Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must think he has money…
First time she appeared on camera she was acting like Kylie was a celebrity and was fawning over "how famous he is"... yeah, she thinks he has money :ROFLMAO:

On top of it, you probably had Doormat bragging to her cousin at some point about how she saw Kyle's phone and it showed he makes $30k-$38k per month.

... or she's just into hairy, dwarfish men who are 4-5 inches shorter than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He squeals and does a fist pump when he says Hulkalexa is coming tomorrow.

View attachment 2675957
View attachment 2675959

---

A bunch of them got really upset when he shaved his chest. He's growing it back out in preparation for the new Patreon tiers and shower show revival.
Dang, KP is looking rough here. This is just like what happened to Michael Kay. In two months, KP will actually be 30 and things will only get worse from then on. So, the clock is ticking KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's a part of the video in the beginning where Casey says something like "It's a girls weekend plus Kyle"

Then after that Kyle says, "That's fine thats how I rolled growing up"

So he's been infiltrating his sister and her friends group since forever?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There's a part of the video in the beginning where Casey says something like "It's a girls weekend plus Kyle"

Or.....

coming-out.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I imagine he was the runt, the endlessly whining little kid all the other little boys in elementary school and later, the cool guys and jocks in high school, wanted nothing to do with ____but the little girls who were his same size found the sickly, weird eyed little fellow 'cute.'
He found some group who accepted him, sickly little runt that he was. That would explain even today he's far more comfortable around girls and has NO real male friends.
kylescarry.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I think he's always invited himself out with "the girls" his entire life because he just doesn't get along with other guys. Generally, women tend to be more compassionate and tolerating in social settings than men, and will put up with his narcissistic antics. Not saying all women, but this is why he only hangs out with women and has no male friends anymore. Plus he feels like he has more control over them and feels less threatened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
His sock puppet’s been very quiet on Twitter ever since his sister wife arrived!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His sock puppet’s been very quiet on Twitter ever since his sister wife arrived!
Speaking of which… since today’s video was shot on Saturday, and Kyle said he didn’t get any sleep Friday night, what was he doing on X then? It must have been some night lol.

Reactions: 9
She probably calmed him down with the much needed goods and services ("Goods" = medications he ran out of. "Services" = as this forum is rated G: need to use your imagination).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably calmed him down with the much needed goods and services ("Goods" = medications he ran out of. "Services" = as this forum is rated G: need to use your imagination).
I think Big Sissy's presence alone is plenty enough to calm down the toddler. Hulk snuggle time at night on the luxury couch so he feels safe and protected while wrapped in those broad shoulders. Less desire to lash out on his sock puppet or thirst over random women online.

I can see now why the family needs to visit so often, because it calms him down. There's some periods where he went longer than 3 weeks without seeing them and he gets increasingly more unhinged and manic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think he's always invited himself out with "the girls" his entire life because he just doesn't get along with other guys. Not saying all women, but this is why he only hangs out with women and has no male friends anymore. Plus he feels like he has more control over them and feels less threatened.
Plus, he’s probably packed more fudge than the Keebler Elves, so, there’s that.

Reactions: 8
OMFG! Just noticed this post from tightroped while bringing up the threads. (*I did add a couple of embellishments. 🤭)
Want to see how "♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Everything old is new again..♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ " and how nothing ever changes in stagnant, boring and tedious batshit Palloland?
This is from December 18, 2022.
palloland7.jpg
200w (22).jpg

J. Paul Getty famously said that in banking he became one of the world's richest men by using other people's money to invest and thereby making "....money out of nothing." Pallo has, on an infinitely smaller scale, done the same with what he calls a "career."🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.