Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls night out (with Kylie). Looks like one of his sugar daddies might have joined them...

417795032_254311300871407_8077369542672688175_n.jpg

---
Do you think that his family including Alexa (excluding Casey) know about these sock puppet accounts and that he’s likely behind them? If so, they are for sure a deranged family!
I think his family knows. His mom was on X defending him alongside Moose and Peter.

Before Kyle started using sock puppets, it was just Farida (Alexa) and tgills86 (Susan) who both created accounts and were defending him since early 2023.

When the criticism started getting too much for him, he abandoned Twitter and Alexa had her epic drunken meltdown during the family cruise when they were sharing a cabin. Kylie signed up for his first sock puppet (Moose) and started posting alongside her. When the Frank story/allegation came out, he created Peter.

Alexa stopped defending him shortly after that, but Susan still defends him. She last chimed in right after they looked/made an offer on the house to squash the rumors that they helped him get the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just like business people do “business things” at the desks in the deluxe resorts.

Tell me you have a limited vocabulary and comprehension without using any extra words.
And to think he somehow was going to be leading VIP tours. He should know so many unique pieces of information that fans would appreciate knowing about Disney yet none of it is ever shared on the vlogs instead we learn about new concrete.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And to think he somehow was going to be leading VIP tours. He should know so many unique pieces of information that fans would appreciate knowing about Disney yet none of it is ever shared on the vlogs instead we learn about new concrete.
Didn't he only last about a week doing VIP tours before they switched him to merchandise? 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girls night out (with Kylie). Looks like one of his sugar daddies might have joined them.

View attachment 2677082
---

I think his family knows. His mom was on X defending him alongside Moose and Peter.

Before Kyle started using sock puppets, it was just Farida (Alexa) and tgills86 (Susan) who both created accounts and were defending him since January-April 2023.

When the criticism started getting too much for him, he abandoned Twitter and Alexa had her epic drunken meltdown during the family cruise when they were sharing a cabin. Kylie signed up for his first sock puppet (Moose) and started posting alongside her. When the Frank story/allegation came out, Alexa told him he needs to address it, so he created Peter and then shortly after Alexa stopped defending him.
Farlexa's skin is in much better shape than the dwarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't he only last about a week doing VIP tours before they switched him to merchandise? 😂 :ROFLMAO:
I can’t imagine him lasting one tour.

How’d you like to pay $800 or $900 an hour for a VIP tour and have this idiot for your guide?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What a coincidence that "Peter" (or whatever Kylie's sock puppet is called today) is always quiet whenever he's with his family somewhere,, with Taylor, or with Alexa. What a sheer coincidence. Just remember, it's definitely not Kyle.
This is a very anti-family statement bc now Kile is going to have to spend time on X tonight instead of with his family just to prove you wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

How’d you like to pay $800 or $900 an hour for a VIP tour and have this idiot for your guide?
Using his line of logic: if don’t like his videos, just don’t watch. So if he was your tour guide: don’t like his service, just don’t tip him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I wonder if he did any tours for people. If so, I'd love to read the complaints from those groups 🤦‍♂️
---
This is a very anti-family statement bc now Kile is going to have to spend time on X tonight instead of with his family just to prove you wrong.
Funny you mention that, every single time he's been quiet when Alexa is around and someone brings it up on Tattle, he ends up making a post to "prove the hatters wrong," and it's always "how can I be KP when he's busy having fun with his sister in the parks?" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Using his line of logic: if don’t like his videos, just don’t watch. So if he was your tour guide: don’t like his service, just don’t tip him. 😂
Aside from Him getting you into the rides. skipping the lines, and transporting you to the different theme parks - he is a complete idiot and you are paying a huge amount to do this - is not tipping him enough?

Reactions: 6
Aside from Him getting you into the rides. skipping the lines, and transporting you to the different theme parks - he is a complete idiot and you are paying a huge amount to do this - is not tipping him enough?
Using his line of logic: if it’s not to your liking, demand a refund (recall: IKEA lamp, TV stand). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We're approaching the one month mark since oar mom & dad's retirement house "starter house" went under contract.

005934.png

Average closing time is 30 days from when the offer is accepted. Could this be why Sister-Wife is in town? Perhaps to help acquire the rest of the furniture that the parents budgeted for like the custom dining room table and help with the final steps?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if he did any tours for people. If so, I'd love to read the complaints from those groups 🤦‍♂️
---

Funny you mention that, every single time he's been quiet when Alexa is around and someone brings it up on Tattle, he ends up making a post to "prove the hatters wrong," and it's always "how can I be KP when he's busy having fun with his sister in the parks?" :ROFLMAO:
Hey Kylie! Before you try to use that line again… the same way you were flirting w girls way out of your league on NYE next to Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle bought this jacket today because it's so cold when he golfs now but how did he wind up shirtless with it on? Seems like he's purposely previewing for the sugar daddy showers. Also his receding hairline is picking up speed.
20240108_225304.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Kyle bought this jacket today because it's so cold when he golfs now but how did he wind up shirtless with it on? Seems like he's purposely previewing for the sugar daddy showers. Also his receding hairline is picking up speed.View attachment 2677150
What the heck did Kyle do to the aspect ratio on the camera? Major distortion. Major 🤢🤮.

Also, Kyle what filter did you use on face? I want to make certain I don't use it. If naming the overall look I’d call it bobblehead or FunkoFace. No dash of extra blue for the eyes. So sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was poking around Kyle’s old videos and came across this one. It’s HILARIOUS comparing him back then to now (I also died at his T-shirt… he would be ripped to shreds if he wore that today). This was when he was still new at daily vlogging as a “career” and you could see that he had way more passion and enthusiasm for it. I genuinely believe what he was saying back then about how he plans and what a typical day is like for him. Fast forward to today and all we get is “I plan… trust.”

Also, it’s incredible to see just how much better his videos looked like back then. They are edited well and he actually speaks coherently, well, at least for Kyle. But of course, he would NEVER do a vlog like that today, at least not a truthful one of him “working” 3-4 hours a day and then spending the rest of the day playing video games and running amuck on X until 3am.

Oh, and I did some digging and found out he had to leave his VIP tour guide position because he got it right before the pandemic and of course WDW shut down for several months. He was working at a retail store in Hollywood Studios, got the VIP tour guide gig as a temporary assignment, and then when WDW opened back up, he was offered his old retail position back, and he did it for a little while and then quit to become a full time YouTuber.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 6
I was poking around Kyle’s old videos and came across this one. It’s HILARIOUS comparing him back then to now (I also died at his T-shirt… he would be ripped to shreds if he wore that today). This was when he was still new at daily vlogging as a “career” and you could see that he had way more passion and enthusiasm for it. I genuinely believe what he was saying back then about how he plans and what a typical day is like for him. Fast forward to today and all we get is “I plan… trust.”

Also, it’s incredible to see just how much better his videos looked like back then. They are edited well and he actually speaks coherently, well, at least for Kyle. But of course, he would NEVER do a vlog like that today, at least not a truthful one of him “working” 3-4 hours a day and then spending the rest of the day playing video games and running amuck on X until 3am.

Oh, and I did some digging and found out he had to leave his VIP tour guide position because he got it right before the pandemic and of course WDW shut down for several months. He was working at a retail store in Hollywood Studios, got the VIP tour guide gig as a temporary assignment, and then when WDW opened back up, he was offered his old retail position back, and he did it for a little while and then quit to become a full time YouTuber.
So that video was back in January 2021 (three years ago) and it took him 2-5 hours to edit a single video
IMG_0631.jpeg

And now it takes him 30-40 minutes of editing. His content and editing have clearly taken a downward spiral as we see the stuff he currently puts out.
IMG_0632.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girls night out (with Kylie). Looks like one of his sugar daddies might have joined them...

View attachment 2677082
---

Before Kyle started using sock puppets, it was just Farida (Alexa) and tgills86 (Susan) who both created accounts and were defending him since early 2023.

When the criticism started getting too much for him, he abandoned Twitter and Alexa had her epic drunken meltdown during the family cruise when they were sharing a cabin. Kylie signed up for his first sock puppet (Moose) and started posting alongside her. When the Frank story/allegation came out, he created Peter.

Alexa stopped defending him shortly after that, but Susan still defends him. She last chimed in right after they looked/made an offer on the house to squash the rumors that they helped him get the house.
Kyle hasn't been in any of Alexa and her friends pictures so not sure if she is hanging out with him the entire time like she usually does. I guess we will see today when she is in the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.