Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Imagine spending tens of thousands on a Disney Wedding and you find out your wedding planner is dating an obnoxious douchebag who’s posing as a self-absorbed neo-nazi white supremicist.

Yikes!

Reactions: 26

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Now Presenting: Lil' Kylie's journey into investing. 🤑 💰 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

joescrayuhbshack

Can't run a 5k, can't run a Youtube channel, can't even run a twitter sock account.

Can wake up early to "go to New Zealand" in COD & chug Tito's though 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

peteykirch

VIP Member
Don't know if anyone cares, but here is my thoughts on the first night of Jollywood.

For the price, how it was advertised it was borderline false advertisement. It's more expensive than regular Disney After Hours events, and offered less with the ticket price. Our experience getting in wasn't that bad we showed up around 7:45, and were able to get through the front gate without much hassle. Grabbed a VQ slot of RotR at 8PM, was called before the event even started so we didn't lose much time there. I guess I should have realized that if they were using a VQ for Rise during this event it couldn't obviously be as limited as a regular After Hours Event as those at the Studios just used a regular standby queue.

It was all down hill from there, every single food and "bar" had an insane line for the bulk of the night. Brown Derby was fully booked at 8:15 and you had to get lucky with timing if a spot opened up while you were on that side of the park. Really crappy job by Disney for not telling people ahead of time that you would need a VQ for a dining experience. With how it was advertised it seemed like you would be able to go around the park and taste and drink these limited time offerings with minimal waits.

Staffing and Ops was a complete mess. The rides were pretty much walk ons, and if you wanted to do that I'm sure you could've had a great time just doing that. I don't know why Star Tours needed 10 CMs standing around the front of the line...instead maybe Disney could've used a few more Food and Beverage CMs to help alleviate those lines.

There were two of us at this event, and we were able to try one of the funnel cakes from Epic Eats, the Gertie Cookie/Soft Serve, the Sugar Cookie Martini, and 2 items at ABC Commissary when the line didn't stretch down that back alley around 11:20 at night. The bar stand next to Epic Eats, I felt so bad the one bartender CM who was manning that booth solo.

I don't know how lines were as bad as they were for the Tip Top Club when they were utilizing pre made big batch cocktails that only required a simple garnish which they apparently ran out of before the end of the event. It should've been operating like a smooth running assembly line, yet it had insane waits nearly all night. Also they made it seem so grand and thematic and it turned out to be a mobile drink cart with minimal theming around it.

We only did the Muppets Show, and it was fine, the pre-event media stuff made it seem like it was going to be more Muppets orientated but it was fine, it was something that I don't think they needed to put behind a ridiculous upcharge pay wall.

If Disney cares about guest experience they should start the following changes for upcoming parties.

Any place that has mobile ordering during regular park hours, put those items on the app as being able to be mobile ordered during the event this would help out at ABC, Fairfax Fare, Sunshine Market etc.

Invest in end of the line signs way too often lines spilled out of the limited queue space causing bottlenecks and causing people to keep questioning even what they were standing in line for.

You don't want to give out free ice cream like regular After Hours events? Fine, but still offer free bottled water, soda, and popcorn.

Every ticket should come with free preferred parking. We arrived at 7:45pm and were put in the rear of the Buzz lot. I'm sure Disney has the ability to scan your magic band at the parking booth, see the Jollywood ticket, then they could just give you the preferred parking pass and let you go on your way.

Disney is a multi billion dollar company and has been in this industry since 1955, people can't let them get by with the "first night" jitters excuse and they will fix it eventually rhetoric. I weep for the Guest Relations CMs who were most likely peppered all night with how inept the ops and planning of the event was. The Disney of old would've been handing out at least 50% off refunds automatically once they realized how much of a shit show it was. It wasn't like this was announced 3 days ago, and they only had 72 hours to figure out how to mobilize everything for optimum guest satisfaction.

Reactions: 24

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Recap:

Kyle's neo-Nazi, homophobic "Peter" alter-ego/sock puppet has been busted. Kyle tried to convince everyone that "me Peter, me no KP," but the truth has finally come out. He's using photos of Stijn L., a member of a white supremacist group training in Europe.

003978.png

003977.png

This is the best night on Kyle-Tattle since puddle jumping during Ian. Holy shit, I knew that account was fake. Here's a question though... if by some chance it isn't Kyle who created Peter, is it one of his fanboys doing it? Whatever the case is, good work group! What a joy to catch someone in a lie!
There's no question about it, it's Kyle behind a sock puppet account. I broke it down in a few posts but if anyone wants me to do it again, to have information out of curiosity or to send to Disney, just let me know. I analyzed his writing style, vocabulary usage, grammar mistakes, and it's 100% identical to how Kyle writes. And that's on top of having the same interests, being online during the same time (consistently replying to his own tweets within minutes), etc. But let's just say that hypothetically it wasn't Kyle... you still had "Peter" spend over 2 months on Kyle's 'X' feed every single day, almost 1,000 replies, posting an avalanche of racist, sexist, homophobic tirades and not ONCE did Kyle speak out or block him from his main account.

And we have confirmed that "Peter" is @Moose00051. He even admitted it himself. So you also have to consider that account, which has ties to Farida (confirmed to be Alexa). The only ones with the motive to spend this much time and energy defending Kyle by hiding behind sock puppet accounts are Pallo himself and that Clown Posse family of his.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

starswimmer135

Captain planner went to Target and spent $420 on Christmas decorations full price just a few days before the well known target christmas decoration Black Friday deal started. That whole cart could have been 30% less

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
I just watched todays vlog. I haven't read anything here yet, but, I have one question:

What

The

Actual

Fuck?

Honestly, what was that? It looked like hidden camera footage in some kind of mental halfway house.

A 30 year old man giggling and breathing hard over some 3rd rate kiddy trading cards? He acted like he found a 1909 Honus Wagner baseball card.

2 College graduates standing in a 12 x 20 room wondering how many 100' rolls of garland they'll need.

This is about as bad as it gets.

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
The thing that disturbs me the most about this whole Peter situation is that out of literally MILLIONS of pictures of tattooed, muscular men that are on the internet, is that Kyle specifically chose someone who is part of neo-Nazi hate group who are pretty much anti-everything and everyone. This Stijn person’s online presence is basically synonymous with this hate group, so it’s safe to say that Kyle didn’t just accidentally stumble on this persons picture and decide that this person would be the “face” of “Peter”. Instead, he must have already been familiar with this group, and how would he even find or know about them if he didn’t purposely search for their beliefs and ideology.

While we don’t have 100% proof that Kyle is behind this now obviously fake account, there is more evidence pointing towards that it IS Kyle: The timing of the account coinciding with the Frank situation, the name Maverick, the fact that the name Kyle Pallo was in the name of the email tied to the account, having their entire online presence defending Kyle, saying Kyle things like nummy and having the same writing style, the timing of logging in in relation to Kyle, the fact that Peter mysteriously disappears when Kyle is busy… the list goes on and on. With all of those similarities and “coincidences”, it’s hard for anyone to say that it is NOT Kyle.

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate the guy any more than I already do, now I completely despise him. The funny thing is that he is so stupid that his fragile ego has actually exposed his true self… we would have never known that this is the REAL Kyle Pallo if he didn’t try to constantly fight the hatters and try to “own” them. He was trying to do all of this behind a mask but instead came right out in the open. Well, Kyle has said on several occasions that he loves to “expose himself” and he did just that. He also ironically had that Karma shirt, and now it’s just a matter of time before Karma really comes for him and completely ruins him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Yunque01

VIP Member
This is a 30-year-old man's Christmas tree? Who's making tons and tons of money? And has a fire portfolio in investments? It looks like something college kids would have in their dorm. And I don't understand why it's in a basket. Maybe he wants to keep it up until Easter. View attachment 2575028
How much you want to bet that not a single one of the vintage ornaments from the large collection that a lady sent to kylie when her father died makes it on the tree? Because he used to watch kylie’s videos.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Whenever Kile fakes his excitement he ALWAYS looks over to Casey right after. That's her cue to "act excited" too.

003985.png

These two are as FAKE as you can get.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I took about 15 minutes and went through some of his P.O. unboxings in the past few years to show some of the Christmas decorations he begged his stans to send him, which we'll never see. I didn't bother much with the ornaments since there's hundreds of those.

004220.png

004221.png

004222.png

004231.png

004223.png

004224.png

004228.png

He was sent multiple hand-made Xmas wreaths which are all missing.
004227.png

(I came across a bunch of non-Xmas stuff too. Where did all this stuff go?)

004229.png

004230.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad