Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He keeps insisting Bonnet Creek is Disney Property. View attachment 2625707
He's hedging by saying "...on Disney property" because he knows the knuckledragging morons who believe every word he utters are clueless dolts who won't know at all and, in their Neanderthal brains, will simply connect the Waldorf to Disney and think it's a Disney invitation.

Pallo's an ignorant buffoon but he knows his Kyle-aid drinking dull and dimwitted fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's hedging by saying "...on Disney property" because he knows the knuckledragging morons who believe every word he utters are clueless dolts who won't know at all and, in their Neanderthal brains, will simply connect the Waldorf to Disney and think it's a Disney invitation.

Pallo's an ignorant buffoon but he knows his Kyle-aid drinking dull and dimwitted fans.
THIS. The Bonnet Creek Resorts seem to exist in a Bermuda Triangle setting where they are described as Disney or not Disney depending on whatever story needs to be told.

Bonnet Creek is NOT on Disney property. I stayed at Club Wyndham at Bonnet Creek in October. Disney does you no favors with signage to these resorts.

Also, Kyle/Peter clearly learned the word "seething" by reading Tattle.

And, there's nothing that says "Alpha Male Bro" quite like Taylor Swift.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
THIS. The Bonnet Creek Resorts seem to exist in a Bermuda Triangle setting where they are described as Disney or not Disney depending on whatever story needs to be told.

Bonnet Creek is NOT on Disney property. I stayed at Club Wyndham at Bonnet Creek in October. Disney does you no favors with signage to these resorts.

Exactly right! The Waldorf is surrounded BY Disney property but is not ON Disney property. Pallo lies about everything, seems to be desperate to make his fans believe HE is 'Disney's invitee. As a matter of fact, he admits in his vlog that Casey got the invitation and now is trying, of course, to make it seems like Disney invited HIM____ so he twists the lie even more.
He's a shameless liar and the one thing you can always trust him to do is LIE.

Reactions: 10
Kylie just deleted his tweet bragging about the invite after Dudley called him out on it. 🤣 😂

005121.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Phew. Finally got caught up. Went to MK/epcot on Sunday. Saw two actual celebrities. SANTA! at epcot. And Neil Patrick Harris at MK.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He's learned so many things from Tattle. He started using the word "beard" a lot lately. And "greasy, fat fingers."

He embarrasses himself daily over there and ends up deleting tweets and backpedaling... yet keeps coming back for more, obviously convinced that he's really "owning" his critics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He's learned so many things from Tattle. He started using the word "beard" a lot lately. And "greasy, fat fingers."

He embarrasses himself daily over there and ends up deleting tweets and backpedaling... yet keeps coming back for more, obviously convinced that he's really "owning" his critics.

To quote ex POTUS Dubya' Bush: "Is our children learning?" :ROFLMAO:

I like to think that we're helping a severely mentally limited and weapons'grade ignorant little man like Kyle improve himself, even if minutely, by teaching him a few new words. Any improvement in his vocabulary and/or his syntax would be much appreciated by anyone who encounters him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL. Keep telling yourself that, buddy. We’re all so angry and jealous that you barely get by grifting poorly for a living. And, if not for the few remaining people close to you, that you use daily (the only thing you’re really good at), you’d be homeless or living with your parents in your childhood home in your home town where people hate you. So jealous.
---

He doesn’t have a single, solitary original thought in his dimly doltish brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL. Keep telling yourself that, buddy. We’re all so angry and jealous that you barely get by grifting poorly for a living. And, if not for the few remaining people close to you, that you use daily (the only thing you’re really good at), you’d be homeless or living with your parents in your childhood home in your home town where people hate you. So jealous.
---

He doesn’t have a single, solitary original thought in his dim brain.
It's so funny he thinks that we're all seething and jealous over his plus one invites to little events and grifted little 3-day mini cruises and vacations.

Hey Kylie, I have a job and can pay for all that stuff. I also own a house. You're still dependent on your parents to keep you off the streets and need to panhandle to older gay men (which you spew hate about all day on your sock puppet). No one is jealous of you except for maybe Deby Sue. We'd all actually feel sorry for you if you weren't such a POS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He would go bankrupt if he ever got a DUI. Fines, court costs, whatever classes they make you do. I couldn’t imagine him doing community service. Yikes
So true, but he's too up his own ass to even consider getting caught. No one likes being the DD, but if you're a responsible adult, you take the bullet, do your friends & family a solid, & take it seriously. I'd typically say that it's hard to believe that someone would put themself & their SO, or their driving privileges, in danger for a fairly commonplace date, but we're talking Kyle Pallo here. To paraphrase the wise words of the late, great Curly Howard, Kyle keeps tryin' to think, but nothin' happens

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So true, but he's too up his own ass to even consider getting caught. No one likes being the DD, but if you're a responsible adult, you take the bullet, do your friends & family a solid, & take it seriously. I'd typically say that it's hard to believe that someone would put themself & their SO, or their driving privileges, in danger for a fairly commonplace date, but we're talking Kyle Pallo here. To paraphrase the wise words of the late, great Curly Howard, Kyle keeps tryin' to think, but nothin' happens
This is the same guy who continues to flaunt himself breaking the rules to a property which he's entirely dependent on for his "career."

He thinks that nothing will ever happen to him. Until it does.

It's so funny he thinks that we're all seething and jealous over his plus one invites to little events and grifted little 3-day mini cruises and vacations.

Hey Kylie, I have a job and can pay for all that stuff. I also own a house.
I think it makes him feel better about himself to believe that we’re all jealous and seething at his “success”.
Personally, I wouldn’t bother with a 3-day cruise. You’d be leaving as soon as you’re settled in. But, he takes what he can get. 😂

I do think there’s a high likelihood his upcoming cruise was funded by the guy on Twitter/X yesterday. If you remember, Kyle replied, “Thank you!” to the dude. When does Kyle ever randomly thank someone publicly?

Hey Kylie, I have a job and can pay for all that stuff. I also own a house. You're still dependent on your parents to keep you off the streets and need to panhandle to older gay men (which you spew hate about all day on your sock puppet). No one is jealous of you except for maybe Deby Sue. We'd all actually feel sorry for you if you weren't such a POS.
I wonder if daddies over on LPSG know about his recent gay bashing on X.

• Wow
This always makes us laugh since we live in the same town as him. The big difference is that we own our house and lil squirt is living that apt life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Casey if you’re reading here for some reason, RUN!!! THIS is your future! You say the wrong thing and you set off oar little boy! Look at his face. How dare you make him look like a slacker?! Then mommy Susan has to jump in to rescue him! Can you imagine if Alexa was there?! She’s going to defend him too.

• Haha
  • Angry

He completely lacks imagination, so he assumes everyone's just like him & he's unanimously loved by all. Sure you be nice if his "staff" allowed the true breadth of negative comments he receives daily through to, at a minimum, allow him to recalibrate his grasp on reality a bit. Hiding all the negativity only makes him look like a clueless fool

A bunch of his stans let their children watch him too. A few recently commented on what a great role model Kyle is for their young children, and called his content "wholesome" and "educational."

That drunk, vile, lying dwarf is the last person I'd want my young kids watching and emulating.
LOL. I KNOW RIGHT? I’m like, this is supposed to be a family friendly channel, but then he had the multiple random and unnecessary shower shows (not so much anymore but still is frequently shirtless), chugs alcohol and has been drunk on camera several times. Also, being a professional grifter isn’t exactly a great role model for children.

005123.png

He's now desperately trying to doxx his critics over on 'X'.

Also what kind of "Alpha Male" uses the word nummy?

005125.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
my comment will most likely get deleted/shadowbanned, but drinking and driving is not something to take lightly. what a stupid move on his part
IMG_0971.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.