Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Casey's sister and brother in law tolerate Kyle for the sake of Casey, but really are growing tired of him. Those vlogs with Kevin, you can see that Kevin is tiring of Kyle's behavior , they probably figure that this may run its course and Casey will come to her senses. As for Casey crying in the ride back to the airport, well the poor girl is looking as this as a possible future . I really hope she comes to her senses.
If they get married, I'm betting poor Kevin will be the Best Man for Kyle. Kyle is almost 30 years old and has not developed any close friendships with other guys. He probably thinks Kevin and him are "best friends" by now -- especially after their DisneyRun date!

Kevin will have no other choice than to indulge this idiot for the sake of his wife and sister-in-law. And, of course, Kyle will expect all of the traditions that go along with a wedding -- especially an over-the=top bachelor party (probably in Las Vegas)! The question will be who would Kevin invite? Kyle has no friends! It will probably just be Kevin, JerBear and Kyle. (Who else?)

However, my favorite part will undoubtedly be Kevin's awkward toast at the wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Casey's looking rough after spending an entire week with the man-child.

004625.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Today’s Daily 💩 is a complete 💩 pile.

Not one second of preparation went into this.

Kylie doesn’t know a beach canopy is a palapa. And why should he, he’s just a travel vlogger.

“The spa is a spa”. Repeated twice.

“It’s technically a coffee shop, and it’s open 24 hours, I think, I’m not sure. It feels 24/7”

“Iberostar is so really like all about the environment in saving coral reefs. I DONT KNOW where that is, it’s somewhere around here.”

Is Kylie Iberostars new brand ambassador?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
His tipping philosophy for All Inclusives

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He has 2 complaints about the IbeerOStar stay. 1. No USBC's. 2. You can easily hear people when they are in the hall. Moments later he is vloggin' and a talkin' in the halls

1701445260226.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.