Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to all you Tattlers!
And to Kyle: “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!”

In today’s dump, we learn that Kyle has a pair of jeans (instead of just Lululemon shorts) [red arrow]. And Kyle learns a feature in the Disney My Experience app [green arrows]: click on an attraction to get directions. Apparently oar expert Disney vlogger never knew about this :unsure: .

It’s great to learn something new everyday even on Christmas Day!
IMG_0293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right now in a lugjureeish lugjerish more luxury studio apartment somewhere in Florida...

xmas-pallos.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Merry Christmas to all you Tattlers!
And to Kyle: “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!”

In today’s dump, we learn that Kyle has a pair of jeans (instead of just Lululemon shorts) [red arrow]. And Kyle learns a feature in the Disney My Experience app [green arrows]: click on an attraction to get directions. Apparently oar expert Disney vlogger never knew about this :unsure: .

It’s great to learn something new everyday even on Christmas Day!
View attachment 2650330
oh lort. I used this heavily last year because I had no idea where anything was at any of the parks. It is a great feature. I'm actually surprised moreof the AllEars/Mammoth dolts don't promote that feature in their 10000000 "how to use Genie+" videos

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas Hatters! I hope no one got an oven or vacuum (unless you really wanted one).

• Haha
This guy talks in complete tit circles, I’ve never heard someone contradict themselves so much.
He claims his channel hasn’t seen growth because of his travels, but it’s really due to the lack of content..

He wants to do lifestyle videos, and his life is a bleeping disaster, the guy doesn’t even have barstools. Can’t make a bed in invests bleeping playing cards…… yes Kyle, please teach us how to go house shopping for something we can’t afford. Anyway, merry Christmas. This guy sucks.
Since it should be that time when a new thread starts, I'm updating this and submitting it for you:
Kyle Pallo #62: Happy New Year. This Guy Sucks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope Kyle keeps the rolling out of bed and no bath magic kingdom crowd level videos going till no their is one is left to watch.Merry Christmas KP can’t wait for big things coming 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where's Casey's Kylie's new oven?

View attachment 2650471
Why is Kylie not wearing the matching Xmas pants?

A) The pants got stained during his drunken overnight Tito’s party.

B) The pants got soiled during his evening threesome with Peter and Eric.

C) The pants ripped after Kyle ate his 36992795th nummy holiday treat.

D) The pants looked too much like his newborn onesie and despite still being a baby, Kyle didn’t want to dress like one.

E) All of the above.
IMG_7164.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As I couldn't bare the thought of watching Pallo's same old Daily Dump today, I watched PMM's vlog instead, as he was still at home in the Scranton area at his mom's. It was actually pretty interesting. Treated his mom, sister, and niece to a steak dinner at Ruth's Chris - which they loved. (Mom said it was the best steak she has ever eaten.) Even though he doesn't make a fortune as a You Tuber, he is very generous financially in thinking of his family, etc. - instead of the other way around; the only way oar boy knows. They also toured the house in Scranton which was on "The Great Light Fight" on ABC, as the owner is a friend of his. What comes through to me most as I've watched his videos this week is that PMM seems very genuine - unlike Pallo, who is 1000% fake in every word and action.

I think we Tattlers might have jinxed the recent real estate transaction by sharing the address, etc. across this site. Since the house is not in a gated community, and since we know that Pallo is afraid of everyone and everything outside of his tiny little bubble, he may have changed his mind and told mommy and daddy he no longer wanted the place. I hope I am wrong - as it would have been so entertaining to watch the disaster of Kyle the homeowner unfold. Even the concept of KP as a homeowner is unfathomable, as the guy can't even maintain an apartment.

Merry Christmas, Tattlers. Can hardly wait for Casey to open her new appliance on tomorrow's Christmas vid!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we Tattlers might have jinxed the recent real estate transaction by sharing the address, etc. across this site. Since the house is not in a gated community, and since we know that Pallo is afraid of everyone and everything outside of his tiny little bubble, he may have changed his mind and told mommy and daddy he no longer wanted the place. I hope I am wrong - as it would have been so entertaining to watch the disaster of Kyle the homeowner unfold. Even the concept of KP as a homeowner is unfathomable, as the guy can't even maintain an apartment.

Merry Christmas, Tattlers. Can hardly wait for Casey to open her new appliance on tomorrow's Christmas vid!
The house is still showing pending/under contract 🤣

Assuming he wasn't scared away, I think he's holding off on mentioning it until mommy and daddy secure the financing (if that happens, which I'm doubtful). If he can't even furnish a studio apartment, how is he going to furnish a 3 bedroom house?
---
MERRY GRIFTMAS!

57547.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is Kylie not wearing the matching Xmas pants?

A) The pants got stained during his drunken overnight Tito’s party.

B) The pants got soiled during his evening threesome with Peter and Eric.

C) The pants ripped after Kyle ate his 36992795th nummy holiday treat.

D) The pants looked too much like his newborn onesie and despite still being a baby, Kyle didn’t want to dress like one.

E) All of the above.
View attachment 2650503
He tit in them while playing CoD and Casey hasn’t washed the skids out yet.

• Haha
The house is still showing pending/under contract 🤣

Assuming he wasn't scared away, I think he's holding off on mentioning it until mommy and daddy secure the financing (if that happens, which I'm doubtful). If he can't even furnish a studio apartment, how is he going to furnish a 3 bedroom house?
---
MERRY GRIFTMAS!
I know for fact that typically Florida gives you seven days after a signed contract to do a home inspection. In my experience, specific occurrences would have to be present to push the home inspection past the seven day which is written in a typical Florida contract.

I am guessing he was told to avoid filming the inspection this time because the mean internet people will discover the property location. But you guys/gals are so good that you found it anyway with just a couple seconds of video he shot, and I say to you'z, great job.

I personally don't think he is under contract with this house. My logic is this ... he has not been over manic in the last few video's where he was manic for weeks before the last home purchase video series. This fool was manic over buying Locana cards, couldn't hold back, but the last week he's been his typical moron self. Also, we all know that he's not bright at all, so I would expect one of the many X suck puppets he owns to have claimed he was buying a house. I haven't seen that, unless I missed it.

I may be wrong, he may have been taught to keep this on the down-low to avoid further embarrassment when/if the house falls through. My ultimate wish is that he does indeed purchase a house ... and then three weeks after, Disney hits him with a ban hammer. The house would be back on the market in six weeks.

One day I hope to read a TL thread title that reads, "Tron Topples Tiny Troll"

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.