Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has a bigger hard on for Kyle than Kyle. What on earth was today’s dump? So obnoxious. At least he has big things coming in the next year…which we all know will amount to nothing.
Not sure how 'big' the hard on would be

I said this in the jojo thread, but as much of an idiotic douche Jojo is, I don't want to hit him. Kyle however I could quite happily punch 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just sat down with a second cup of coffee after packing for our holiday getaway, and I had to laugh at today's Daily :poop: Dump header.

Reflecting On My Past And The Future Thats To Come

Aside from the laughter of that one eyed lying midget "reflecting" on his year past, that bit "...And The Future Thats to Come" (forget the missing apostrophe) almost made me do a spit take.
Is that opposed to "The Future That's In The Past" ?😂

spittt.gif

He's trying to strike a pose of some great thinker / adventurer / achiever...etc. with his cup in hand and looking pensive into the distance... oh god that's just pitiful and stomach churning simultaneously ...
laughingggg.gif

"Let us reflect on driving our 14 year old car to the parks, grifting off my family and girl friend to stay afloat, churning out dull and misleading and lie-filled videos, a year using discounts for overnight stays at Disney hotels 10 minutes away, a couple of horrid little cruises where I walked and ate and spewed word salads, a year my $500 debit card was declined over a $19 purchase, a year I was banned from Universal and was removed from Disney's invitation lists, a year I lost what few 'friends' I had because they couldn't stand to be around me, a year I lied about buying a house, a year I moved into a tiny apartment my Mom got for me and helps pay rent on, a year I spent 10X more time creating sock puppets in a futile attempt to own my critics than I did trying to produce a decent online video.....and on and on.

What pride he must feel, huh? And what pride those sad, creepy failures as parents and his spinster sister must feel enabling that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kyle, I thought we were hatters. Who are the weirdos? Have you acquired another group of people tired of your lazy, inauthentic self, and vlogs full of lies and contradictions

I look forward Casey’s fake excitement when she opens an appliance as a Christmas gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kyle, I thought we were hatters. Who are the weirdos? Have you acquired another group of people tired of your lazy, inauthentic self, and vlogs full of lies and contradictions

I look forward Casey’s fake excitement when she opens an appliance as a Christmas gift.
I was just thinking, and first accepting we are all just flawed human beings, that every other park vlogger and travel influencer worth their salt EXCEPT FOR PALLO is quite self reliant, and that speaks volumes. Most are younger or not much older. All have their detractors, but, say what anyone will, Molly / PMM's Nate / JoJo ...etc. put out their materials without the incessant whine of that 30 year old parasite Pallo. He alone incessantly relies on his family, bleeds them and Casey dry for money and support. He absolutely cannot manage or keep from failing completely without it. Fall or stand, the other park vloggers and travelers maintain their lives, for the most part, as independent adults managing their output and their day to day lives as adults.

Pallo is alone among them as an infantile chronically complaining tittybaby who relies like a beggar, a bum demanding for help, at 30 years of age, on his family and the few dullards and easily fooled morons online who support his fraudulent dog & pony show. The others do not do that in any such apparent and wholesale manner. Pallo is in NO WAY an adult, and his failure to grow up isn't some aberrant example of 'The Peter Pan Syndrome.' It's a glaring example of a needy, mentally disturbed and disabled spoiled little child, old in years but an infantile and silly boy emotionally and developmentally .

• Heart
Wanted to wish the Tattlers and Hatters a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Cheers!

Curious to see the delusions of grandeur Kyle shows us in 2024.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
" Oh, KYLE!!! this is such a DREAM! I always wanted a guy who would buy me toaster oven! You're just TOO GOOD to me! You're doing SO good!! 😭😭😭"

🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
" Oh, KYLE!!! this is such a DREAM! I always wanted a guy who would buy me toaster oven! You're just TOO GOOD to me! You're doing SO good!! 😭😭😭"

🤮🤢
Oh Kyle, thanks for getting me just what you wanted so I can better serve you. This is so much sweeter than a 14K gold bracelet, gemstone earrings, or even a cashmere sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

"Oh Kyle! A toaster over! Can we keep it here in your luxury apartment so I can use it to serve you better?
___ You've truly made this Christmas a magical Disney Christmas for me. I tell all my friends that you really
know how to please a woman. I don't know why they always start laughing and excuse themselves."

blinking-what.gif
caseyrough1.jpg

Wow! Just looking at her here, it's amazing how she's gone from a mid 20s fresh faced young woman to looking like a 50 year old hag in the making. And that took only a bit more than a year near Chernobyl Pallo and becoming his partner in fraud.
casey.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle for months my only “Wish” 🚢 was for a “Magic”🚢 filled Christmas with a gift from you that I would forever “Treasure” 🚢. This toaster oven is a “Dream”🚢 come true! Thank you for making my wildest Christmas “Fantasy” 🚢come true.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He confirmed no overseas trips in 2024. Kylie be broke and big trips be scary. Cruises and Six Flaygs is it for oar boy. Also, look how pretty and well rested Casey looks in that introduction video. Poor thing is bleeping worn out now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle once got Casey a special present, I think it was for her birthday. The present was that he got himself a haircut. He was so proud.

Then in Wisconsin he had her beliving he got her a big present. Had her sit in a chair and close her eyes for the reveal. Her present was two pair of shoes for him which his mother purchased.

She thanked him and told him how much she loved the presents both times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is the lazy ass skank wearing a Halloween shirt at Christmas? Does he even think before he gets in front of that camera?

• Haha
Why is the lazy ass skank wearing a Halloween shirt at Christmas? Does he even think before he gets in front of that camera?
It was probably the last shirt Casey washed for him. No mas clean shirts.

• Haha
I would like to wish oar big happy Tattle family a merry Christmas, enjoy it with friends and family since Kyle has none.
here are some photos they rejected for their Christmas cards.
48h_5bf09a1b-3685-4079-b294-db00617bd54b.jpeg

48h_995d9a4f-51d3-4219-94ea-23eabd966d89.jpeg

48h_e9a48d2e-5214-463e-b9eb-2ff017df4287.jpeg

48h_6a9877fb-4f67-4fd9-af5e-cd8b2b33da25.jpeg

48h_e9afcb02-292b-4f91-8070-88d58bc4c09c.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I said the same thing… him and Casey with NO style at All. He can’t even get the right holiday. That’s what happens when you don’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.