Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget the 4, 5, or 6 cruises that are either fully paid for or he's about to pay the deposits on.

• Hints about a sporadic trip to New York with Casey to see a Broadway show
Stay out of my city.

If you must come here, I'll be gone in January and March for Atlantis cruises, and then in May for EDC Las Vegas. Please try and have your trip coincide.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Out of curiosity, I searched his channel for "sporadic" to see how long the idiot has been misusing that word.

Here's some of the sentences he used it in:

"This was a sporadic livestream, so thank you for joining."
"We're gonna be dining at the Edison. This was kind of just sporadic."
"We're just gonna kind of have a sporadic day."
"That's what I call a very sporadic and short Magic Kingdom day."

Hey Kylie, the correct word is spontaneous. This is just as stupid as saying you "divulge" into food.
Quit making Kylie an escape goat for all the stupidity in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't forget the 4, 5, or 6 cruises that are either fully paid for or he's about to pay the deposits on.

Stay out of my city.

If you must come here, I'll be gone in January and March for Atlantis cruises, and then in May for EDC Las Vegas. Please try and have your trip coincide.
Don't forget that other cruise with the twitter creeper Birdsong

Reactions: 7
So far oar mind-blowing things in 2024:
  • Hints about a sporadic trip to New York with Casey to see a Broadway show
  • Kylie needs to take a break because he's anxious and stressed
  • 5 vlogs wandering around Disney doing the same tit
  • Another visit from Alexa
View attachment 2679374

Whatever happened to the Brightline trip to Miami? That's something that I thought would actually be interesting and different.
OMFG! That pic deserves a special shoutout. Christ on a cracker!
ScratchyOilyGalah-size_restricted.gif

kylebitchh.jpg
eyes.gif

Reactions: 5

Every time I see that "Birdsong" Kp Stan guy mentioned I think of Anthony from the camping episode of the TV show "Designing Women" pretending to be a woman named Cindy Birdsong.
Classic episode.

Music trivia: "Cindy Birdsong" was the singer who replaced "Florence Ballard" in the classic and legendary group The Supremes with Diana Ross.
Super group. Just a taste.
What a time that must have been.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Stay out of my city.

Don't worry, he won't venture outside of Times Square.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is just laugh out loud good. If he's someone here, you just make my morning coffee break top notch. (y)

kyletroll.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He won't venture out of Celebration.
Speaking of Celebration, it's just Kyle's luck that he'll be on the Icon cruise and miss the town of Celebration's annual half and full marathon! 😭 You know he's been preparing and lost 12 pounds already by running on his Disney-gifted treadmill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Stay out of my city.

Amen to that! Stay out of NYC and off Long Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice how he looked at Alexa and started laughing after he said "this is a nummy salad?"

005977.png

005978.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Tater is wearing pajamas as street clothes. He got them from Kevin and they say, “Packers” all over them? The Brokeback Animal Kingdom Lodge jokes write themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone notice how he looked at Alexa and started laughing after he said "this is a nummy salad?"

View attachment 2679472
View attachment 2679473
I did notice that. Another lame attempt to own the haters and to double down on something anyone points out is incorrect or don't like about him. I think it's also proof that his whole Disney Kid Persona is completely fake. I'm sure he's dropping f-bombs left and right when he's off camera. But when he's on camera he says things like nummy to appease the grandmas and sugar daddies who are his number one fans and who eat this crap up. But he knows that Alexa know who the real Kyle is, so in front of her it just becomes laughable to act like that and even he couldn't keep a straight face.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I did notice that. Another lame attempt to own the haters and to double down on something anyone points out is incorrect or don't like about him. I think it's also proof that his whole Disney Kid Persona is completely fake. I'm sure he's dropping f-bombs left and right when he's off camera. But when he's on camera he says things like nummy to appease the grandmas and sugar daddies who are his number one fans and who eat this crap up. But he knows that Alexa know who the real Kyle is, so in front of her it just becomes laughable to act like that and even he couldn't keep a straight face.
100% agree. His real personality is how he acts on his sock puppet. F-bombs and racial slurs left and right. He's just as arrogant and ego-driven as he portrays on camera, but the whole 'innocent' and 'silly' Disney kid thing is totally an act he puts on to appease his elderly stans who fawn over how he reminds them of their grandchild.

His tweets before he started getting more popular also prove this. Calling his mom a b*tch, posting about how he's "drunk as f*ck" and hungover all the time, calling Mexicans dumb, etc. That's the real Kyle Pallo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.