Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
The wedding ceremony will be livestreamed with donations accepted. 🤣

Those in attendance for the wedding:
  • Kylie
  • Casey
  • Susan
  • DADx3
  • Alexa (Kyle's best man)
  • Kevin
  • Brianne (Maid of honor)
  • Casey's Dad
  • Kyle's Half-Brother
  • Uncle Sean
  • JoJo
  • Lora
  • Nick (maybe)
  • Casey's gay BFFs (no longer invited since they laughed at Kylie and made him cry in the bathroom)
I wonder if Kylie would invite his sugar daddies? If so then add Sugar daddy Jeff and Brian to the list.
OMG, speaking of that, in that JollyWood video I could’ve sworn that I saw Brian in the background and one of Kyle’s shots. Or at least someone that looked like him.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Not only is he clueless, but he holds a grudge against Home Depot because they never hired him.

View attachment 2571280
View attachment 2571281
What was his position at Target? Did he simply push carts and stock shelves? Seeing how Kyle is, I wouldn't be surprised if Home Depot (HD) didn't want to hire him. At Home Depot, the employees there (except for the cashiers) have to be knowledgeable about the products in the department they work for. Could you imagine him working at HD?

Let's assume he was working in HD plumbing dept:

HD customer #1: "Excuse me, where is the lumber department?"
KP: "I am not sure ... it's somewhere down there near the restrooms. Walk past the "baygs of concrete"and you'll see it (ie the restroom)."
HD customer #2: "Sir, why are there different gauges for these pipes? Would it work for my project? "
KP: "How would I know? It's your project and not mine."
etc, etc.

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
Who, Lou? I can see how you'd see that from his podcast. He's a know it all type and that shows. I wouldn't have gathered that from my interaction with him though.
Well at least he understands that part unlike our boy KP. I guess it bugs me when some of these folks get treated like they're Disney execs or movie stars.

darkabbie

meeting coworkers for the first time (they live in TX) at epcot.....😬 please don't let kyle be there tomorrow.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Jeez the sister is back? Didn't she just leave? How does she get that much leave time?
This is footage from when she was last there in October.
---
He says the tower is leaning - who can tell? - all of his shots are leaning to the left or the right

1699890139709.png

Jjjg

VIP Member
I don't get how that they got media and others who aren't like them (OA, Jackie, Nate) didn't.
Is anyone at Resort tv a travel agent and could be on that new approved list?

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Soooooo does Casey have a nice coffee table and stools at her place that she is very attached to and waiting to bring over until she's fully moved in? Why the fuck else hasn't she got some for his place yet otherwise?
Well if you noticed when they vlogged over there, they were eating on the couch too. Maybe a coffee table but who knows about a kitchen table. I would think the married couple she lives with would have the apt furnished like normal married people though. Don't they share the common area?

Bierman

Chatty Member
I don't think there is anything that Disney could do to actually make it a better event with that short of a turnaround.

The only thing that would legitimately help would be if they turned on mobile ordering for the locations that utilize it during regular park hours.

The god damn ABC Commissary had a 30-45 minute all night long until like 11:15PM
Are the rides pretty much walk on?

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Time b issue. No time for a podcast, no time to update Patreon, no time for research, no time for fans, no time for the gym or dieting. Oar boy KP b playing Call of Duty right now. *PEW PEW PEW* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 2567947

All about that fitness lifestyle baybeeeeee 🔥🔥 FYRE!!!
He has an amazing gym at his Luuuuggggsssuuurrreee Apartment Complex he can WALK to and all he does is COD. He has probably not set foot in the gym - Kyle be scared.
---
And of Course Design Ideas for Christmas for the Luuuuggggsssuurree Swapmland Apartment - They have no room for a tree....

1699835787342.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
And these little perfect tables for a luuuugggsssuuurree Swampland Apartment are no longer available :{

1700095732223.png

• Haha