Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
So make up a word and then say you don't know what it is called

1700066350377.png

---
He looks to be around 5-6 inches taller than the lamp if he stood completely straight, so that would make him 5'4"-5'5"
At that pumpkin farm Casey was about 5'4/5'5 and they are about the same height

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Squiggy74

VIP Member
This could get interesting if there's merit to it. According to BoingBoing.net, dated 11-15-23:

I'm not a Disney theme park influencer who receives benefits or freebies from the Disney company, so I didn't receive their new rules outlining the "Brand Guidelines for Influencers" that all their content "must" adhere to. But I did get my hands on a copy of the rules, and they are pretty hilariously impossible to abide by. The Disney theme parks themselves break the rules spectacularly and famously.

In fact, abiding by the rules would pretty much exclude influencers from ever showing, talking about, or referring to one of Disney's most iconic rides, "Pirates of the Caribbean," because it breaks just about all of Disney's rules for influencers.

The rules state that content from these Brand Influencers "may NOT include or mention" certain things, including:

⚫ Tobacco or alcohol. Well, for six months of the year, the EPCOT theme park features a "Food and Wine Festival," so an influencer couldn't mention the name of this prominent aspect of the park, let alone describe or show any of the premium wine and other elaborate alcoholic offerings ubiquitous throughout the park.

And of course there are not only alcohol-serving restaurants and bars throughout their parks worldwide, alcohol and tobacco consumption are depicted on many rides, from the aforementioned pirates, to the pipe held by the animatronic host John in "The Carousel of Progress."

The videos of one of my favorite theme park influencers, the vlogger Mr. Morrow, who meticulously and enthusiastically shows his alcoholic drink choices and consumption, would probably have to be cut by one third.

⚫ Guns or ammunition. Where to start? Pirates, of course, who brandish and shoot guns throughout their ride, a ride that actually puts guests in the middle of a cannonball battle. But there's simulated gunplay throughout the parks, including at the "Frontierland Shootin' Arcade," which actually puts a "replica .54 caliber Hawkins buffalo rifle" in the hands of children.

⚫ Violence, fighting, or war. The biggest recent investment the Disney company has made in their theme parks has been the $2 billion it spent creating new areas that are named for a movie franchise that has the word "war" right in its name: Star Wars. These are huge "lands" devoted to immersing guests in an ongoing interstellar war, including simulated battles and very lucrative sales of toy lightsaber weapons. So influencers wouldn't be able to even enter these lands without running afoul of the rules.

But just about every Disney property and ride includes physical conflict. Just to take a couple of kiddie rides: The Snow White ride includes a poisoning and a fight between seven dwarves and a witch; and "Peter Pan's Flight" features a sword/knife fight. And on and on.

And then there are the pirates.

⚫ Politics, social issues, activism, or advocacy. This means that influencers can't inject politics or social issues into their content, but how can they avoid that in this age when, for example, just the existence of gay people is a hot political and social issue in Disney World's home state of Florida?
And of course, the Disney theme parks are full of political and social issues. For example, the "Hall of Presidents" attraction includes a presentation on slavery and the Civil War, somehow now a controversial political topic. The "Pandora – The World of Avatar" land is all about ecological conservation, anti-colonialism, and the rights of indigenous peoples.

And in June, Disney theme parks sell rainbow-themed merch for Pride Month. Are influencers prohibited from talking about or showing that?

There are other prohibited categories that are vague, or omnipresent in the parks, or both, like "A parody of current or past Disney creative, story, or character," "Creative that could frighten or upset young children or their parents" (most of all the parks, including, most notably and directly, "The Haunted Mansion"), "Illegal or unethical content," and "Sensationalism."

But the bottom line is that for influencers to follow these rules, they'd pretty much have to stay home or only visit, film, show, and write/talk about "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" and the Dumbo ride.

Oh, wait! On the ride, Winnie has a (toy) gun!

And in the movie, Dumbo learned how to fly because he got drunk on champagne!

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So a few comments on making his bed - he DELETED THEM. Such a PIG!
---
His "team" is working overtime lately to scrub comments. I'm sure the ones mentioning all his Xmas decorations in the bins which he begged his fans for are also gone also too.
---
'X" is a ghost town lately. Even the meanies and hatters have been quiet on there.

Last edited:

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
He did mention that everybody thought it was a joke and they couldn’t believe it. I seriously doubt they gifted an entire treadmill or stationary bike to those losers. When they said one piece of equipment, they probably meant a set of hand weights or something.
---

He did mention that everybody thought it was a joke and they couldn’t believe it. I seriously doubt they gifted an entire treadmill or stationary bike to those losers. When they said one piece of equipment, they probably meant a set of hand weights or something.
Probably as he doesn't listen anyway.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Wait, what did I miss about Kyle revealing the apartment is Casey's? Also, what's all this going on with the detonation guy? I can't keep up with the pace here.

SPM418

VIP Member
ya know? I could be remembering wrong... but wasn't there an old vlog where he said Home Depot didn't hire him?? I sort of remember something in Wisconsin where he was with Alexa going into Costco or somewhere that was next to a home depot and he said something about that they didn't hire him back in the day. Our boy is BITTER!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I remember this and it has not been their loss.

SPM418

VIP Member
I just watched todays vlog. I haven't read anything here yet, but, I have one question:

What

The

Actual

Fuck?

Honestly, what was that? It looked like hidden camera footage in some kind of mental halfway house.

A 30 year old man giggling and breathing hard over some 3rd rate kiddy trading cards? He acted like he found a 1909 Honus Wagner baseball card.

2 College graduates standing in a 12 x 20 room wondering how many 100' rolls of garland they'll need.

This is about as bad as it gets.
Don't forget the matching PJs. It would be too funny if he had explosive diarrhea in those things.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Priorities b issue when you and your 'girl friend' are still eating off a bath towel on the floor.
I'll have you know that's a more luxury towel with an extremely high thread count.

Can someone explain to me this Lorcana thing? All I'm seeing is Magic: The Gathering hosed down with Disney juice.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Sorry but what is with these grown women all over Taylor Swift? I find it utterly ridiculous how she and Alexa and her sister and these other women fawn all over here like they are 5 year olds.

View attachment 2571103
One cannot expect Casey and Kyle to call on Aristotle or Spinoza when musing on the meanings of life.😂

They quote from the intellectuals they know and they can understand, sages like Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. 🤣

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Oooo....what was her name again? I saw her on fb so maybe she will show it when it arrives.
@KierraLanice on Twitter. Not sure about Facebook.

Kyle complained to her in-person about people saying he wasn't #hosted by Disney and she got on to defend him.
004203.png

004202.png

Last edited:

onechanz

Squirt is exhausted after hanging up that garland and says "That was hard. Going up and down on the ladder. I couldn't imagine doing a house, like are you guyses doing houses"

Yes, squirt. I actually get up on a 2 story peaked roof to hang them up myself and somehow I'm not completely exhausted like you despite being older.
On The Little Giant