Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Looks like he wasn't confident about his chest (too flabby and nipples located under his armpits?)
I mean, Greg Doucette isn't one of the Canadian bodybuilders that I follow (mostly because I can't stand his voice), but he gives good advice. Would that Kyle had that kind of discipline. But I guess if he did, he wouldn't be our boy KP.

Reactions: 1
Thats cool! I actually think Ryan's content can be pretty funny sometimes, it's different than other Disney vloggers, more "edgy". And I dont mind Kristen's content either. I like how shes honest and doesn't just say all the food is "so good!" She actually gives information, shows the prices, and gives ideas like "Ask them for a side of this sauce to put on it instead" or "you can also get this snack at this other place, too", or whatever. AND Kristen also works as a CM, too... so she has a "real" job, and still manages to make more organized content than Kyle does when hes on his break from playing video games LOL
Guess we are in the minority here. We find Ryan to be a hack and not funny. We saw him at Epcot yesterday waiting for the Figment meet and greet with his big ass (unnecessary) camera. We can only wonder what garbage he filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1