Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Shutter is referring to the camera. Think of how you blink your eyes, that's the shutter. In video, I believe the shutter determines the fps of the video which is frames per second. Lights flicker at a certain rate of speed that our eyes can't pick up on so we see them as constant. When you video (even on your phone) you can sometimes see a wave effect or blinking. If the fps isn't set right, lights will essentially strobe. If he lowers it, they'll seem constant therefore we see the lights as solid and not blinking. I'm a photographer not a videographer tho but you get the idea lol
Ahhh thank you :)

Reactions: 4

starri

VIP Member
It was one of the most hysterically funny things I'd read and the fact it seemed very sincere made it disturbing on reflecting that such people are out there and walking among the sane.
I think some of the folks are at the Poe's Law tipping point.

Reactions: 4

starswimmer135

Starting to wonder if “temporary apartment” was also partially for a built in excuse why he didn’t get all the PO Box gifts out at the new place that he “just didn’t have room for before”

Reactions: 3

onechanz

Kyle is relieved to receive your monetary contribution, he can live to deep throat another corn-dog another day.

The vlog where he gets on the boat and says he feels like Jack Sparrow:
Everyone who has ever seen one of his vlogs: You are undoubtedly the worst vlogger I've ever heard of.
Kyle: But you have heard of me.
…”I feel like I’m in a James Bond movie” Hil-Finger strikes again! Boob, James Boob

Disneysensation

VIP Member
We see again the “egg shaped bump” over his right face. Really wonder what that is… dermal filler for the holidays?
IMG_8112.png