Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SPM418

VIP Member
" Someone offered me some 'magic beans' and I bought them. Safe investing. They also had a bridge in Brooklyn that I could buy."
---
I know Oar boy works so hard, but has anyone else noticed that in the past 7ish days, he’s posted 2ish days of live (day after) content? Everything else has been from pre-MVMCP or even pre/mid-runDisney. And let’s be real, even that string of rope drop videos were 4 hours work max videos
Yes, the past few days seem to be out of order . Not yesterday stuff.

Reactions: 3

DetroitFartCity

I love when Kyle or other people call out Tattle folks by name. I love how he was fixated on Younique for a while and now it’s you, SnapChet. It cracks me up sooo much LOOOL! I’m assuming he will never call me out because that means he will have to type out “Vyle Pallo”, and I don’t think his fragile ego can handle that.
Is there a clip of him calling out users by name? When did this happen?? I must know!

Reactions: 2

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Oh, Kyle, you swear you’re such a baller but Casey just slipped up and confirmed that you used a credit card for that stuff and

not your bank account. In other words you don’t have the actual cash in your account and bought that shit on credit! It’s a good thing she stayed under $500! 😂😭

• Haha

croissantfurnace

My expectations are low. Even after admitting that he knew "Peter" was Kyle, and after "Peter" posted some pretty vile homophobic and racist stuff... Shaun was upset for about a day but then was back to defending him.
I guess Shaun could try to justify it as Peter is just a character and Kyle is purposely playing him as a racist homophobe to piss off the hatters. Basically “method acting.”

But to go out of your way to find a neo-nazi to fill that role…I can’t even think of a hypothetical way to justify that. Not that I think any of this is justified. Just reaching for the stars to figure out what Shaun is thinking.

AKW24

VIP Member
I'm sure she still has the AP but she removed "WDW AP Holder" from her instagram bio. I'm wondering if she did that to go along with this whole free Alexa trip bit. Considering his family goes all of the time there would be no reason to cancel your AP.
IG bio's mean diddly squat. it would definitely cost much more for her over the year without one for the number of times she is there. Even if she did get a fully paid for trip off kile near the end of the year, that would be stupid.
---
View attachment 2569832
View attachment 2569833
View attachment 2569834

This person changed their name to "Alexa" and started putting Stijn L's photos on their profile
View attachment 2569841
View attachment 2569837

Translated:

View attachment 2569842
I can't find that profile says the account no longer exists

Last edited:

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Wow.. I feel bad now, I didn't realize "magnet" was such a big scary word. Maybe we should go easy on oar little guy..😂
20231111_230812.jpg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Peter meeting a lot of stans at the parks today in his Marvel jersey.

stans2.jpg

Last edited:

Dismom2

VIP Member
Guess we are in the minority here. We find Ryan to be a hack and not funny. We saw him at Epcot yesterday waiting for the Figment meet and greet with his big ass (unnecessary) camera. We can only wonder what garbage he filmed.
haha thats why i said " sometimes". I agree that a lot of times it's a little much. I guess its more that i can appreciate that his stuff is a little different than other disney content.
Too funny that he has a big ass camera. I guess hes not one of the vloggers that PMM said he gave his old cameras to. LOL

SnapChet

VIP Member
They wouldn't even have to forego having Christmas decorations. He has bins full of them in his garage, which he never even used which would have been plenty for that tiny apartment.

But I guess this is Kylie and Casey we're talking about.
Bbbbbut’ those old gifts from his stans weren’t new lurrgjuree’ ornaments from The House of Target (*pronounced: “tar-shay”)🤣 and so were not worthy of that little lurrjuree pig sty,and so they were either trashed, left behind or sold on EBay if any had any monetary value.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Anybody want to put bets down on how many cooking vlogs they plan to do to have it worth it to buy these measuring spoons? I saw ONE if even that lol

1699981558566.png

---
Im going to have flashbacks to 1st grade when the teacher would let us help decorate the classroom.

You heard it hear first, at some point Doormat will be rubbing her big boys neck and telling him what a great job he did and she’s so so proud of him.

The cringe will be strong with this one.

AND, what the hell is a lorcana card, and, is this something adults should know about?
They are Disney trading cards. He hasn't gotten anything worth it yet it seems with the ones he has found.