Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who ordered and paid for the ice cream?

006015.png

Nummy. Mooching off sister b fire.

006016.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guess who ordered and paid for the ice cream?

View attachment 2685101

Nummy. Mooching off sister b fire.

View attachment 2685103
Ugh, more nauseating content right there. As a fellow midwesterner, I humbly ask for everyone’s forgiveness. We’re not all like these strange, drunk-on-dairy creatures you see before you. I know they seem to be reinforcing the cliche, but some of us actually drink oat milk & hit the gym four days a week, honest

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All I care is the fact that even if he's on the inaugural sailing on the 20th, he will not be showing anyone anything new. people have roped dropped it already. he will be a commoner just adding to the excess noise since he doesn't care enough about his career to get footage of the ship.
You know, I'm flying to Miami on the 19th to spend a few days before the Atlantis cruise on the 21st. I could take one for the team and head to PortMiami that morning to keep a lookout.

I was going to go to Haulover Beach, but I could be convinced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Between him yelling "Let's goooo!!!!" and "We haven't been here in a hot second" over and over in the last few videos I think I'm actually dumber now. His vocabulary isn't even on par with my 7 year old. Also, it looks like Alexa has apparently just forgotten how to dress herself. You know it's bad when Mr. I've worn the same shirt for 3 days calls her out for wearing all red. Not quite sure what she was going for there.

Reactions: 13
Tater, at a height shorter than windows and 13 year olds, should go to every park and have a “Am I Tall Enough to Go on This Ride,” challenge. It would be like JoJo’s pulling the sword gimmick, but Tater could do this at every ride, at every park, all over the world. He won’t be limited to Disney like JoJo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tater, at a height shorter than windows and 13 year olds, should go to every park and have a “Am I Tall Enough to Go on This Ride,” challenge. It would be like JoJo’s pulling the sword gimmick, but Tater could do this at every ride, at every park, all over the world. He won’t be limited to Disney like JoJo.
This should be the next thread title!
“Tater, shorter than windows and 13 year olds” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alexa and her friend bought the express pass at Universal for $120 each. Kyle did not buy the express pass. Perhaps he thought his sister would cave at the last minute and buy him one but apparently she didn't. It seems really strange for Kyle not to have bought one when he's attending the park with two other people that he knows has one. Especially when he makes over $30,000 a year month. I'm sure Alexa and her friend would have had a great day without Kyle tagging along and monetizing their time in the park. But now he's inconveniencing them because they have to wait for him as he's not in the express lane with them.
---
I haven’t made it through an entire vlog for months now.
I still watch because I want to hold him accountable for all the weird creepy stupid things he does and I don't want him to get away with anything. Like today he starts filming his lifeguard's sister's booty butt and then she starts dancing and looks back at him with a "sexy" smile and he then gleefully exclaims "I didn't even tell her to do that!" 🤢🤮
20240112_145809.jpg
20240112_145830.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Alexa and her friend bought the express pass at Universal for $120 each. Kyle did not buy the express pass. Perhaps he thought his sister would cave at the last minute and buy him one but apparently she didn't. It seems really strange for Kyle not to have bought one when he's attending the park with two other people that he knows has one. Especially when he makes over $30,000 a year month. I'm sure Alexa and her friend would have had a great day without Kyle tagging along and monetizing their time in the park. But now he's inconveniencing them because they have to wait for him as he's not in the express lane with them.
---

I still watch because I want to hold him accountable for all the weird creepy stupid things he does and I don't want him to get away with anything. Like today he starts filming his lifeguard's sister's booty butt and then she starts dancing and looks back at him with a "sexy" smile and he then gleefully exclaims "I didn't even tell her to do that!" 🤢🤮View attachment 2685292View attachment 2685291
Alexa?
IMG_5706.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Brutal. He reminds me of my roommate freshman year in college who used to join everyone for dinner, claim to not be hungry & only want a drink, then ask to finish the uneaten food on people’s plates. Needless to say, he wasn’t invited out often. Kyle desperately wants/needs the content, but doesn’t want to pay for anything. In the couple clips I saw, he seems to be shitting on what the girls want to eat for views, but doesn’t want to lay even a penny on the table for the things he wants. If that doesn’t scream “Help me, I’m broke”, nothing does

• Haha
I still watch because I want to hold him accountable for all the weird creepy stupid things he does and I don't want him to get away with anything. Like today he starts filming his lifeguard's sister's booty butt and then she starts dancing and looks back at him with a "sexy" smile and he then gleefully exclaims "I didn't even tell her to do that!" 🤢🤮
sorry, but there's just a little something wrong and weird with that.

1705090754976.png

she's totally giving off a kyle B lucky tonight vibe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Omg! Later in the vlog Alexa shakes her ass again while Kyle films it. Are these supposed to be thirst traps for someone? Kyle's giggling and laughing the whole time. It's very creepy and sick. He definitely has more chemistry with Alexa than Casey although in a sick and twisted way.
20240112_151722.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg! Later in the vlog Alexa shakes her ass again while Kyle films it. Are these supposed to be thirst traps for someone? Kyle's giggling and laughing the whole time. It's very creepy and sick. He definitely has more chemistry with Alexa than Casey although in a sick and twisted way.View attachment 2685323
In kyles head, "I'm gunna tap dat ass"

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m less than 5 mins in todays Dump and Kyle says so many incorrect things-

1. He actually called Universal Studios HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS. He does correct himself but doesn’t start over and edit out the Hollywood Studios part.

2. He says it’s been like 2 years since Alexa has been there to the parks with him. Um.. wasn’t she there a couple months ago for HHN?

3. He called the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit the “Riptide”.

GOOD LORD! I don’t know if I can make it through the rest of the video.

Update: he said Riptide AGAIN and pronounced Chez Alcatraz as CHEZ.. rhymes with PEZ.
Image 1-12-24 at 3.35 PM.jpeg

Calls the area "Central Orlando". NO. We call it Central Florida.

Calls the cookie sandwiches macaroons. WRONG, those are macarons! Macaroons are an entirely different type of cookie.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.