Kyle Pallo #17 The only thing ‘super dry’ about Kyle is Kyle’s date’s vagina.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he has his own show on cable, his own long-form YouTube series in addition to his own 1M subs channel, and is selected frequently to host globally televised major events. What has Kyle accomplished in that same time frame?
He has also helped to launch about 8 other You Tuber Channels. Maybe more.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Napoleonic Complex": Often brushed aside by psychiatrists, hard to exclude it.
Short men, especially, often are the brunt of jokes and ridicule and they over compensate
or lash out at easy targets (often women who can't defend themselves) to make up for '
their shortcomings 🤔🤭 __ so to speak, in Pallo's case.

The world's experiencing it right now
on a much grander scale, of course:😬
images (35).jpg

Who eats ribs this way? 😳🤢

Is that what he means when he says let’s “divulge”?

Are those ribs as “infanous” as the corn bread Kyle? bleeping 🤡
Hogs have better manners than Pallo.
FriendlyYoungDolphin-size_restricted.gif
Of course he's slovenly, but he leaves this tit in his vids so his low I.Q. and knuckledragging fans can giggle: "Oh you're so cute Kyle." / "Use your utensils silly. / blah, blah. He's playing to them like a good little clown.
The PalloMiniClown didn't get from from the Pallo Clown House.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who eats ribs this way? 😳🤢

Is that what he means when he says let’s “divulge”?

Are those ribs as “infanous” as the corn bread Kyle? bleeping 🤡
Looks like he had to pay out of pocket for the meal. He's seated in the least expensive Cat 3 nosebleeds. Guess those sweet, sweet Disney gift cards from his fans are drying up along with his channel views

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another brutal count on yesterday's :mPallo Pile :poop::
Our First Visit to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Together As A Family
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo
1000.jpg
1.7K _______________ {{{drumroll}}}
1000a.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so ready for Disney to ban all filming on rides. Kyle has been proven to disregard rules of filming on rides, he got removed from Six Flag's media list because of his shenanigans. He just can't resist.
I can’t wait for it to be company wide. It was hard trying to avoid anything guardians of the galaxy related for 6 months until I was able to go there. I wanted to go on totally blind to it and for the most part I did but they need to warn people in videos for new stuff like that. “Spoiler alert new guardians ride footage”. I’ll be happy with the ban even though much like the shows on cruises and whatnot they still film.

I remember in 2011 at monsters inc laugh floor I tried to take a photo of myself being broadcast on the screen and they almost kicked me out.

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait for it to be company wide. It was hard trying to avoid anything guardians of the galaxy related for 6 months until I was able to go there. I wanted to go on totally blind to it and for the most part I did but they need to warn people in videos for new stuff like that. “Spoiler alert new guardians ride footage”. I’ll be happy with the ban even though much like the shows on cruises and whatnot they still film.

I remember in 2011 at monsters inc laugh floor I tried to take a photo of myself being broadcast on the screen and they almost kicked me out.
Spoilers are definitely a problem, as is just plain old poor videography on many of the POV vids. I don't really have an issue with spoilers, I sometimes read the last chapter of the book before I actually get there, yea, I'm weird like that, but I've seen plenty of videos that haven't done the actual ride itself any justice whatsoever. You'd have to think that if they want ride through videos out there, the parks would want to craft something that shines the best light on what they're offering. Love them or hate them, much of what I've seen from creators online just ain't it

Let's see - Kylie had nothing good to say about the Broadway musical Cats when Lora made him go with her to a performance on the ship --- but, the boy thinks that the Hoopty Do Revue is the best show ever! That fact alone provides us with a great deal of insight into the psychological and emotional development of this grifter who acted like a crazed 10-year-old during the entire performance. Listening to him hoot and howl was bad enough; however, watching him devout those ribs as though he were an animal who hadn't eaten in weeks was more than I could handle. This guy truly is a mess.

Reactions: 11
Disney should charge $250k a year for a media pass and then just issue cease and desists to everyone making parasitic monetized content off of their intellectual properties who won’t cough up the cash. Molly and Brayden can be selected to get them for free. That media pass would be more exclusive than tired Club 33

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's see - Kylie had nothing good to say about the Broadway musical Cats when Lora made him go with her to a performance on the ship --- but, the boy thinks that the Hoopty Do Revue is the best show ever! That fact alone provides us with a great deal of insight into the psychological and emotional development of this grifter who acted like a crazed 10-year-old during the entire performance. Listening to him hoot and howl was bad enough; however, watching him devout those ribs as though he were an animal who hadn't eaten in weeks was more than I could handle. This guy truly is a mess.
If only you could eat out of a bucket at a Broadway theatre. Maybe they should look into that.

• Haha
This family’s pedigree was entirely on display in today’s vlog. Even his cousin seemed a bit turned off by their behavior today!

Reactions: 4
Let's see - Kylie had nothing good to say about the Broadway musical Cats when Lora made him go with her to a performance on the ship --- but, the boy thinks that the Hoopty Do Revue is the best show ever! That fact alone provides us with a great deal of insight into the psychological and emotional development of this grifter who acted like a crazed 10-year-old during the entire performance. Listening to him hoot and howl was bad enough; however, watching him devour those ribs as though he were an animal who hadn't eaten in weeks was more than I could handle. This guy truly is a mess.
And that's what White Claws is about to get full time. Gawwd' have mercy on her soul.

His emotional development is closer to that of a spoiled toddler. Out of control, ignorant beyond belief, messy and wallowing in filth and alll supported by family in his inanity and idiocy.

I remember Kyle went to Wicked on Broadway in NYC with Alexa and Taylor. His review appears near the end of the NYC - pizza vlog. “It was good.”

1670353534091.png

• Haha
Disney should charge $250k a year for a media pass and then just issue cease and desists to everyone making parasitic monetized content off of their intellectual properties who won’t cough up the cash. Molly and Brayden can be selected to get them for free. That media pass would be more exclusive than tired Club 33
Maybe not as exclusive as 33 since you wouldn't get the merchandise to flex.

I remember Kyle went to Wicked on Broadway in NYC with Alexa and Taylor. His review appears near the end of the NYC - pizza vlog. “It was good.”

View attachment 1787182
Lil' Kylie's attempting to sell "he's not gay" cause he likes manly football and not broadway. (Though he breaks into song frequently). Then there's Nick and JoJo, Kylie. Nick and JoJo. Among others. M'kay? SMH.

Reactions: 5
Just a glance at the replies, the responses, on his odious YouTube daily Pallo Pile:poop: often confuses me. It's an exercise in conning people, that goes without saying, and their responses indicate that in spades____a willfully ignorance bunch, seeing only what they want to see, wishful thinking and drinking the Pallo KoolAid by the gallon and asking for more.
I often think they are seeing a different vid that I see. (Though, I admit, I can't watch any longer. The assault on my eyes and ears is too much.)

'You do the research for us Kyle' ____ What the f*ck was she watching. Pallo do research? 🤣
'Every member of your family is having a wonderful time' ____ Uncle whoever begs to differ. Each often had a look that said, "Kill me now."
'You're a kid at heart' ___ He's simply...uhh, simple. No disguise. He's lazy and ignorant and spoiled. So if that's a kid...yep, he is.
'A true Disney kid' ___ He disses and shits on the company and the Disney image at every turn
'Can't wait for the Pallo family cruise' ___ Get a life. Never going to happen unless some stan pays for it. That a lot of showers.
'Hardest working vlogger at Disney' ___ Too insane to make a comment on it. He must have used a sock to post this.
'You work so hard. rest' ____ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't even.
'I spend the morning waiting for your videos' ____ Too old or infirm to get out of the house? "Bless your heart."

___ and on and on ad nauseum. It's fascinating and tragic all at once. So many so easily conned.

Pallo every morning: "Hey JoJo. Time to get started..."
222.gif

• Haha

View attachment 1787182
Love that in Kyle's mind, theater & sporting events are mutually exclusive, you can't like one without disliking the other. He's a real renaissance man alright

Lil' Kylie's attempting to sell "he's not gay" cause he likes manly football and not broadway. (Though he breaks into song frequently). Then there's Nick and JoJo, Kylie. Nick and JoJo. Among others. M'kay? SMH.
Bingo!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.