Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he buy assembly? The screenshot states, “Free white glove delivery.” “ We’ll carry your item to a room of your choice, assemble, parentheses if needed and parentheses and remove all packaging.”
OMG those two statements alone were tailor made for him: 1) FREE, and 2) "white glove delivery", nothing but sexy concierge and club level service will do. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG those two statements alone were tailor made for him: 1) FREE, and 2) "white glove delivery", nothing but sexy concierge and club level service will do. 🙄
I could see Kyle complaining to customer service that the person who delivered it wasn't actually wearing white gloves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He says he's not going to go back again because it was too chaotic and crowded for him. Next year he says he's going to get a tour. 🤣 😂
That’s our Kyle, a premium upgrade is still not enough to plus up our special little guy‘s experience. 😒

Reactions: 5
Of course Josh from ResortTV1 thinks Kyle is a great guy. 🤣

View attachment 2454559
And Josh thinks Kyle is a “super nice” guy.

Nice is one of those generic words used to describe things or people but adds no meaning to the description. Ask toddlers why they like certain things and they’ll say because the things are nice. It’s like asking Kyle why he likes to eat Mickey shaped waffles, he’ll answer, “cause they look nice and they taste like Mickey shaped waffles!”

• Haha
And Josh thinks Kyle is a “super nice” guy.

Nice is one of those generic words used to describe things or people but adds no meaning to the description. Ask toddlers why they like certain things and they’ll say because the things are nice. It’s like asking Kyle why he likes to eat Mickey shaped waffles, he’ll answer, “cause they look nice and they taste like Mickey shaped waffles!”
Nice. Same word JoJo used to describe Casey way back when.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wanted to let you know that Adrian bought tickets for the maiden voyage of the Treasure. How likely do you think that Kyle will put someone's money on the spot to cover his bragging, boastful, lifestyle and book a trip on the maiden voyage?
He never said what sailing he booked. He only said that he booked the Treasure with his vouchers. Also, he claims to work a part time job but nobody knows what the hell he does or when he actually works.

IMG_6333.jpeg

Reactions: 1
5DEA93A3-CEC4-4659-BA5C-13693079D61C_4_5005_c.jpeg

"Your great" and "such high quality videos with such tight turn around times" 😂 I hope this guy is a troll. He does have one thing right: the vlogs (at least some portions of some of them) are "so entertaining" if only for the WTF moments!

• Haha
Kyle says the "secret" hotel that invited him to stay there for one night is also treating him to a fine dining experience that evening. He says that he and Casey are going and then he looks at Alexa says you're meeting up with a friend right? And she says yup. You could tell the whole thing was an absolute lie, she's obviously not meeting up with a friend and how would she even have any friends in orlando? He purposely asked her that question on camera with a staged answer so he wouldn't look like an ass for leaving his house guest alone at home while he went to dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Shirtless thumbnail and he mentions "thumbs up the video" within the first ten seconds, he's really getting desperate lmao!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 😂 This proves that "Maverick/Peter" was him. He shaved his chest after someone replied to him with that mini-golf picture.

002151.png

002152.png

Also back to the shirtless thumbnails. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Kyle says the "secret" hotel that invited him to stay there for one night is also treating him to a fine dining experience that evening. He says that he and Casey are going and then he looks at Alexa says you're meeting up with a friend right? And she says yup. You could tell the whole thing was an absolute lie, she's obviously not meeting up with a friend and how would she even have any friends in orlando? He purposely asked her that question on camera with a staged answer so he wouldn't look like an ass for leaving his house guest alone at home while he went to dinner.
If they "hosted" him why does he feel the need to show Alexa's ass while thanking them?

IMG_6334.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
002154.png

---
Wakes up at 10AM, then 20 minutes of filming and laying by a pool is exhausting.

002155.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Catching up on yesterday’s just now. Of course they find Antonito’s to be the best Mexican food. It’s terrible and suits their Midwest sheltered palates. I ate at the one in Hollywood city walk 3 months ago and it was pure garbage. First, they charge for chips and salsa. Their margaritas are overpriced and terrible, at least the one I had. The Al pastor tacos were a joke and had zero flavor. I’m sensitive to spicy but I love Mexican food so sometimes I’ll just deal with it and not add salsa etc. on these tacos I added a ton of salsa and it did nothing to add flavor. Plus it was like $18 for an entree!! No chips!!

Will edit as I go thru the videos from yesterday and today. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3-4 feet of water is deep for him?

002156.png

Who shaved his back for him since Casey hasn't been around? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.