Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle and Savannah... man, they seem perfect for each other. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he actually has chemistry with her.

Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle and Savannah sitting in a tree..... S - U - C - K - I - N - G at life
---
She's a good 4-5 inches taller than dwarf boy and about twice as wide. She'd have little piggy saying oink in seconds :ROFLMAO: 😂
he will use his shortness to his advantage to motor boat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess his 5am wakeup writing down all good things to vlog didn't work out that well. Another boring video today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's holding his camera out the passenger window, over a bridge, while driving 🤦‍♂️
---
He says he feels cool walking around in his onesie

005935.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Now his unabomber look includes a packers onesieView attachment 2678117
I’m sorry, but he looks like those crazy characters who wander around Times Square bothering people to take photos.
“Wanna take a photo with me? Just $10!”
IMG_7357.jpeg

Does he really think he looks cool? 🤮 He’s right; he’s not part of Gen Y or Gen Z because nobody in those generations would dress like this! He is his own generation- Gen N for Needy Narcissistic kNuckleheaded gNat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lil' Kylie is manic and off the hook because Sister-Wife is there. He's walking around clutching Alexa's shoulder, the same way he walks around with Casey and his mom.

005938.png

OMG :ROFLMAO: 😂 This is a 30 year old man...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't he only last about a week doing VIP tours before they switched him to merchandise? 😂 :ROFLMAO:
I’m sorry, but he looks like those crazy characters who wander around Times Square bothering people to take photos.
View attachment 2678221
Does he really think he looks cool? 🤮 He’s right; he’s not part of Gen Y or Gen Z because nobody in those generations would dress like this! He is his own generation- Gen N for Needy Narcissistic kNuckleheaded gNat.
Definitely not X. That outfit just screams " look at me!"

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2678221
OH ___ MY ___ bleeping ___ GOD! I saw that monstrosity yesterday but just thought it was a laughable hoodie/jacket and matching shorts. THAT would have been god awful and embarrassing enough and something I'd expect a 30 year old ret@ rded, infantile man to wear ___ BUT IT IS A bleeping ONSIE! I repeat ___ OH ___ MY ___ bleeping ___ GOD! .. and he's "proud" to wear THAT in public?
All that's missing is the Baby Packers Do-rag and Bow .
laughingggg.gif

kyleonsie3.jpg
kyleonsie5.jpg

This is the proper response from a Packers' fan to seeing anyone, especially Pallo, wearing that cringe and hysterically funny "ensemble."
bird ro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2678221
He said that KEVIN bought him this. For Christmas? Neither of them ever mentioned exchanging with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He said that KEVIN bought him this. For Christmas? Neither of them ever mentioned exchanging with them.
OMFG! "Oh Kyle. You'll look soooo' cute in this."
lol-no.gif

Well, if Kevin bought that onsie for Pallo, as flesh crawling as that thought is, I think we can assume it has one of those convenient "long-john's flaps" in the back for bathroom breaks _____ and quick entries!

kevinnn.jpg
kyleelf.jpg
laughing-at-you-happy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“It’s marathon weekend, I need to do one soon”
This just shows how unplanned and lazy this short little slob is.

As a”Disney vlogger” you’d think he’d capitalize on an event such as a marathon…..But, our boy literally gives us what we expected. He walks around aimlessly at a value resort and then Lorcana cards and more wondering… oh and throw in a food review(ish) which was a typical disaster.

Thank you Kyle for not letting us down…. We knew you’d figure out how to fudge up the vlog and you came through like a wrecking ball

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.