Kyle Pallo #55 Hosted in His Mind, Roasted By the Truth Online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@tnutz I believe starts us off.

Previously, our boy KP was caught with his pants down by some stellar detective work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Barely taller than a bedroom window but definitely shorter than his sock puppet Peter.
1 (500) 2-barely taller than most anything.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Recap:

Kyle's neo-Nazi, homophobic "Peter" alter-ego/sock puppet has been busted. Kyle tried to convince everyone that "me Peter, me no KP," but the truth has finally come out. He's using photos of Stijn L., a member of a white supremacist group training in Europe.

003978.png

003977.png

This is the best night on Kyle-Tattle since puddle jumping during Ian. Holy tit, I knew that account was fake. Here's a question though... if by some chance it isn't Kyle who created Peter, is it one of his fanboys doing it? Whatever the case is, good work group! What a joy to catch someone in a lie!
There's no question about it, it's Kyle behind a sock puppet account. I broke it down in a few posts but if anyone wants me to do it again, to have information out of curiosity or to send to Disney, just let me know. I analyzed his writing style, vocabulary usage, grammar mistakes, and it's 100% identical to how Kyle writes. And that's on top of having the same interests, being online during the same time (consistently replying to his own tweets within minutes), etc. But let's just say that hypothetically it wasn't Kyle... you still had "Peter" spend over 2 months on Kyle's 'X' feed every single day, almost 1,000 replies, posting an avalanche of racist, sexist, homophobic tirades and not ONCE did Kyle speak out or block him from his main account.

And we have confirmed that "Peter" is @Moose00051. He even admitted it himself. So you also have to consider that account, which has ties to Farida (confirmed to be Alexa). The only ones with the motive to spend this much time and energy defending Kyle by hiding behind sock puppet accounts are Pallo himself and that Clown Posse family of his.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't run a 5k, can't run a Youtube channel, can't even run a twitter sock account.

Can wake up early to "go to New Zealand" in COD & chug Tito's though 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine spending tens of thousands on a Disney Wedding and you find out your wedding planner is dating an obnoxious douchebag who’s posing as a self-absorbed neo-nazi white supremicist.

Yikes!

Reactions: 26
The thing that disturbs me the most about this whole Peter situation is that out of literally MILLIONS of pictures of tattooed, muscular men that are on the internet, is that Kyle specifically chose someone who is part of neo-Nazi hate group who are pretty much anti-everything and everyone. This Stijn person’s online presence is basically synonymous with this hate group, so it’s safe to say that Kyle didn’t just accidentally stumble on this persons picture and decide that this person would be the “face” of “Peter”. Instead, he must have already been familiar with this group, and how would he even find or know about them if he didn’t purposely search for their beliefs and ideology.

While we don’t have 100% proof that Kyle is behind this now obviously fake account, there is more evidence pointing towards that it IS Kyle: The timing of the account coinciding with the Frank situation, the name Maverick, the fact that the name Kyle Pallo was in the name of the email tied to the account, having their entire online presence defending Kyle, saying Kyle things like nummy and having the same writing style, the timing of logging in in relation to Kyle, the fact that Peter mysteriously disappears when Kyle is busy… the list goes on and on. With all of those similarities and “coincidences”, it’s hard for anyone to say that it is NOT Kyle.

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate the guy any more than I already do, now I completely despise him. The funny thing is that he is so stupid that his fragile ego has actually exposed his true self… we would have never known that this is the REAL Kyle Pallo if he didn’t try to constantly fight the hatters and try to “own” them. He was trying to do all of this behind a mask but instead came right out in the open. Well, Kyle has said on several occasions that he loves to “expose himself” and he did just that. He also ironically had that Karma shirt, and now it’s just a matter of time before Karma really comes for him and completely ruins him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Recap:

Kyle's neo-Nazi, homophobic "Peter" alter-ego/sock puppet has been busted. Kyle tried to convince everyone that "me Peter, me no KP," but the truth has finally come out. He's using photos of Stijn L., a member of a white supremacist group training in Europe.

View attachment 2563245

There's no question about it, it's Kyle behind a sock puppet account. I broke it down in a few posts but if anyone wants me to do it again, to have information out of curiosity or to send to Disney, just let me know. I analyzed his writing style, vocabulary usage, grammar mistakes, and it's 100% identical to how Kyle writes. And that's on top of having the same interests, being online during the same time (consistently replying to his own tweets within minutes), etc. But let's just say that hypothetically it wasn't Kyle... you still had "Peter" spend over 2 months on Kyle's 'X' feed every single day, almost 1,000 replies, posting an avalanche of racist, sexist, homophobic tirades and not ONCE did Kyle speak out or block him from his main account.

And we have confirmed that "Peter" is @Moose00051. He even admitted it himself. So you also have to consider that account, which has ties to Farida (confirmed to be Alexa). The only ones with the motive to spend this much time and energy defending Kyle by hiding behind sock puppet accounts are Pallo himself and that Clown Posse family of his.
Wasn’t the account linked to Kyle’s email address, also? I feel like I read that in here a few threads back.

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t the account linked to Kyle’s email address, also? I feel like I read that in here a few threads back.
it was. then he turned privacy on after he read about how to do it here.
and then it came back for a little while, possible from an update.
and it's now hidden again
---
The thing that disturbs me the most about this whole Peter situation is that out of literally MILLIONS of pictures of tattooed, muscular men that are on the internet, is that Kyle specifically chose someone who is part of neo-Nazi hate group who are pretty much anti-everything and everyone. This Stijn person’s online presence is basically synonymous with this hate group, so it’s safe to say that Kyle didn’t just accidentally stumble on this persons picture and decide that this person would be the “face” of “Peter”. Instead, he must have already been familiar with this group, and how would he even find or know about them if he didn’t purposely search for their beliefs and ideology.

While we don’t have 100% proof that Kyle is behind this now obviously fake account, there is more evidence pointing towards that it IS Kyle: The timing of the account coinciding with the Frank situation, the name Maverick, the fact that the name Kyle Pallo was in the name of the email tied to the account, having their entire online presence defending Kyle, saying Kyle things like nummy and having the same writing style, the timing of logging in in relation to Kyle, the fact that Peter mysteriously disappears when Kyle is busy… the list goes on and on. With all of those similarities and “coincidences”, it’s hard for anyone to say that it is NOT Kyle.

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate the guy any more than I already do, now I completely despise him. The funny this is that he is so stupid that his fragile ego has actually exposed his true self… we would have never known that this is the REAL Kyle Pallo if he didn’t try to constantly fight the hatters and try to “own” them. He was trying to do all of this behind a mask but instead came right out in the open. Well, Kyle has said on several occasions that he loves to “expose himself” and he did just that. He also ironically had that Karma shirt, and now it’s just a matter of time before Karma really comes for him and completely ruins him.
you really think oar fool really does any research on things?

Reactions: 11
it was. then he turned privacy on after he read about how to do it here.
and then it came back for a little while, possible from an update.
and it's now hidden again
Here's the screenshot before he turned on his privacy settings:
003334.png

After:
003979.png

Reactions: 16
Jeez as bad as Kyle is, the quick cuts to Casey pretending to be excited in today’s video are dry as dirt. Could anyone be more pasty vanilla? Just no flavor whatsoever & fake AF

Reactions: 15

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate the guy any more than I already do, now I completely despise him. The funny thing is that he is so stupid that his fragile ego has actually exposed his true self… we would have never known that this is the REAL Kyle Pallo if he didn’t try to constantly fight the hatters and try to “own” them. He was trying to do all of this behind a mask but instead came right out in the open. Well, Kyle has said on several occasions that he loves to “expose himself” and he did just that. He also ironically had that Karma shirt, and now it’s just a matter of time before Karma really comes for him and completely ruins him.
And then consider how easily Kyle blocks people, even over on 'X' -- you post the slightest criticism of him or simply "like" the tweet of someone criticizing him and you'll be blocked within 15 minutes. Pallo is constantly monitoring 'X' and the search feed for his name for anyone that posts something negative about him. The same exact routine he performed as "Peter," spending all day (except when Taylor was in town and he was in Disneyland with his family) searching the feed for himself and lashing out against anyone bringing up his name. It all matches his character of being terrified of people criticizing or making fun of him, which is why he's so fixated on Tattle.

He sure exposed himself as the vile, bigoted loser he is. Seeing him fail from his own accord will be the sweetest karma.
---
Jeez as bad as Kyle is, the quick cuts to Casey pretending to be excited in today’s video are dry as dirt. Could anyone be more pasty vanilla? Just no flavor whatsoever & fake AF
Noticed that Kyle-Peter follows this account and liked this tweet. I guess Casey is a proud virgin "Trad Wife" to her man-child? Makes sense.

003972.png

---
003981.png

Kile's fake, over-the-top reactions and Casey saying "O.M.G..." sounded about as unenthusiastic as you could get.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hello My Boy KP! This is me and the rest of Tattle laughing at you. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL you tard!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.