Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may not seem like he plans. But he plans. Trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hot take, that jersey ain’t it. It’s also funny that he said, “ Too bad Casey isn’t ____” then cut it down. Yeah cause that CM discount

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
All that was missing was, "Believe ME!"

Kyle's plans are without fail Casey's and his family's emergencies. Without them
to make the arrangements, set things up and get him there, the results would be
very predictable.
Hell, even that chubby sugardaddy Birdsong keeps sending him emails to check
his itinerary, instructing him about events to book, how quickly he needs to get
tickets to shows....etc. ___ Even then stans are like caregivers for a mentally
handicapped child.
If he's left alone to make plans.........
plans.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why didn't Kylie drive down to Miami to film the arrival of the Icon of the Seas?

View attachment 2682929
A good vlog would have been him taking the Brightline down to Miami, stay at a hotel overnight, get up to see the ship come in and then back home. BUT....no, let's go do another boring vlog of eating and roaming around a theme park. Amazing how much planning he said he has done at 5am when he couldn't sleep to have vlogs this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2683107
Don’t know why he thinks suggesting that he works so hard while having so little disposable income, or even money to grow his channel, is a flex, but more power to him. I guess spinning your wheels is a career path for some, so have at it, son. Either that or he’s talking up how hard it is to dissuade any more dipshits with a couple spare hours a week, a smart phone & a gimbal looking to make minimum wage to get into his line of work. His channel can’t survive any more competition

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yesterday's vlogg he said he was going to Universal that night after the 4 park challenge (not even a challenge) but never seen any of the footage. Something says he is banned only going to City Walk and Halloween Horror Nights which is a hard ticket event so no ID is necessary.

Reactions: 7
Yesterday's vlogg he said he was going to Universal that night after the 4 park challenge (not even a challenge) but never seen any of the footage. Something says he is banned only going to City Walk and Halloween Horror Nights which is a hard ticket event so no ID is necessary.
That makes a lot of sense. He has only hung around City Walk and HHN. Casey even went without him a few times. Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He went to Universal like a week ago with Lora. He was dressed as the Unabomber, so maybe he is banned, maybe not. But you can tell he is scared to show his face around Universal.
1705010118500.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did they go inside the park? If so, maybe she used one of her free passes for him which would be a hard ticket without his name involved.
Yeah they went in the park. Forget which one, but he said they now have facial scanners when entering the parks. Might have had Lora buy the ticket for him.

Reactions: 10
Banned, not banned, I don’t care if this guy’s got the keys to the city, his career’s circling the drain & there’s no pulling out of it. When you have to count on your girlfriend’s park discounts to defray channel costs or your sister & her girlfriends to rouse the views, you’re long past running on empty. Oar guy’s toast

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mr Moneybags can't afford a $500 nosebleed ticket & airfare for one to Dallas? Typical Packers fan, total phony. I'm going to the Rams v Lions game Sunday night, paid for 4 club level seats for my family with money I earn through actual work, not street corner panhandling. What a concept, eh Kyle? Of course, I'm wildly jealous of your life, 'cause I'm a hatter...or at least that's how the tale in your tiny pinhead plays ad infinitum, amirite?
Golden opportunity to travel somewhere else than Disney sites, the Caribbean, and Wisconsin, and cover maybe ONE interesting thing in addition to the Packers game? Nah, pass.

But Kyle since you'll see this, and "to own the hatters" you plan a Dallas trip for the game and another interesting place, DON'T choose Dealey Plaza to vlog. Without an editor you'll entirely fail on the needed integrity and respect.
---
A good vlog would have been him taking the Brightline down to Miami, stay at a hotel overnight, get up to see the ship come in and then back home. BUT....no, let's go do another boring vlog of eating and roaming around a theme park. Amazing how much planning he said he has done at 5am when he couldn't sleep to have vlogs this week.
With a stop off by Casey's hometown to visit some of her favorite spots while growing up.

Nah, way too much planning for sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I had an idea for a quick getaway trip today. I spent about 20 minutes researching what it would cost, where to go, etc. In that 20 minute I did more than Kyle has done in four years. It's hilarious how little "work" it takes to plan a trip and it all seems so stressful to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's stupid but I don't think he's that stupid to go to a park with facial recognition if he's banned and risk being arrested for trespassing.

Reactions: 6
Simpler answer might just be that he's too broke to keep is UO Annual Pass.

Notice he hasn't been to SeaWorld or Busch Gardens either. JoJo's done a couple of SeaWorld vlogs in the last few months.

Simpler answer might just be that he's too broke to keep is UO Annual Pass.

Notice he hasn't been to SeaWorld or Busch Gardens either. JoJo's done a couple of SeaWorld vlogs in the last few months.
Time for private shower scenes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's Titos' time. Did Alexa leave? It's back to late-night seething sessions.

006002.png

Oy voy? At least he improved from "oh voy"

006004.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.