Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree. His real personality is how he acts on his sock puppet. F-bombs and racial slurs left and right. He's just as arrogant and ego-driven as he portrays on camera, but the whole 'innocent' and 'silly' Disney kid thing is totally an act he puts on to appease his elderly stans who fawn over how he reminds them of their grandchild.
His tweets before he started getting more popular also prove this. Calling his mom a b*tch, posting about how he's "drunk as f*ck" and hungover all the time, calling Mexicans dumb, etc. That's the real Kyle Pallo.
And yet the ONLY people he and that pathetic dried up hag of a spinster sister of his are laughing at are, in truth, the dull witted stans who are still willing to buy his nonsense and continue to support his grift. They will always be the dupes, the marks and the easy sheeple to fleece. They are jokes and he's laughing at them every time they tune in and believe his fraud and con show. He is simply low life scum and they are to be pitied.
kyleaid3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched an old video from 8 months ago where he mentions being "on the road to 200k". Big yikes, bud.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched an old video from 8 months ago where he mentions being "on the road to 200k". Big yikes, bud.
SocialBlade thinks he'll get there by summer.

And in just another five years, he'll get to 300K, or about a quarter of what JoJo currently has.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like every YouTuber is doing this challenge since party hopping at any time is back.
IMG_7520.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is just laugh out loud good. If he's someone here, you just make my morning coffee break top notch. (y)

View attachment 2679409
Is it a photoshop? Can’t tell on my phone
Look at the username at the top

1704898666386.png

---
Something @Dismom2 mentioned a long time ago. He might actually have a disorder that affects fine motor skills. This would differ from the Ankylosing spondylitis he claims to have as it doesn't typically affect fingers.

dyspraxia on the other hand, could be a possibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Once again, our Dwarf works a hundred hours a week preparing and researching but he knows absolutely nothing about how anything works.
IMG_6966.jpeg

IMG_6967.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excellent tips from oar Expert Disney Influencer. So, so many people want to know how to go to Animal Kingdom, ride one KIDDIE ride, then leave. All after paying for a multi park Genie +.
IMG_6968.jpeg

---
What a frigging moron. Even I know Tower of Terror is not closed for a refurbishment, but, RRC is. Of course, I’m not a Dwarfy Disney Expert who spends all my time researching & preparing.
IMG_6969.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
In today's useless dump Kyle says that tower of terror is going down for a lengthy rehab. He doesn't catch it or correct it in editing. At least he admitted he is stupid which we already all know.
20240110_105242.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone needs me to, I can translate from Dipshit to English.

“I read an article”, translated to Dipshit is “I saw a Tik Tok”

IMG_6970.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.