Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't wait for the Disney Treasure. He hasn't booked it yet but we'll see. 🥴

003561.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
"I don't like to do what people say things are I like to do it the Kyle way."

003566.png

More cooking with Casey and then watch them eat off a towel on the floor. Riveting. :sleep:
003562.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Kale smells like Kyle's farts you guys'es:sick: :sick: :sick:

003569.png

003573.png

---
He keeps hovering over Casey while she's cooking and says it smells like farts and she eventually says "DUDE STOP!"

003574.png

He's like an 8 year old who thinks just saying "farts" and "poop" is funny. I bet he dutch oven's Casey every time they are in bed and is always farting in her face. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the phrase they use in law school?
Oh, I remember!
Res ipsa loquitur: The thing speaks for itself.

Visiting The Walt Disney World Theme Park
That’s Struggling The Most.. NEW Plant Food Arrives

The 'thing' struggling the most is YOU, Squirt. SAD
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
from yesterday 'speaks for itself.'
__ a ratio approaching 3 to 1 downvotes. SAD😂
(y)1.3K ___ (n)3.1K

laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

BTW: The Animal Kingdom is NOT
struggling. That's a lie....of course. (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he wearing a stupid backwards baseball hat in his own apartment?? Ohhh it's because he thinks we won't notice he's balding. Kyle, we see you: short, fat, balding, and stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Photoshopping himself on the Disney Treasure is the closest he's going to get to that ship for a while.

"Casey, make your best sad puppy dog face for the thumbnail!"

003575.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So today's Kyle's Crap offering, while other 'travel' and 'park' vloggers are traveling the world reviewing exotic places and new developments at the parks, "we" (read SHE) cook in oar' tiny lurgg-jury family subsidized diggs. The Handmaiden with the beggs' under her eyes, cooks while I, Wrinkles the Dwarf, act manic and make comments like, "It's all turds and smells like farts." to show how impish and childlike I am.

In other words, I'm broke and have little left on my $500 debit card. 😂 The Discount Doormat bought some food to cook so I'd have something to videotape and put out in my latest magnum opus, aka: Kyle .:poop: Pile.

YUP! This is the kind of breathtaking (probably literally if you could smell him and that place.) content you can expect. Behind it all is a lack of funds, even the staycations are gone, most probably for fear of her losing the only steady income there should she lose her job for abusing her discounts to help his crappy vlog survive by constantly booking a night at a park hotel for him to monetize online.

So now we hint, hint, hint of how much we need a cruise. "Oh we really do want a cruise don't we Casey?" 'Oh, we really do Kyle." (sad puppy dog face)
Then pay for it dipshit! That $350K annual take?
Any cruise is pocket change for Big Spender Grifty! Why stil leeching off Casey and your family. Deep Pockets Pallo should be treating them all to cruises. Casey should not be working and you two should be traveling the globe in concierge suites on cruise lines, Emirate Frist Class Suites as you fly (*We had that on a one leg of a trip to Bali last Spring. Sweet accommodations..btw).

YT response: You're not going to be on the maiden voyage of the Treasure:
Grifty: "Wanna bet?" (How is that going for you ?😂) Mommy tapped out and no sugardaddy ponying up the funds? SAD

Shower shows seem to have gone and you're only flashing the goods, or lack thereof😄, a the waterparks. Well, there just may be a niche fetish market out there for a chubby, fast aging, wrinkled, hair thinning, 5'4" dwarfish man-baby covered with mangy and patchy hair. Maybe one will have some deep pockets. Good luck.
angryclown2.jpg
Stop being such an angry elf. So unflattering and not bringing in the views. You're welcome.
200w (90).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Kale was juicy. He eats right off the serving spoon by shoving the entire spoon in his mouth. 🤮

003579.png

003578.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why don't we have a home vlog about you cleaning up the pigsty and making your bed. This is NOT Scene Ready.

1698248362866.png

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Photoshopping himself on the Disney Treasure is the closest he's going to get to being on that ship for a while.

"Casey, make your sad puppy dog face for the thumbnail!"

View attachment 2531122
And that thumbnail demonstrates clearly that she's all in on the grift. She's fully committed to enabling his charade and Dog & Pony clown show.
They've admitted the 'rehearsing' for the vids and planning what they're going to do, and her aping for the camera in that pic shows it clearly.

She's bought the act and drunk the Kyle-Aid, no matter that when he brought her in he grabbed an anchor instead of a life jacket to keep him afloat. Her ONLY purpose there is as another prop to aid his tit show and help beg for handouts.
Try a 'sad Precious Moments doll-like look into the camera and, once again, whimper how much you'd like a cruise. You know, humiliating yourself one more time for him is part of your new 'job' as a useful fool and tool. C'mon, give us that 'Would this face lie?' look. Surely someone out there with DVC points or the money will send you and him on another little boat ride. Well, there's always another trip to Targets or the supermarket where you can try to act the adult while he dances and goes manic in the background for the camera. "Oh Kyle! (heheheheh) Stop it! -- He's such a happy little Disney kid. (hehehe)." Sure crowd pleasers and remarkable content. The other vloggers traveling the world should be so lucky, huh? 😂

Good luck with that dearie. Enjoy the ride to oblivion.
KYLEAID2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I could see her getting married to him... "Okay Kyle, can I see the bank account and investments now!? 🤑" Only to find out there's nothing there except (1) share of Disney stock, (1) share of Tesla stock and a Disney BAYYYG collection. With how financially dependent he seems to be on her, she'd probably end up paying alimony in a divorce.
Don’t forget about the DRAYYYGON

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmaoooo WE ALL NEW you hadn’t booked it yet Kylie! 😂😂😂 Or should I say Peter! Fake ass tough guy! 😂 What’s was it that you were saying on Twitter? “Just watch” “Wanna bet”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Side Note (Yes I am trying to be like Kyle): Why hasn’t OAR boy who has some weird fixation on champagne purchased a glass of Dom Perignon at the Food and Wine Festival? It’s only $69 per glass. Surely OAR YouTube star could afford that. PMM did, and he drank it over a trash can 😂! Can you imaging the WOOOOO-ing Kyle would do with his glass of Dom Perignon all around World Showcase? He’d probably ask for the bottle to drink out of so everyone KNOWS he’s drinking Dom Perignon. Now I’m just imagining him trying to SAY Dom Perignon and I am cracking up LOL 😂.
IMG_0968.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at the fancy shoes mommy bought him right there on the ground. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.