Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re
He's stupid but I don't think he's that stupid to go to a park with facial recognition if he's banned and risk being arrested for trespassing.
Remember you are talking about a guy that put marinara sauce on a salad. Definitely missing brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jete has a new podcast. The first guest that he wants to have on is Kyle, but him and JoJo said it might be hard because he's a very busy man.

006005.png

006006.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But Kyle since you'll see this, and "to own the hatters" you plan a Dallas trip for the game and another interesting place, DON'T choose Dealey Plaza to vlog. Without an editor you'll entirely fail on the needed integrity and respect.
“So, um, in case you guys didn’t know, I guess this is where Leo Howard Oswald shot Kennedy. I think he was standing over there on the grass, but I might be wrong about that, but I’m pretty sure because that’s where he took the video that I saw on TV once. Oh yeah, and that’s the book suppository over there I think.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jete has a new podcast. The first guest that he wants to have on is Kyle, but him and JoJo said it might be hard because he's a very busy man.

View attachment 2683754
View attachment 2683755
Hard swallow when Jojo says Kyle, they’re totally clowning him, gotta love it. It’s fascinating to see Kyle’s old room with a bed with a comforter, side table & actual artwork on the wall. With just a handful of changes, it looks cleaner, brighter & more put together, almost like a real bedroom that a 20-something man with a job would sleep in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
With just a handful of changes, it looks cleaner, brighter & more put together, almost like a real bedroom that a 20-something man with a job would sleep in
Plus, I bet Jete is taller than the window.

Although I don't know that Jete has a job either.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A good vlog would have been him taking the Brightline down to Miami, stay at a hotel overnight, get up to see the ship come in and then back home. BUT....no, let's go do another boring vlog of eating and roaming around a theme park. Amazing how much planning he said he has done at 5am when he couldn't sleep to have vlogs this week.

Hey Kyle, guess you're too busy lazy to do something like this.

or this:

disclaimer, I don't know who these people are but I know one thing, they got off their asses and went to get video of ICON arriving in Miami.

Reactions: 14
Well, the time has come. I'm headed to the airport to jump on a plane and be in the land of OAR boy. Will I run into him between the hours of 8 and 10am this next week? Who knows? But I'm hopeful. Jump around, everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

or this:

disclaimer, I don't know who these people are but I know one thing, they got off their asses and went to get video of ICON arriving in Miami.
I watched some of the first video. Can you picture Kyle trying to accurately explain stuff on the ship? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hundred Hour a Week Pallo.
Does anyone remember a vlog that took even a minute of planning or research?
Stumble around, press the on/off button, spend 20 minutes editing, rinse and repeat.
IMG_6978.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Out for the day, but had to run today's transcript through ChatGPT just for fun. Giving it true and factual parameters actually made it readable! 🤣

Once upon a time in the bewildering world of Universal Studios, there was a dwarf named Grifty Kyle. Grifty fancied himself as the master of schemes, but in reality, he was nothing more than a liar and an idiot.
As Grifty paraded through the park, boasting about the light crowds, he conveniently overlooked the fact that the only reason the lines were short was that the rides were either closed or malfunctioning. His gleeful exclamations about the joy of a nearly empty park were met with eye rolls from anyone who dared to listen.
Grifty, armed with Express passes, proudly claimed they were a golden ticket to the front of the line. Little did he know that the Express line was longer than the regular one, and his supposed shortcut was nothing more than a detour to disappointment.
The dwarf's commentary on wait times was laughable at best. He marveled at a 45-minute wait for The Simpsons Ride, blissfully ignorant of the fact that it was still a substantial wait for anyone with common sense. His perception of what constituted a "walk-on" ride was as warped as his understanding of reality.
Villain Con, Grifty's supposed haven of mischief, turned out to be a deserted wasteland. The dwarf's anticipation for chaos was met with the eerie silence of an abandoned theme park section. Perhaps the only villain in this tale was Grifty himself, weaving a web of deceit around his imaginary adventures.
As the tornado watch loomed, Grifty's decision to stay in the park showcased not bravery but sheer foolishness. Normal folks sought shelter, but not our "hero." Ignoring safety precautions, he clung to the notion that his dwarf stature rendered him immune to the forces of nature.
Grifty's shooting skills on Minion Mayhem were nothing short of disastrous. The way he fumbled with the ride's blasters made it clear that he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, let alone save the day.
In Diagon Alley, Grifty's encounter with park staff mistaking him for his sister's master was less a testament to his cleverness and more a result of sheer confusion on their part. Grifty's attempts at witty banter only served to highlight his lack of charm and intelligence.
As he indulged in butterbeer potted cream, Grifty's complaints about the missing magical touch were as baseless as his claim to being a theme park connoisseur. The rich, salty flavor was more fitting for a spoiled child's palate than a seasoned adventurer.
In the end, Grifty the Dwarf Kyle remained blissfully unaware of his own shortcomings. A liar and an idiot, he continued his misguided journey through theme parks, leaving a trail of absurd tales and questionable decisions. And so, the legend of Grifty lived on, a cautionary tale for those who dared to believe the delusions of a dwarf with a penchant for self-deception.

Reactions: 6

or this:

EXACTLY. Like I spoke about him taking the Brightline and staying overnight to get a good shot of the ship in the morning. No, roaming around another park is better coverage in his eyes I guess.
---
I watched some of the first video. Can you picture Kyle trying to accurately explain stuff on the ship? :ROFLMAO:
OMG I just can't wait to see him on the ship. I am SURE we will learn NOTHING other then they have chuggers and nummy food.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

or this:

Tell me your career's just a hobby without telling me your career's just a hobby

He shot Minions

1705075834975.png

---

The best part of the video today - the couple from Puerto Rico doing jump around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.