Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Alexa gave her a friend a heads up about her 'special needs' brother. You can see her rolling her eyes and looking embarrassed a few times during his various manic outbursts.

View attachment 2679112
I couldn't stomach watching... he really is obnoxious! Full of tit and stupidity! I really do not know how sister wife can be around him! Especially with her friends.

Reactions: 11
I couldn't stomach watching... he really is obnoxious! Full of tit and stupidity! I really do not know how sister wife can be around him! Especially with her friends.
Good choice. He was unbearable in today's dump. He gets so much worse when Big Sissy and Mommy/Daddy are around. Anyone know the psychology behind that? It's like he fully reverts into his 8 year old self (from his typical 12 year old self) and is just off the wall nuts and manic :rolleyes: so weird.

Reactions: 16
I may be remembering this wrong, but I remember Kyle and his father both walking around MK in their PJ's ... maybe Christmas 22?
I certainly don't doubt it. And there was the red horizontally striped nightmares MiniMan and TortillaTits wore to the parks.
I'm assuming those were PJs? 🤣

kylepjs 1.jpg

Perhaps it's a 'thang'? ___ Personally, I'd see Vincent 'The Chin' Gigante who at 77 wander the streets of his NY neighborhood wearing his pajamas and trying to drum up an "insanity defense" as he headed to trial. Didn't work. :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Good choice. He was unbearable in today's dump. He gets so much worse when Big Sissy and Mommy/Daddy are around. Anyone know the psychology behind that? It's like he fully reverts into his 8 year old self (from his typical 12 year old self) and is just off the wall nuts and manic :rolleyes: so weird.
Kyle’s 8-year-old self must remind Casey’s cousin Savannah of her students. 🙄

I may be remembering this wrong, but I remember Kyle and his father both walking around MK in their PJ's ... maybe Christmas 22?
Screenshot from D3 and KP pajama vlog at a resort. Playboard is my friend for locating older and deleted vlogs. I also recall them wearing pajamas to a park.

IMG_1287.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just a quick take. Much of it is a child (Grifty emotionally and psychologically is little more than a small, spoiled and colicky child who grew older but did not grow up.) a child who feels it's quite safe to act out fully, be an idiot, clown like his old man has modeled for him at home, when the parents, the sister and 'family' are around. He feels safe to "act out" and be the extremely obnoxious ass he is and has always been at home. With them there he can be the person they know and they just accept it, laugh at it, are irritated by, but they never threaten him. They are 'safe' in every way for him, enablers, cheerleaders and fans who won't turn on him in any serious way.

And they are shields from anyone outside who would, a family wall of protection, and he would expect they'd come immediately to his defense.
Most of those park goers are like most visitors on vacation and they'd just laugh at him and them, shrug shoulders and move on. They'd tolerate it.

When they aren't there, as he darts about, yammering and idiotic, screaming on rides, he's quite cautious and timid and often fearful and paranoid off the rides and out in the public venues And at this juncture, he has every right to be. He's made a lot of enemies and many live close by and visit those parks. Eventually, he's going to meet them and Casey won't be able to shield him from someone who will look at his presence as an opportunity to 'teach him some manners.' ;) You can bet that's coming his way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just a quick take. Much of it is a child (Grifty emotionally and psychologically is little more than a small, spoiled and colicky child who grew older but did not grow up.) a child who feels it's quite safe to act out fully, be an idiot, clown like his old man has modeled for him at home, when the parents, the sister and 'family' are around. He feels safe to "act out" and be the extremely obnoxious ass he is and has always been at home. With them there he can be the person they know and they just accept it, laugh at it, are irritated by, but they never threaten him. They are 'safe' in every way for him, enablers, cheerleaders and fans who won't turn on him in any serious way.

And they are shields from anyone outside who would, a family wall of protection, and he would expect they'd come immediately to his defense.
Most of those park goers are like most visitors on vacation and they'd just laugh at him and them, shrug shoulders and move on. They'd tolerate it.

When they aren't there, as he darts about, yammering and idiotic, screaming on rides, he's quite cautious and timid and often fearful and paranoid off the rides and out in the public venues And at this juncture, he has every right to be. He's made a lot of enemies and many live close by and visit those parks. Eventually, he's going to meet them and Casey won't be able to shield him from someone who will look at his presence as an opportunity to 'teach him some manners.' ;) You can bet that's coming his way.
Makes sense, that's a good take. He acts different when:

1) At the parks alone (more timid, paranoid) - Example: That time alone at Animal Kingdom some men were laughing at him, and he asked why people are making fun of him lately and quickly scurried toward the entrance.

2) At the parks with Casey (less timid since he has a guardian)

3) At the parks with his family (completely unhinged, manic toddler mode)

Since his family protect him online (Farlexa and tgills were the original sock puppet defenders) and monitor his YouTube comments all day for him, it would make sense that he feels more "secure" around them at the parks, so he acts out in his true childhood form that he never outgrew, knowing that they'll never turn on him or laugh at him.

Reactions: 15
In a Mary Kay LeTourneau kinda way...:sick:
Oh the lessons SavannahAmazonia could teach Lil' Grifty:

He's her little student and she's his big ol Miss Chokesondix. And he'd follow orders. :LOL:
(*Although, she'd never have to worry about choking on Kyle's lil' peepee. 🍄)
chokesondix.gif
chokesondisss.gif

---
chokesondixxx.gif
clo.jpg
chokessss.gif
0000000000.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
One of his stans is ready to pay for Kyle's therapy and subscribe to his Patreon:

005970.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Makes sense, that's a good take. He acts different when:

1) At the parks alone (more timid, paranoid) - Example: That time alone at Animal Kingdom some men were laughing at him, and he asked why people are making fun of him lately and quickly scurried toward the entrance.

2) At the parks with Casey (less timid since he has a guardian)

3) At the parks with his family (completely unhinged, manic toddler mode)

Since his family protect him online (Farlexa and tgills were the original sock puppet defenders) and monitor his YouTube comments all day for him, it would make sense that he feels more "secure" around them at the parks, so he acts out in his true childhood form that he never outgrew, knowing that they'll never turn on him or laugh at him.
Just notice how quickly he'll revert to the whining, compalining and useless park crawler when they all leave. All then he has is Casey to wait on him and his morons online to give him an ego boost.
Soon, very soon, he'll start on the useless and empty promises of "Big things coming. blah, blah, blah." __ and that will be followed up by him patting himself on the back, stating how hard he 'works' :LOL:, hints for gifts and money and it will all mask a fast growing dissatisfaction with the things as they are now. He'll be flailing about trying to 'think' of something and he's not good at thinking. He'll copy other vloggers and try to get some more clicks. Looks for him to hint that his health isn't good and he might need to take time away.
And on and on and on it goes.
You could take almost any of the past several years and they are mirror images of nonsense, lies, broken 'promises' of big things coming soon. It's always SSDD in Palloland. Strange that's good enough for many now addicted to his Con Job, not a useful vlog, but a useless, repetitive and poorly produced soap opera.
---
One of his stans is ready to pay for Kyle's therapy and subscribe to his Patreon:

View attachment 2679247
That Larson is as sharp as a beachball, huh?
Thinks he's talking to the real Kyle!
lol-laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Larson is as sharp as a beachball, huh?
Thinks he's talking to the real Kyle!
View attachment 2679261
So many of his stans are falling for that fake Kyle account, even with it saying some outrageous things that'd make anyone else take a second look. Very telling that these are the people he's been fleecing for cash and gifts. Easy marks.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Of course brother and sister-wife had to share a straw. Eww.. I mean Alexa doesn't know if he has mouth herpes or not. And he's Kyle, we saw the products Casey gave him for Christmas he clearly has a dirty mouth - why is she sharing a straw with him. He also said that he wants to take a sporadic trip to New York City to see Broadway. Do you mean a spontaneous trip Kyle? Stop using "big" words since you don't know what they mean. In his food review at Summer House on the Lake he says that the garlic aioli is garlicky. He also said that the jalapeno cornbread has a kick of jalapeno. And then he called the brussel sprout shaved salad nummy. I mean he's the biggest moron I've ever seen. He then talks out of his ass by saying that the Summer House on the Lake cookie is healthier than the Gideon's cookie based on absolutely no information. FU you hack. I cannot wait until the day his channel collapses.
20240109_184746.jpg
20240109_184731.jpg
20240109_185724.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
He also said that he wants to take a sporadic trip to New York City to see Broadway. Do you mean a spontaneous trip Kyle? Stop using "big" words since you don't know what they mean.
Out of curiosity, I searched his channel for "sporadic" to see how long the idiot has been misusing that word.

Here's some of the sentences he used it in:

"This was a sporadic livestream, so thank you for joining."
"We're gonna be dining at the Edison. This was kind of just sporadic."
"We're just gonna kind of have a sporadic day."
"That's what I call a very sporadic and short Magic Kingdom day."

Hey Kylie, the correct word is spontaneous. This is just as stupid as saying you "divulge" into food.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course brother and sister-wife had to share a straw. Eww.. I mean Alexa doesn't know if he has mouth herpes or not. And he's Kyle, we saw the products Casey gave him for Christmas he clearly has a dirty mouth - why is she sharing a straw with him. He also said that he wants to take a sporadic trip to New York City to see Broadway. Do you mean a spontaneous trip Kyle? Stop using "big" words since you don't know what they mean. In his food review at Summer House on the Lake he says that the garlic aioli is garlicky. He also said that the jalapeno cornbread has a kick of jalapeno. And then he called the brussel sprout shaved salad nummy. I mean he's the biggest moron I've ever seen. He then talks out of his ass by saying that the Summer House on the Lake cookie is healthier than the Gideon's cookie based on absolutely no information. FU you hack. I cannot wait until the day his channel collapses.

"SPORADIC
" trip. What a bleeping moron.
I bet Hulkalexa could pass this date test. Looks like Kyle and Kevin did: 🤭
(*This would make a perfect housewarming gift for Grifty IF, and it's still a big IF,
Mom ever gets her vaca house for him to squat in.)

datetest.jpg
hulkalezaaaa.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell Chris Larson that I'm $400 an hour?
---
I cannot believe anyone would go out in that hideous attire. If one of my brothers showed up wearing that, I'd leave! Which got me thinking...
Note to self: do not share photos of gay cruise outfits on TL.

• Haha
I can’t even do a recap of ridiculousness today because I was barely watching it because it was so boring. I did laugh out loud though because Kyle mentioned the “Animal Kingdom Lahhhhjj” HAHAHAHA! It cracks me up every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So far oar mind-blowing things in 2024:
  • Hints about a sporadic trip to New York City with Casey to see a Broadway show
  • Kylie needs to take a break because he's anxious and stressed
  • 5 vlogs wandering around Disney doing the same tit
  • Another visit from Alexa
mind-blowing-things.png

Whatever happened to the Brightline trip to Miami? That's something that I thought would actually be interesting and different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.