Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the "WORLD Record Time" in the title? Did squirt break a record?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
low-key

/ˈlōˌkē/
adjective
  1. not elaborate, showy, or intensive; modest or restrained.
    "their wedding was a very quiet, low-key affair"

Reactions: 8
Kyle roped dropped Animal Kingdom and then as he's fumbling with his app trying to get a Lightning Lane, which he calls a Genie Plus, for Hollywood Studios, which opens at 9:00, it occurs to him that he could do a double rope drop! He goes on about how he just thought of it and doesn't know how he didn't think of it before. Probably because he puts no thought or planning into this stupid challenge. He acts so excited about double rope drop like he's just cured some horrible disease. I can't believe he's not humiliated to be going on Triceratops spin alone as a 30 year old "man" - he was basically the only one on the ride.
20240110_113621.jpg
20240110_113702.jpg
20240110_113636.jpg
20240110_113750.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Is it a photoshop? Can’t tell on my phone
Look at the username at the top

View attachment 2680287
---

Something @Dismom2 mentioned a long time ago. He might actually have a disorder that affects fine motor skills. This would differ from the Ankylosing spondylitis he claims to have as it doesn't typically affect fingers.

dyspraxia on the other hand, could be a possibility.
If you look at the bottom of the screenshot
Is says fakester.com

low-key

/ˈlōˌkē/
adjective
  1. not elaborate, showy, or intensive; modest or restrained.
    "their wedding was a very quiet, low-key affair"
I don't think he uses it in the right context. Every time he says it the context is off and it's like nails on a chalkboard.

“I just made this challenge on the fly…” lazy duck. There’s no substance to anything he’s done there are no achievements being achieved.

Reactions: 14
Something @Dismom2 mentioned a long time ago. He might actually have a disorder that affects fine motor skills. This would differ from the Ankylosing spondylitis he claims to have as it doesn't typically affect fingers.

Dyspraxia would explain a lot. Dyspraxia is a neurodevelopmental disorder which can affect speech, eating (movements of the mouth and tongue), writing, and other fine motor skills.

-Makes a mess when eating, unable to use a fork and knife properly, has to unhinge his jaw as wide as possible for small bites of food
-Has trouble holding scissors properly
-Difficulty with handwriting (i.e. C aSey)
-Difficulty learning new skills
-Difficulty with running (he waddles instead of runs)

ezgif-1-9a3a3e7f99.gif

Dyspraxia would explain a lot. Dyspraxia is a neurodevelopmental disorder which can affect speech, eating (movements of the mouth and tongue), writing, and other fine motor skills.

-Makes a mess when eating, unable to use a fork and knife properly, has to unhinge his jaw as wide as possible for small bites of food
-Has trouble holding scissors properly
-Difficulty with handwriting (i.e. C aSey)
-Difficulty learning new skills
-Difficulty with running (he waddles instead of runs)

View attachment 2680518
If he wasn’t such an asshole, I’d feel bad for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Somebody’s feeling himself today! Lmao! Too bad other vloggers like JoJo have already done this challenge. 😂

• Haha
I did 3 parks in 1 day in 2022. it isn't anything difficult.
You can do all 4 parks in about 2 hours, if you really want to. All these vlogger do is run in, grab either a button or park map to show they were inside, then head right back out and on to the next park. I've seen people literally walk straight through Epcot to the Skyliner and hop onto it for Hollywood Studios.

Kyle and Casey in NYC? Can’t wait to see these two idiots get taken advantage of by Mickey Mouse in Times Sqaure.

Who remembers when PMM referred to the people dressed up like Mickey & Minnie as part of the entertainment when they are not paid for by the city? 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it a photoshop? Can’t tell on my phone
Look at the username at the top

View attachment 2680287
---

Sorry, didn’t include the screenshot. It says fakedeatl.com

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Kyle and Casey in NYC? Can’t wait to see these two idiots get taken advantage of by Mickey Mouse in Times Sqaure.

Who remembers when PMM referred to the people dressed up like Mickey & Minnie as part of the entertainment when they are not paid for by the city? 🤣😆
Nate is incredibly naive and obviously didn’t travel much as a kid. He’s already mentioned that his family didn’t have the money but I can’t knock him because he’s been so many different places, and he always embraces where he’s at instead of complaining. He actually seems extremely grateful for the life that he’s been able to carve out for himself doing this Disney vlogging stuff and has been everywhere. Just the other day he was in New Orleans with Roosevelt’s. Kyle on the other hand is an idiot who’s never been anywhere and acts like he’s a travel expert. It’s night and day compared to PMM.

Reactions: 18
You can do all 4 parks in about 2 hours, if you really want to. All these vlogger do is run in, grab either a button or park map to show they were inside, then head right back out and on to the next park. I've seen people literally walk straight through Epcot to the Skyliner and hop onto it for Hollywood Studios.
also think about the fact that he often wears the same clothes over and over again. I don't think he's smart enough to do it but he could easily fake this if the weather was the same or similar.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.