Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Later in the vlog Alexa shakes her ass again while Kyle films it. Are these supposed to be thirst traps for someone? Kyle's giggling and laughing the whole time. It's very creepy and sick. He definitely has more chemistry with Alexa than Casey although in a sick and twisted way.View attachment 2685323
Maybe Alexa is using her appearances in his vlogs to advertise her availability for dating or otherwise. Me thinks she is starting to look a little desperate. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know most of these Disney vloggers are creepy weirdos but Kyle and his SISTER are next level. WTF was it like growing up in that family? They aren't even trolling Tattle this is normal, everyday behavior for them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Alexa is using her appearances in his vlogs to advertise her availability for dating or otherwise. Me thinks she is starting to look a little desperate. 🙄
One look at her instagram profile & 99.9% of the population are running for the hills from this chick. She seems to have an unreasonable level of self confidence, one good friend, a dimwitted brother & a scary hard-on for all things Disney. Hard pass X100

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good to see him recording on rides when it’s not allowed at Universal.. This idiot says “leg” issue instead of “lagging” regarding the guns.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
All I care is the fact that even if he's on the inaugural sailing on the 20th, he will not be showing anyone anything new. people have roped dropped it already. he will be a commoner just adding to the excess noise since he doesn't care enough about his career to get footage of the ship.
Yep the first sailing is on the 27th that he said he is going on. They just left with employees and such last night for a 3 day cruise and it looks like there are other videos up already.

Reactions: 6
I will say that I’d generally feel bad for ripping a girl for her looks, but if you’re going to throw on a pair of knockoff Lululemon shorts & shake your flat square ass in the direction of your brother’s camera for the world to see, I say you’re fair game

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know, I'm flying to Miami on the 19th to spend a few days before the Atlantis cruise on the 21st. I could take one for the team and head to PortMiami that morning to keep a lookout.

I was going to go to Haulover Beach, but I could be convinced.
The first sailing is on the 27th so you will be too early for him lol

Reactions: 4
Did he really say “chez” Alcatraz?!? Not pronounced properly as “Shay” chezzz wtf
---
I will say that I’d generally feel bad for ripping a girl for her looks, but if you’re going to throw on a pair of knockoff Lululemon shorts & shake your flat square ass in the direction of your brother’s camera for the world to see, I say you’re fair game
Body type aside the amount of red is just offensive!

Reactions: 7
Boy what a brother seems like KP was just mooching off his sister her whole stay.As much as I dislike jojo I feel like at least he’s not doing the same ass crowd level videos every day

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I mean, what ever gave him the idea that he could just take it? That it wasn’t chained to the table? What a dick
That's basically Kylie's philosophy. It's its not chained down then it's free. Remember when he said "you can just take it" about merch that was sitting out on a table out front of a gift shop at Disney, because no cashier was around.

Gotta love how to he didn't even ask someone first, before announcing it to all his stans and the world that it's cool to just take them. Must b all that effort and research he does.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Anyone got a timestamp on the theft? If Jete can get banned from Disney for drinking out of a water fountain, this one’s a total no-brainer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.