Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he's maintaining the same level of views as much of 2023. And that's fine with him. He's okay with scraping by doing the bare minimum. Anything else can be subsidized by the Clown Posse and Casey (who I'm sure will be taking care of a lot more of his bills once she moves in). Grifty said he's going to start making 20 minute videos instead of 30 and start taking more breaks.
His big plus is The Handmaiden, her stable job/discounts/income and her looking after his day to day needs ___ and his security is the knowledge the Clown Posse will bail him out when he fails (as he so often has and will continue to do for as long as they live) and can't maintain himself. Indeed, that and what he can grift off the morons online and the sugardaddies left is all fine with him.
It all could easily fall apart and he's decided, as lazy and shiftless as he is, he's fine crawling around the parks and panhandling for what else he can get, a little cruise now and then and some gifts. That's his pathetic existence.
Plato (That's Plato not Pluto :ROFLMAO:) famously said that to '...enter fully into life is to accept the possibility of death (meaning rejection and the pains of life), but to refuse to enter fully into life is to accept stagnation as a way of life. That is a worse fate than death.'

Pallo is a lazy coward who will never enter "fully into life" and he has accepted stagnation as a way of life. As a matter of fact, after all this time, I don't think I'm being cruel by saying it's painfully obvious that he's simply not intelligent enough or emotionally equipped to deal fully with life as any normal functioning adult would. He's irrepairably broken goods, a lost cause.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So google search shows Savanna is a 3rd grade teacher. Another one that a google search is going to be great when her employer now searches her name. 😀. But I can see her having the personality for that grade.
seems that she not only has the personality but the work experience to be oar boys mommy, wife, maid, and school teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Casey gets upset that her man is giving Savanna all the attention.

005930.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Casey’s aunt’s eyes say it all….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Attachments

• Haha
There’s so much I want to say about today’s video but I’m back in the office for the first time since before Xmas and I have way too much to do. Long story short it’s so obvious he wants to bang the cousin with what little hetero he has in him.

also… the title. Someone teach him how apostrophes work!

Oh good, oar Disney Expert tells us everything is a walk on, except Pandora.

What ride is Pandora?

View attachment 2675873
View attachment 2675874
---
Since the make up didn’t do a very good job of covering up that zit, and you don’t want to hold your hand over it all day, why not pull the zipper up a couple inches?

View attachment 2675921
View attachment 2675922
She even openly shows off her chewing gum like oar guy. They're a "based" tweet from being a match made in heaven.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ

I wouldn’t last five seconds spending time with this chick. She is so annoying I could barely watch these past two days. She and Kyle are perfect for each other.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.