Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kevin must hate him.
No straight man would ever buy another guy a onesie like that! While I don't think that Kevin is straight, I also don't think he bought it for Kp - or Kp would have made a big deal about opening the gift, etc. I think Kp just wanted to keep Kev's name alive and in the vlogs, despite his (and Brianne's) mysterious disappearance. For those of you who still think oar boy is straight, and not just trying to keep up his MAGA image (where there is no room for gays), you want want to reconsider. If Kev did indeed gift that onesie to Kyle, the two of them have more than just a casual relationship.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
casey-durliat-servant.png

---
While he's watching the game on the couch, his doormat is walking back and forth from the kitchen serving him snacks and drinks. Food was served at half-time, and Kyle said that Casey did a good job. No holes in the drywall tonight 😌

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You think anyone whose filming their room would take some pride in what they're putting out to the world under their name, but not Kyle. Nevermind that he has no job or commitments like other adults his age have... spending 5 minutes to make the bed and remove his underwear from the middle of the floor b too much work.

The laziness of this squatch is just mind-boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You think anyone whose filming their room would take some pride in what they're putting out to the world under their name, but not Kyle. Nevermind that he has no job or commitments like other adults his age have... spending 5 minutes to make the bed and remove his underwear from the middle of the floor b too much work.

The laziness of this squatch is just mind-boggling.
must be the addition workflow required when changing from a harbor freight moving blanket to a normal duvet/blanket.

he probably thinks it's not his job to make a bed with a duvet. he's expecting housekeeping to come twice a day to make the bed and turn it down.

might not be made well but it's made
1704834443444.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone is thirsty for that validation today :ROFLMAO:

005959.png

Did you guyses' know he went to 5 parks today? Please praise Kylie and tell him good job. He works so hard. Upcoming vlog: "I went to 5 parks in one day!"
---
Ah shucks, looks like it's already been done.

005961.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone is thirsty for that validation today :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2678835

Did you guyses' know he went to 5 parks today? Please praise Kylie and tell him good job. He works so hard. Upcoming vlog: "I went to 5 parks in one day!"
there is a severe weather warning for central Florida. most travelers who are visiting would have noted that in the morning weather report

Reactions: 10
there is a severe weather warning for central Florida. most travelers who are visiting would have noted that in the morning weather report
Busch gardens even closed early.

He probably didn't even ride anything at all. Stepping in and then out.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he has the slightest idea that onesie is sold as "Pajamas"? God in heaven. I can only imagine the snickering and giggling that went on as he passed. Damn, Grifty those people staring at you weren't "fans," they were just park visitors surprised by the midget wandering around the park in shorty PJs.
I can't imagine how many time he was called the "F" word as he sashayed by the crowds.

kylepjs.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The question in my mind is why they are called Ugly Short?. Is it because they are very short (as in "wicked short"), or are they just being honest and saying they are in fact ugly, short pajamas (and just forgot the comma)?
It's like 'ugly Christmas sweaters' -- people would wear that as a gag/joke.

But Lil' Kylie wears it seriously, because he always takes himself very seriously, and says he feels cool. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he has the slightest idea that onesie is sold as "Pajamas"? God in heaven. I can only imagine the snickering and giggling that went on as he passed. Damn, Grifty those people staring at you weren't "fans," they were just park visitors surprised by the midget wandering around the park in shorty PJs.
I can't imagine how many time he was called the "F" word as he sashayed by the crowds.

View attachment 2679034
I may be remembering this wrong, but I remember Kyle and his father both walking around MK in their PJ's ... maybe Christmas 22?

Reactions: 6
It's like 'ugly Christmas sweaters' -- people would wear that as a gag/joke.

But Lil' Kylie wears it seriously, because he always takes himself very seriously, and says he feels cool. :ROFLMAO:
So answer #2. I just threw #1 in there just in case, but was sure ugly meant ugly.

Reactions: 3
The question in my mind is why they are called Ugly Short?. Is it because they are very short (as in "wicked short"), or are they just being honest and saying they are in fact ugly, short pajamas (and just forgot the comma)?
Aren’t those Christmas pajamas? So similar to an Ugly Sweater, those are Ugly Pajamas. Maybe there was a long version of those too, but Kevin figured Kyle is too short to wear long pajamas. Lol.
I’m betting the pajamas were a gag gift to mock Kyle, but Kyle didn’t realize that and thought it was the best thing ever.

*Looks like BlurryCat just answered this as I was typing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe anyone would go out in that hideous attire. If one of my brothers showed up wearing that, I'd leave! Which got me thinking...

I wonder how the conversation goes with Alexa and her friends on the way there... "I just want to apologize in advance for my obnoxious brother. As I've mentioned, he is special needs and acts inappropriately at times. His eating habits are gross. Please do your best to ignore it. That's what my family and I do."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe anyone would go out in that hideous attire. If one of my brothers showed up wearing that, I'd leave! Which got me thinking...

I wonder how the conversation goes with Alexa and her friends on the way there... "I just want to apologize in advance for my obnoxious brother. As I've mentioned, he is special needs and acts inappropriately at times. His eating habits are gross. Please do your best to ignore it. That's what my family and I do."
I'm sure Alexa gave her a friend a heads up about her 'special needs' brother. You can see her rolling her eyes and looking embarrassed a few times during his various manic outbursts.

005963.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.