Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm somewhat shocked he never re-opened the P.O. box before Christmas. I figured he closed it because he got angry at the lack of gift cards and gifts and so he closed it to "punish" his fans and would eventually re-open it (i.e. "if you don't send me anything good then I'll take my ball and go home!").

Maybe that gag/joke package someone sent to him really did trigger him that badly. His sister was so upset over it that she threatened to shut down Tattle. And his sock puppet was still bringing it up recently. 🤣

With a P.O. box, if the package won't fit in the box, they put a slip in there and you have to pick it up at the front counter. I still think that he went to the counter to pick it up. Got all excited as the worker went to retrieve it. Then got super embarrassed when they handed it to him and he saw the labeling on the package and ran out of the post office crying. P.O. box was closed shortly after.

View attachment 2647624
View attachment 2647625

This was the prank package BTW:

View attachment 2647644
I heard that the company that sends those prank packages give you the option of signature on delivery for an extra $5.00.
---
I'm somewhat shocked he never re-opened the P.O. box before Christmas. I figured he closed it because he got angry at the lack of gift cards and gifts and so he closed it to "punish" his fans and would eventually re-open it (i.e. "if you don't send me anything good then I'll take my ball and go home!").

Maybe that gag/joke package someone sent to him really did trigger him that badly. His sister was so upset over it that she threatened to shut down Tattle. And his sock puppet was still bringing it up recently. 🤣

With a P.O. box, if the package won't fit in the box, they put a slip in there and you have to pick it up at the front counter. I still think that he went to the counter to pick it up. Got all excited as the worker went to retrieve it. Then got super embarrassed when they handed it to him and he saw the labeling on the package and ran out of the post office crying. P.O. box was closed shortly after.

View attachment 2647624
View attachment 2647625

This was the prank package BTW:

View attachment 2647644
I also heard it sat at the post office for over a month because he was afraid to go in to sign for it. Maybe he was afraid because he can’t write in cursive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When did she say this? We can't imagine it takes that long to send a treadmill.
She said it the very next day after they were supposedly given the treadmills.
---
Has anyone had the chance to check on the celebrity Peter’s autograph in the book at contemporary? We arrive in 3 days but just checking if someone got to the book first.
Darn! I was there today and it didn’t cross my mind!

Reactions: 7
Wait, Casey’s there too? Was she in the bathroom while he was hitting up other women on Twitter then? 😂🤣
Looks like him and Casey got back from Epcot, and he immediately logged onto his sock puppet and started thirsting over that Isabelle woman.
---
Nevermind, just noticed the timestamp 🤣 they must have been at Epcot. From what we've seen off camera at the parks, he's ALWAYS looking at his phone. I wouldn't be surprised if he does it when she's right near him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like him and Casey got back from Epcot, and he immediately logged onto his sock puppet and started thirsting over that Isabelle woman.
Woah! Isn't Kyle usually home before the streetlights come on? Kyle out at night. Shocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Woah! Isn't Kyle usually home before the streetlights come on? Kyle out at night. Shocker!
I didn't see the 3:49 PM timestamp 🤣 he was hitting up other women while they were at Epcot. Not sure if he's currently posting on his sock puppet, and honestly don't care enough to check right now.

Reactions: 5
---
Nevermind, just noticed the timestamp 🤣 they must have been at Epcot. From what we've seen off camera at the parks, he's ALWAYS looking at his phone. I wouldn't be surprised if he does it when she's right near him.
Casey never learned the simplest of lessons in that weird 'relationship.' She should be the woman that every other woman he meets is compared to, not the other way around. She's always had more power in that duo than she ever would be willing to use because she's so naive and so desperate. He actually needs her far more than she needs him.

On the other hand, Pallo is a shallow little viper with an hugely overinflated ego and overcompensating blatherings about his 'based' nature 😂 who, and here there is little doubt, feels that HE deserves far better than Casey. In his warped and twisted psyche, he feels he deserves a 10+ and he's having to settle for a 5 at best because of the advantages she brought, not just the discounts (although he loves those), but the steady job, the cover for his strong homosexual tendencies, her 'saving herself' for the wedding night (I'm sure he's OK with that.) and now he's locked into that song & dance with her in the other leading role, such as it is. Losing her would finish off what left of his severely decayed online con job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Casey never learned the simplest of lessons in that weird 'relationship.' She should be the woman that every other woman he meets is compared to, not the other way around. She's always had more power in that duo than she ever would be willing to use because she's so naive and so desperate. He actually needs her far more than she needs him.

On the other hand, Pallo is a shallow little viper with an hugely overinflated ego and overcompensating blatherings about his 'based' nature 😂 who, and here there is little doubt, feels that HE deserves far better than Casey. In his warped and twisted psyche, he feels he deserves a 10+ and he's having to settle for a 5 at best because of the advantages she brought, not just the discounts (although he loves those), but the steady job, the cover for his strong homosexual tendencies, her 'saving herself' for the wedding night (I'm sure he's OK with that.) and now he's locked into that song & dance with her in the other leading role, such as it is. Losing her would finish off what left of his severely decayed online con job.
Per Kyle's classmate that came forward anonymously:

"What stood out was the constant locker room talk, the obsession with girls (like beyond a normal high schooler). He had to constantly put everyone down around him. Talked crap about anyone that wasn't white. There were plenty of reasons for people not to like him, especially girls. As time went on he was desperate for a girlfriend. Literally all he talked about. But in horrible ways, and how he wanted them dressed or the hair styles he wanted. How thin he wanted them. How big of a chest. He hit on absolutely every girl he thought was "worthy" of him. Then all of a sudden the obsession stopped. He dropped all of it... time went on and he claimed he had this really hot girlfriend but would never say who.... [this is when his classmates caught him in the car with the 12 year old]"

I fully believe the story as true now based on his behavior on his sock puppet, and the fact that tweets still exist around the time this happened from his classmates talking about him getting turned on by 8th grade girls in dresses.

Kyle hasn't matured mentally since back in high school. He most certainly believes he deserves far better than Casey. I have no doubt the size of Casey's chest bothers him. He forced her to cut her hair (always talked about the hair styles he wanted). He forced her to wear clothes that he likes. He's bored with her and feels he deserves better, so that explains the constant thirsting over other women online. If he found another doormat with benefits, who was physically more attractive to him, he'd dump Casey in a hot second.

That poor, desperate woman is wasting her time with a malignant narcissist who doesn't even love or respect her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I fully believe the story as true now based on his behavior on his sock puppet, and the fact that tweets still exist around the time this happened from his classmates talking about him getting turned on by 8th grade girls in dresses.
I do too, and for the same reason.

That's why I can't give much credence to the whole "Kyle is gay" stuff.

Reactions: 6
I wa
Damm Lora looks good wonder if Kyle second guessing himself being with handmaiden discount doormat desperate casy.Must be killing him she brings the views just one short cruise and bed sharing with her would bring his channel back to life
I was thinking the same thing. Lora is looking HOT! Damn. I would love to date her.

Reactions: 1
I wa

I was thinking the same thing. Lora is looking HOT! Damn. I would love to date her.
Eh… she’s a butterface in my opinion. Sure, she’s got a hot body, but I can’t get past her horse face.

Reactions: 9
Watched PMM's vlog today for the first time in a long, long time. He was back home in Scranton, PA visiting his mom. At one point, he was at a nearly deserted mall near his home town, and a mom and her kids got in the elevator in which he was riding. They were singing carols together. The mom mentioned that although she didn't have a lot of money, she did have a lot of the Christmas spirit for her kids. Just before they exited the elevator, PMM took out $150 cash that he had on him (which he mentioned later why he had that much cash on him), handed it to the woman, and told her it was for her and her kinds to have a nice Christmas. It was a sincere, honest gesture - and told me a lot about that guy. (He also treated his entire extended family to a really nice dinner/gift exchange at an Italian restaurant in town - which he told his mom to arrange prior to his arrival, and for which he would pick up the tab. He just wanted to see everyone together, as it had been a long while.) It was very evident from the vlog that he grew up in a family of very modest means - but very appreciative of all that he had. He even mentioned how some years his mom couldn't pay for a toy that he or his brother wanted by the time Christmas came around, so she would give them the lay-away ticket and a picture of the toy -- and they would be happy with that on Christmas morning. What struck me most about the whole vlog was the real joy which PMM experienced in doing for others, and being back home with his family - unlike Pallo, who pretends to be someone he is not, thinks of his family only as sources of income, and who is "Club Level" only in his mind.

Can you imagine the self-absorbed narcissist even giving 25 cents to someone - let alone $150??? Even JoJo hands out money/gifts from time to time on his channel. Without a doubt, Pallo is the sleaziest, most selfish, arrogant, and heartless of all the Disney vloggers. Then he wonders why people can't stand him. But since he does read Tattle daily, I'm sure we'll see an upcoming vlog where he gifts one of his adoring stans a dollar or two!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can anyone translate this? Is he drunk?

View attachment 2647343
He's trying to say "Go woke and go broke," without saying those words. 🤣 #so-based™️
---
I've said several times that one-eyed, short, sickly, malformed dwarf would be considered wholly 'defective' and unsuitable by the standards touted by the Third Reich and Kyle would have been among the first to be sent to a camp for a "shower" with ZyKlon B and incinerated as an 'inferior.'

He would not do well at all. His seeming worship of Nazi ideals and the Third Reich's vision for the Master Race is puzzling.

Kyle fits the description of Schwein Untermensch to a T.

Kyle would, however, fit quite well in the TURD REICH here. Perhaps that's his real goal. He's just confused.
He has all the qualities for placement here.
______________________________________________THE MAGA MASTER RACE ______________________________________________
View attachment 2647867
Yeah, Kyle is more suited for Spencer from Best Life and Beyond's P.D.C. Posse than Katie's Nazi grandmother's club.

5FBE3F7F-B454-41AA-8FEE-DE808362F1B1.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
He will also immediately turn off the camera and say ok thanks I need that back now!

Watched PMM's vlog today for the first time in a long, long time. He was back home in Scranton, PA visiting his mom. At one point, he was at a nearly deserted mall near his home town, and a mom and her kids got in the elevator in which he was riding. They were singing carols together. The mom mentioned that although she didn't have a lot of money, she did have a lot of the Christmas spirit for her kids. Just before they exited the elevator, PMM took out $150 cash that he had on him (which he mentioned later why he had that much cash on him), handed it to the woman, and told her it was for her and her kinds to have a nice Christmas. It was a sincere, honest gesture - and told me a lot about that guy. (He also treated his entire extended family to a really nice dinner/gift exchange at an Italian restaurant in town - which he told his mom to arrange prior to his arrival, and for which he would pick up the tab. He just wanted to see everyone together, as it had been a long while.) It was very evident from the vlog that he grew up in a family of very modest means - but very appreciative of all that he had. He even mentioned how some years his mom couldn't pay for a toy that he or his brother wanted by the time Christmas came around, so she would give them the lay-away ticket and a picture of the toy -- and they would be happy with that on Christmas morning. What struck me most about the whole vlog was the real joy which PMM experienced in doing for others, and being back home with his family - unlike Pallo, who pretends to be someone he is not, thinks of his family only as sources of income, and who is "Club Level" only in his mind.

Can you imagine the self-absorbed narcissist even giving 25 cents to someone - let alone $150??? Even JoJo hands out money/gifts from time to time on his channel. Without a doubt, Pallo is the sleaziest, most selfish, arrogant, and heartless of all the Disney vloggers. Then he wonders why people can't stand him. But since he does read Tattle daily, I'm sure we'll see an upcoming vlog where he gifts one of his adoring stans a dollar or two!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone translate this? Is he drunk?

View attachment 2647343
He's trying to say "Go woke and go broke," without saying those words. 🤣 #so-based™️
No, he is saying, Walt's (what's) business model of success is risk it all doing something you love, who cares if you go poor. Which Walt did several times:
making Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the most expensive movie ever at that point and the first full length animated movie, borrowing a ton in the process,
developing Pinocchio and Fantasia at the same time while inventing Fantasound-both movies flop and the company has to raise $3 million in 1940 dollars,
borrowing obscene amounts of money and promising content for funds to build DisneyLand,
buying 43 square miles of swamp to build a second theme park location in Florida,
even just coming to Hollywood with $40 in his pocket and no job was a huge gamble.

Funny how all of the "influencers" haven't posted about the treadmill on their IG accounts.
When did she say this? We can't imagine it takes that long to send a treadmill.
Tracking number on 11/3 and radio silence about it since? Yeah, we are calling bullshit.
Here's another theory to throw in the mix. Sometimes with a give away, they offer the product or some type of lower cash payout instead. I am guessing Pallo and many others who were there possibly took the cash payout option. From memory, it didn't look to me that most of the participants at that event would be big into fitness, so maybe they also took the cash payout. An influencer did post about getting a tracking number, but from what I have seen, Pallo is not the only wanna-be who lies in a way to boost their image. It's just my theory, but if Pallo does end up getting a treadmill in the future the only place i see it fitting at his apartment would be in the one car garage.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.