Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if daddies over on LPSG know about his recent gay bashing on X.
Let it be known!

Haven’t his threads fizzled out over there in the past year? I can’t see too many humans lusting over him at this point.
View attachment 2625888

He's now desperately trying to doxx his critics over on 'X'.

Also what kind of "Alpha Male" uses the word nummy?

View attachment 2625899
Loser. Go buy some poutine for your three chins. Idiot. 🤣

Reactions: 7
It will be telling to see where they end up on the Icon, which is little more than a floating city. I've said before those giant cattle cars aren't for us, personally we prefer the more specialty, boutique cruise lines, but I do understand many people love those. Usually the interior cabins are around a $1000/1500 and lots of deals right now if you want one of these Royal Pains Caribbean cruises. That is what Casey could afford. In that case he'll witch and moan the whole time.
She and old Susan may have pooled resources and bumped them up to outside view for around $2K. Balcony a few hundred more and a suite about, I'd guess $3.5K. Again, lots of deals and even those pretty cheap prices can be cut significantly. '

Perhaps it's their "Christmas present" from Ma & Pa Pallo and the sister/wife (who, btw, has been remarkably quiet lately. Hmmm?) or Casey's father. ??
Or maybe the Birdsong chipped in? :ROFLMAO:

The itinerary is usually the SSDD schedule to the Caribbean: Roatan Honduras, Costa Maya and Cozumel Mexico, and Coco Cay in the Bahamas...touristy stuff. He'll get 2 weeks of vids out of those few days. YUK!
I hate to abandon it, but I'm delighted we have a couple of weeks away at the end of the month and the beginning of the next year and I won't be tempted to tune in ____ too much! :LOL:
I always count on Tattle to keep me informed when I have time to check up on my guilty pleasure! It's going to be a tedious assignment, but Tattle always delivers. 💪 🤜🤛
Actually if he booked early, like my son did, he might have gotten a great deal (or whoever paid for him). Right now an inside room is $3,700 for 2 people.

Reactions: 3
What happened to not making us sick by watching him eat anymore? First he deepthroats this item after unhinging his jaw then he licks his fingers in public.
20231212_135624.jpg
20231212_135543.jpg
20231212_135812.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Not Casey being an inconvenience because she has
to actually work during the day. You know a real job and can’t always come vlog with him at night.
---
Oh and what a fake ass tribute to this Disney performer who passed away. Nice chuckle at the end there. He’s so gross. Ugh 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Actually if he booked early, like my son did, he might have gotten a great deal (or whoever paid for him). Right now an inside room is $3,700 for 2 people.

For Kyle , of course, if someone is paying, he playing. He couldn't afford a canoe ride on Lake Okeechobee.

(*Hope your son has a great fun cruise and never encounters, or lays eyes on, Grifty and Pancakes. That would be like discovering pissants at a picnic.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2625888

He's now desperately trying to doxx his critics over on 'X'.

Also what kind of "Alpha Male" uses the word nummy?

View attachment 2625899
In that tweet he said Kylie said “Casey and I” after two minutes earlier saying he hasn’t watched the video yet. He also confirmed that the address Dudley posted, after he doxxed Eric the cancer survivor, is the correct address by complaining to X about it.Dudley warned him that he would post his full address if he ever doxxed another person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So I'm sure Catherine, Princess of Wales, will also be getting a Starbucks tumbler from Prince William.

• Haha
Casey if you’re reading here for some reason, RUN!!! THIS is your future! You say the wrong thing and you set off oar little boy! Look at his face. How dare you make him look like a slacker?! Then mommy Susan has to jump in to rescue him! Can you imagine if Alexa was there?! She’s going to defend him too.
View attachment 2625859
😂😂😂😂 He looked pissed! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Casey if you’re reading here for some reason, RUN!!! THIS is your future! You say the wrong thing and you set off oar little boy! Look at his face. How dare you make him look like a slacker?! Then mommy Susan has to jump in to rescue him! Can you imagine if Alexa was there?! She’s going to defend him too. View attachment 2625859
Spotted this on Facebook and thought of these two.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone photoshop a dildo or cock into that first one? lol
In that tweet he said Kylie said “Casey and I” after two minutes earlier saying he hasn’t watched the video yet. He also confirmed that the address Dudley posted, after he doxxed Eric the cancer survivor, is the correct address by complaining to X about it.Dudley warned him that he would post his full address if he ever doxxed another person.
And i guarantee you that address was immediately copied by most of the people there. 😙 And that address could find it's way to any number of sites online ___ even the dark web, certainly at 4 and 8 chan. This is not going to go well for him.
Oh well, I can hear the outcome: "Mommy! Daddy! Sissy! Dudley gave out my address. I'm not safe. PLEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' get me into another apartment....no, buy me a house. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. If you love me.... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE."
Oh well!
"¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

Bon Voyage Kyle! Be sure to drink a LOT of alcohol!
You're going to need it.

bon.gif

• Haha
I hope his parents brought him more toothpaste :sick:

View attachment 2625994
My god, did he think that cleaning he had was forever. I do remember he said it had been 3 years since he'd been to the dentist because "..time b issue" and he "..worked so hard." (spit take! :ROFLMAO: )
He evidently thought a cleaning, if he had one, was a once off and he never had to go back.
Shoooo' that's nasty.

teeth887.jpg
200w (13).gif
___ No offense to dogs. Our neighbor across the street has a Scottish Terrier with the most beautiful white teeth. Come to think aobut it, she has, I believe, the dog's teeth checked and cleaned regularly.
Hell, Kyle. Go to a vet and get them cleaned. :ROFLMAO:

Damn, it looks like he jumped up and bit the sun. Eww.
---
Just to fill that out:

That "someone" who invited him would be "no one." NO ONE invited him or he'd be there as fast as he could get there.

• Haha
My god, did he think that cleaning he had was forever. I do remember he said it had been 3 years since he'd been to the dentist because "..time b issue" and he "..worked so hard." (spit take! :ROFLMAO: )
He evidently thought a cleaning, if he had one, was a once off and he never had to go back.
Shoooo' that's nasty.

View attachment 2626028View attachment 2626025 ___ No offense to dogs. Our neighbor across the street has a Scottish Terrier with the most beautiful white teeth. Come to think aobut it, she has, I believe, the dog's teeth checked and cleaned regularly.
Hell, Kyle. Go to a vet and get them cleaned. :ROFLMAO:

Damn, it looks like he jumped up and bit the sun. Eww.
---

Just to fill that out:

That "someone" who invited him would be "no one." NO ONE invited him or he'd be there as fast as he could get there.
Sorry. He has plans with his dear friend… Peter …this Wednesday.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.