Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle also stupidly calls them macaroons multiple times. I hate when people call macarons macaroons.
Kyle come on now. We know you like nummy things, and these are. Get them right.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 12.36.36 PM.png

To make it even easier for you. Disneyland Jolly Holiday vs Epcot Les Halles.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 1.06.03 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 1.08.41 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone got a timestamp on the theft? If Jete can get banned from Disney for drinking out of a water fountain, this one’s a total no-brainer
Right after 19:45. I went ahead and clipped it too. Between repeatedly breaking safety rules on rides, filming preview attractions he's not supposed to, and now theft... Universal should rightfully take action.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Right after 19:45. I went ahead and clipped it too. Between repeatedly breaking safety rules on rides, filming preview attractions he's not supposed to, and now theft... Universal should rightfully take action.
View attachment 2685545
My god, the stupid hurts. That he’s encouraging others to just take them would be a real point of contention for Universal

What’s doubly ridiculous is that I’d bet he could drive to Publix & buy a case of those things for $15 bucks. They’re probably right there next to the mason jars

Reactions: 15
Omg! Later in the vlog Alexa shakes her ass again while Kyle films it. Are these supposed to be thirst traps for someone? Kyle's giggling and laughing the whole time. It's very creepy and sick. He definitely has more chemistry with Alexa than Casey although in a sick and twisted way.View attachment 2685323
Alexa doesn’t even have an ass to shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He stole that glass jar and took it home. Along with telling all of his viewers they can keep it.

View attachment 2685480
View attachment 2685481
View attachment 2685482
He stole the glass jar?!? Isn’t that like taking the plate that your dinner was served on? Or snatching the silverware you used or the mug you drank from. What happened to that one brain cell in his head? Did it pass out from overworking the 100 hours this week? How does anyone even come to that conclusion? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The flat-ass spinster hag sister shaking her ass for her brother. :ROFLMAO: Ol' brotherfu*ker Hulkalexa is providing a sterling example of those "Saulkville Disney Family Values" that should make them Darlings of Disney.

Oh, and aren't they just owning the hatters? :LOL:

Tell me that 'Tattle lives in my mind 24/7" without saying "Tattle lives in my mind 24/7."

alexalorcana.jpg
alexahulk.jpg
alexabeaver.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If universal is going to let him do all this and get away with it, then Adam the Woos needs to be allowed back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If universal is going to let him do all this and get away with it, then Adam the Woos needs to be allowed back in.
Absolutely. And so should Jete. I'm no fan of Adam the Woo or Jete, but fair is fair. Their transgressions in breaking park rules weren't nearly as bad a Pallo's were and continue to be.: Dangerously filming on rides against posted rules; entering areas to film when signs warning not to are clear and he walks past them.....and on and on.
Both Adam and Jete should be allowed access and given an apology by Universal (Adam) and Disney (Jete) IF Pallo is allowed to continue to flaunt the rules and break them when he wants.
pallo ride.jpg

Reactions: 13
Sorry here is the shot
Kyle’s got an itchy trigger finger with the C&D letters from his “legal staff”, wonder how long til he hears from UO? Unless, of course, he’s smart enough to edit that snippet out of today’s vlog & keep his head down

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.