Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Could the bum be any lazier? He can't even take 2 seconds to fold a towel after he uses it to hang it back on the towel rack. While most normal humans take pride in their new apartments or homes once they move in, this grifting grease-mobile continues to live the life of the same slob that he was in the frat boys apt. with Dan and JoJo. His parents must be so proud! How sad is it that he is only going to get worse as time marches on! I guess that's what living an ambition-less life, pampered by a family and a "girl friend" who cater to your every whim, gets you in life. Maybe the saddest part of all is that he flaunts his ignorance and stupidity in front of a camera every day, and is proud of his work! It's really a sad story.
And he thinks everyone is jealous of him.

004208.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Well, to be fair, Dwarfy said he and the Doormouse had time to put the tree up, but they didn’t have time to ‘fluff’ it.

Wouldn’t ‘fluffing’ just be part of putting the tree up?

Oar, is ‘fluffing’ in the same category as ‘making the bed’

”I work 2 hours a day and play Call of Duty 8 hours a day and hunt for Lorcana cards an hour a day but I don’t have time to fluff my tree or make my bed.”

Lazy Dwarf.
They are lazy as yes, that is part of Christmas decorating. Probably one of the most important.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Yes, and he does the 5-hour wander around live streams where he just rides the Skyliner back and forth and does 3 laps of Crescent Lake, all to milk as many Super Chats as possible. Except of course the 10 minutes where the live stream displays a "We'll Be Right Back" card and we assume Josh had to stop and take a dump (but he swears he's changing batteries).
That's probably only because he'd get arrested and/or beaten up recording in the bathroom.

• Haha
What's odd though, I was looking at the 'X' account before they deleted it and it was created in 2009. Could be an old account that Kyle had and changed the handle, but there was tons of pro-Hillary, anti-Trump posted a while back, so not so sure it's KP posing as the fan. Two things I noticed:

1) They were attacking "Peter" before they switched up and pretended to be his friend
2) Their IG account follows KP and the fan group

Seems like it's a "friend of Dorothy" fan with blinders on and a crush on Pallo. I've seen plenty of them say with the same confidence that Kyle has tons of money, is a millionaire, pays for everything, etc. They probably thought they could poke the hornets nest by pretending to be working with "Peter" and hacking everyone's Tattle passwords. But then realized how easily they can be found or had regrets about what they posted and deleted the account.
That is all really sad if true. If that is the case, Jeff needs to find a hot guy on OnlyFans to obsess over instead.

Yunque01

VIP Member
I seriously, even if we consider this idiot a toddler, can't think of anyone with the thought that taking $400 to Target is living a dream.

A DREAM?

Owning a table must be a hallucination, eating somewhere besides the floor must be out of this world, having your bed made must be living in the lap of more luxury.

What a DUMBASS
Must have just received his monthly YT check or sugardaddy/mommy stipend

onechanz

So it looks like he's going to North Carolina to visit Casey's extended family for Thanksgiving. :rolleyes:

That poor family. Imagine being the extended Durliat family getting ready for a nice Thanksgiving and Casey flies in with the manic, smelly midget and his camera.
🎶Just another manic midget oh wah oh🎶

• Haha

YellowJacket

He likes things that are “shiny and new.” So off on a buying spree at Target. Stuff from his stans are old and dingy; they’re stored in the garage in those plastic boxes never to be retrieved and awaiting fossilization. No wonder he’s so miserable: his car and girl-friend are no longer “shiny and new” (Technically, the car was never new). Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s looking to replace those soon. On the sock puppet account, wasn’t he looking at muscle mamas? 😂
Muscle Mommies 🤣 He is really liking all the female 20 something year old wannabe MAGA mouthpieces on Twitter. This is a post he liked yesterday that made me laugh.

1700002935346.png

• Haha

croissantfurnace

Even I don’t know what my password is. I let my password manager generate a random one. I only use it for this site.

Reactions: 4

spider kay

9hrs into today's Kyle :poop: Pile and it's already DOA
Scarfing down food, prancing on the dance floor and
strutting with Amazonia Savannah wasn't going to cut
it. He needed to get Alexa the Hulk and Savannah the
Glamazon' together for some swamp mud wrestling.
Clickbait bonanza! Hell, I'd watch that.
Smart money on "Alexa the Hulk" ___ goes in low like the old legend Steeler Franco Harris
and with that upper body strength, Savannah drops like a log.
View attachment 2566208View attachment 2566209
Eating And Dancing At My Favorite Epcot
Restaurant: A Day With Casey's Cousin!

View attachment 2566207
Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and Ratio:
191K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,470,000 subscribers)
View attachment 2566205
(y)1K ____ (n)1.5K
And on a Saturday. PITIFUL!
He usually does better on the weekends
when people are too busy to drop in '
and downvote these self indulgent and
content vacant vids.
I think her and farlexa would make a nice couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 4