Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle and Savannah... man, they seem perfect for each other. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he actually has chemistry with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle and Savannah... man, they seem perfect for each other. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he actually has chemistry with her.
Well yeah. They’re both narcissist attention bleep energy vampires. Their chemistry is them competing with each other for the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well yeah. They’re both narcissist attention bleep energy vampires. Their chemistry is them competing with each other for the attention.
That relationship would turn sour quick. Two narcissists competing for attention. Mini-man would be punching walls within weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's hysterical that ANY person KP has on his vlog has better chemistry than he does with KC. Kevin, Lora, Taylor, Savannah, Nick, etc.

But if Savannah and KP got together. Woooooboy, now that would be some drama-filled vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He absolutely does. You can tell how he laughs with other girls, like Lora. It is a genuine laugh. It is fake and forced with Casey.

Oh and if you go on youtube someone mentioned this about him paying more attention to Savannah and his response was "y'all are actually crazy".

Reactions: 14
That relationship would turn sour quick. Two narcissists competing for attention. Mini-man would be punching walls within weeks.
Totally! The only reason he has chemistry with her and he likes her is because she brings this energy to his vlogs that Casey doesn’t bring. She’s also incredibly loud and obnoxious, which brings more attention to him so he loves that and she also treats him like he’s famous or something. I can guarantee that that would get old really fast for him because he doesn’t like outspoken women and he doesn’t like anyone stealing his shine. And Savannah seems like the kind of person that wouldn’t keep her mouth shut for anyone. I personally think she’s incredibly obnoxious but that’s just me. Also, as soon as she realized how broke he is and how sad his life really is, she would dump him so fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine those two irritating, loudmouthed, idiotic, cracked, moronic, attention seeking narcissists being around each other for long?
NOPE! The clash of egos would be near inevitable and quickly they would clash.

It would, however, be worth a watch if they came to blows to see her beat the tit out of the grifting midget. 🤣

bigdeal.gif
big deal.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine those two irritating, loudmouthed, idiotic, cracked, moronic, attention seeking narcissists being around each other for long?
NOPE! The clash of egos would be near inevitable and quickly they would clash.

It would, however, be worth a watch if they came to blows to see her beat the tit out of the grifting midget. 🤣

View attachment 2676892 View attachment 2676889
She's a good 4-5 inches taller than dwarf boy and about twice as wide. She'd have little piggy saying oink in seconds :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“ giraffe, I knew it” this bleeping moron has been on the ride 100’s of time and buddy wanted to act like he was some zoologist knowing the answer.

So here’s my run down (pease make corrections)
If Kylie was in Shrek
Kylie = Lord farquaad
Savannah = princess Fiona (before turning into a princess)
Casey= Donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“ giraffe, I knew it” this bleeping moron has been on the ride 100’s of time and buddy wanted to act like he was some zoologist knowing the answer.

If Kylie was in Shrek
Kylie = Lord farquaad
Casey= Donkey
KC = one of the blind mice

• Haha
Reactions: 9

If Kylie was in Shrek
Kylie = Lord farquaad
Casey= Donkey
You nailed, so to speak, Kyle's role: Kyle IS Lord Farquaad

lord-farquuad.gif

Casey? Perhaps a female version of the poor hapless GINGERBREAD MAN tormented by Farquaad.

gingerbread.gif

Savannah? Perhaps the sex starved, very loud and aggressive DORIS:
She a beast of a woman, and is one of Cinderella's step-sisters who works as a bartender at The Poison Apple.

doris.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a coincidence that "Peter" (or whatever Kylie's sock puppet is called today) is always quiet whenever he's with his family somewhere,, with Taylor, or with Alexa. What a sheer coincidence. Just remember, it's definitely not Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I imagine he was the runt, the endlessly whining little kid all the other little boys in elementary school and later, the cool guys and jocks in high school, wanted nothing to do with ____but the little girls who were his same size found the sickly, weird eyed little fellow 'cute.'
He found some group who accepted him, sickly little runt that he was. That would explain even today he's far more comfortable around girls and has NO real male friends.
I was actually suggesting that it was a girls weekend even with Kyle, but he was hiding in "the closet"...

Reactions: 8
LOL! Kylie was doing “family things” at Satu’li Canteen.
Just like business people do “business things” at the desks in the deluxe resorts.

Tell me you have a limited vocabulary and comprehension without using any extra words.

Reactions: 14
Hey guys. That “business things” line was from the Signia by Hilton Bonnet Creek (back in 9/17/23) series which included his highly acclaimed review of Epicurious. This was discussed in thread #47:

I went looking for those videos but they are no longer there. Didn’t some of you guys reach out to Hilton about Kyle’s behavior promoting their brand? Hmm.. I wonder what happened to those videos … mysteriously deleted like the NC vlog? :unsure:
The Epicurious video looks to still be there, from 9/18/23. Called 'NEW Fine Dining Experience At Disney World: Epicurious Progressive Tour'

Was there another one that's missing?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.