Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I dont think it's all that strange- Taylor is older than they are- shes about to turn 34. So shes not a total teeny-bopper anymore. I mean, i'm not an over the top fan of hers- but i know i was surprised when i found out how old she actually is HAHA
Plus, ya'll know me and my "love for love" HAHA I've been eating up the whole story of her and Travis Kielce! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe I am just an old lady then, 50 lol. Can't see them staying together but maybe this one will last.

Reactions: 5

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo #53: More interested in Casey’s family members than Casey!

After today’s dump, it is so obvious he wishes he was with Savannah instead. She has big boobs and willingly takes over the vlog!
You can tell he really wants to motorboat those puppies. Plus, they're right at face-height for him.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
(y)
Not even in stilettos. 👠👠
5'8" would put him within average for a man (lower average but still average). While I've never seen Pallo in-person, he's clearly dwarfed by every other man (and many women) in every photo/video that I see.

I know some here did some measurements with him standing next to objects with known dimensions and every single one puts him at no more than 5'4"

Perhaps he saw him standing further away on sloped ground or on a step stool 🤭

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
Can anyone explain why so many men are attracted to Kyle? Closeted sugar daddy Jeff, who went to Disney World with his family and ignored them since he was enamored with Kylie the whole time. Sugar daddy Brian. Shaun. That stan who was defending him yesterday who deleted his account.
Kyle as recently as two years ago had kind of this cornfed, wholesome Midwestern thing going on that I can see being appealing to closet cases who don't want to be attracted to THOSE kinds of guys (IE, the more femme or the ones who don't care if they're not the most straight-acting).

I mean, when I first started watching Kyle's videos (so we're going back to 2021, pre-COVID), I would have. At this point, his horrible personal habits and the fact that he's revealed himself to be a loathsome human being many times over are enough to turn me completely off.

darkabbie

Attachments

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Hey Kylie. Since you have a 🔥 portfolio and a passion for stocks, please make a vlog about your portfolio, stocks, and day trading routine.
We know the dwarf well enough to know that if he had any kind of significant portfolio he’d be finding a way to flex it.
---
Lora is from Racine or Kenosha. Neither are trust fund baby places. I think her sources are sugar daddies.
Actually, isn’t Lora a VIP guide? I imagine she makes some great under the table grats.
---

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Yeah, lets put the Christmas tree up where NORMAL people would have a table and chairs to sit down to have their meals. $421 worth of crap but STILL no bar stools, kitchen table and chairs or coffee table.

1700066666705.png

---
So it's HER stuff in HIS (or OUR?) apt that HE bought? I am so confused lol

1700066845311.png

---
Ummm yeah no. Replace that with a table and chairs

1700067176724.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Casey's sister's place...they have bar stools

View attachment 2573578
---
Coffee table

View attachment 2573581
---
but then they sit on the couch to eat. WHY when there are seats at the island?

View attachment 2573582
That place looks fierce! It's nice to have a gay husband. But sadly, it is missing a giant inflatable Jack Skellington and dozens of Christmas decorations from Target.

Why the f*ck are they filming at someone else's apartment when they have their own luxury apartment?

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I love Taylor Swift. I was already in my 20s when she started singing so I loved watching Taylor’s progression. Her old songs bring me nostalgia and her new songs provide a way for me to bond with my tween daughter. So I can understand grown women with a soft spot for Taylor. I can understand teeny boppers who are Swifties too. But Casey is neither a grown woman or a teeny bopper so… well, I guess she and Kyle are both still mentally tweens.
Yes that is what I mean, these "women" (the 3 of them and I am sure other ones like Lora and her friends) are still mentally tweens.
---
If she stays with him, she will be broke for the rest of her life. He using the "its my bank account" line to buy another piece of crap that she thinks he does not need for $30.

1699980939638.png

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
First 11 minutes I just fast forwarded. Boooooring to me. I am not a middle school boy or a collector of cards so no interest to me.

Paper Cup

So make up a word and then say you don't know what it is called

View attachment 2573081
---

At that pumpkin farm Casey was about 5'4/5'5 and they are about the same height
Shutter is referring to the camera. Think of how you blink your eyes, that's the shutter. In video, I believe the shutter determines the fps of the video which is frames per second. Lights flicker at a certain rate of speed that our eyes can't pick up on so we see them as constant. When you video (even on your phone) you can sometimes see a wave effect or blinking. If the fps isn't set right, lights will essentially strobe. If he lowers it, they'll seem constant therefore we see the lights as solid and not blinking. I'm a photographer not a videographer tho but you get the idea lol