Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same thing. Lora is looking HOT! Damn. I would love to date her.
Eh… she’s a butterface in my opinion. Sure, she’s got a hot body, but I can’t get past her horse face.
I must be shallow, if I was in the dating pool I couldn't date her, even to just get a piece, not just because of her face, but also I wouldn't be able to get over her severe pigeon-toed walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must be shallow, if I was in the dating pool I couldn't date her, even to just get a piece, not just because of her face, but also I wouldn't be able to get over her severe pigeon-toed walk.
Hard pass. I’ve seen her in person and she absolutely has a butter face and some stringy Tom Petty hair. I will say this though, she seemed like a good time. She was a little tipsy walking out of Epcot and her and the guy she was with were laughing and couldn’t keep their hands off each other. She went back to a room with him at the yacht club. I bet Kyle was watching her location and seething like the little creep he is.

I wouldn’t date either, but if I had to pick, I would choose Lora over Casey. If paint drying were a person, it would be Casey Durliat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hard to believe we are 24 hours away from Casey getting the most romantic vacuum and oven for Christmas. Do we think she’ll get her Handmaiden outfit for Valentine’s Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do too, and for the same reason.

That's why I can't give much credence to the whole "Kyle is gay" stuff.
I still think there’s something telling about how different his energy and attitude is whenever Nick or Kevin is in the mix. And how big of a witch he becomes when Nick hangs out with Jojo instead or he hasn’t seen Kevin in awhile. He even went to church with Nick once!

I think those attractions real but he feels a heavy need to hide them, lying to others and himself. His attraction to girls seems more aligned with him obsessing over The Bachelor, desire to follow how his brother has a wife and kids, and his desperate love for attention.

Reactions: 11
Pmm could have just as easily done that off cam..... But gotta get that klout
PMM shows everything he does on camera. So him helping out a family during the season should be added to his vlog. He considers himself an Influencer so if 20% of his followers helps out that would be 48 thousand people doing some thing that is good. So good for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I still think there’s something telling about how different his energy and attitude is whenever Nick or Kevin is in the mix. And how big of a witch he becomes when Nick hangs out with Jojo instead or he hasn’t seen Kevin in awhile. He even went to church with Nick once!

I think those attractions real but he feels a heavy need to hide them, lying to others and himself. His attraction to girls seems more aligned with him obsessing over The Bachelor, desire to follow how his brother has a wife and kids, and his desperate love for attention.
Agreed. I think it's possible that he's deep in the closet. Look at the clip with his dad rolling his eyes and sneering at hip-hop music. I think his dad shares and instilled all of these beliefs that he posts every night on his sock puppet (racism, homophobia, sexism, Third Reich, etc.) and that Kyle has always been terrified of his dad/family finding out or thinking he was gay. Maybe I'm wrong but it's questionable how different he acts around Nick/Kevin, squeals about how both of them are "studs," loves Taylor Swift and Bieber, and acts the way Kyle does. I detect some repression and self-hatred. Especially finding out about his "true beliefs" from his sock puppet. At the same time, his sock puppet is very fixated on shirtless, buff men despite the fact he doesn't work out.

The over-the-top obsession with girl's clothing and hairstyles and the desperation with finding a girlfriend in high school could have been to convince himself and prove to his family that he wasn't attracted to men. It also could be aligned with his obsession over The Bachelor and envy of his brother. When he met Casey, the way he paraded her around Wisconsin in front of his family and need to constantly show that they were holding hands while giggling was a bit weird. Seemed almost like he was showing his family he wasn't gay, rather than just happy about her meeting his family.

Like I said, I could be wrong, but knowing his family's views and the stuff instilled on him, he would most likely be scared of coming out. And there's plenty of men who will hide it their whole lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've known a lot of gay men over the years, including closeted/conflicted ones.

I've yet to meet one who perved over teenage girls.

Reactions: 12
Pmm could have just as easily done that off cam..... But gotta get that klout
PMM is a character so obviously he had to put that on camera. Nate the person is a head. It's like they saying goes " if you did something from the heart, do you have to brag about it"? Nate and Kyle more alike than you think when it comes to bragging and content. They both are in it for the views, not the actual act of kindness. What's funny is the stans will praise them for doing things like this when all Nate/Kyle are doing is giving away the money the stans gave them so it's zero risk, all reward.

Reactions: 4
I've known a lot of gay men over the years, including closeted/conflicted ones.

I've yet to meet one who perved over teenage girls.
Could the teen girls be because he wants attention and he's mentally 12-13 years old and "relates" more to them?

The way he was stalking and harassing that one teen girl all over X (the one he kept spamming Swift lyrics at and asking to meet up at a Swift concert) seemed more like he wanted attention from her. Same thing with his older tweets when he was in his early-mid 20s. The way he tries to flirt/hit on women doesn't seem like any heterosexual man I've known, but that could just be his infantilism. It's so bizarre.
---
I'd also like to point out the way his sister reacted to speculation on Tattle that Kyle or "his friends" were gay... she acted as if being gay was bad or an insult, so I think the narrow-minded beliefs are shared with that whole family.
---
New dump out 🤣

005655.png

---
005656.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shoutout to all you little weirdos 😂

005665.png

005664.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No universal videos pretty sure oar boy is banned we’re gonna have to wait for epic universe to open.

• Haha
I'm heading out for the rest of the afternoon, but here's a recap of today's daily dump :poop:
  • Wants to do more lifestyle vlogs.
  • He was worried about being bored not having roommates but he just goes on Netflix binges and plays Call of Duty a lot.
  • It's his job to go on cruises and experience stuff.
  • He feels committed to his "job" kind of like how you guys feel committed to your job.
  • He had a house, then lost a house, then had a house again.
  • Can't wait to start a family of his own and have two kids, a boy and a girl.
  • Thinking of pushing his yearly break off to February.
  • He's grown and evolved so much this year.
  • He's been getting some weird hate this year but all the love on the channel outweighs the "miniscule" hate he gets from the little weirdos on the internet.
  • He's been switching up gears and drawing his videos out cause he feels you guyses like that.
  • Big things coming in 2024.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
No one has a bigger hard on for Kyle than Kyle. What on earth was today’s dump? So obnoxious. At least he has big things coming in the next year…which we all know will amount to nothing.

• Haha
No one has a bigger hard on for Kyle than Kyle. What on earth was today’s dump? So obnoxious. At least he has big things coming in the next year…which we all know will amount to nothing.
For real, I'm guessing KP looks in the mirror and masturbates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So the walked from the house....since the appraisal was so much less then the offer???

• Wow
Reactions: 6
PMM shows everything he does on camera. So him helping out a family during the season should be added to his vlog. He considers himself an Influencer so if 20% of his followers helps out that would be 48 thousand people doing some thing that is good. So good for him.
I agree- Kyle would've put that "act of kindness" all over his thumbnail and title, and showed the people he gave it to- the whole nine yards. It would've been all like " I gave somebody a Christmas!" or "I adopted a family for christmas!!!" Whereas PMM barely showed himself giving the money, had a genuine reason WHY he did it (other than for views), and didnt' put it as part of his title or anything. He also paid for a whole dinner for about 25-30 of his family members, too- Kyle would've been spamming the crap out of that as well! going around with his camera in everybody's face "How is the party that *I* paid for??"
Man, I hope Kyle's channel crashes and burns even more in 2024!! HAHA

Reactions: 15
Thats what he said in the beginning, but he muttered it when talking about the other house talk and the appraisal wasn't the issue with the first house. Unless I am mistaken. I have been a hatter a few months

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.