Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a lot of threads ago but here it is.
YESSSS!! THIS IS IT! OMG this is SO HILARIOUS!! I gotta screen record this LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s using that manic voice again to tell the Doormat how so, so good her hair looks.

Her hair looks like Kyle cut it using 3rd grade safety scissors.

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 3.26.49 PM.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Look at the dwarfs doughy, inhuman arm. It looks like somebody blew up one of those plastic newspaper bayygs.

View attachment 2531527
He has no wrists. His doughy arms just go straight into his chubby hands. He's all bloated torso with no defined waistline, with short, stubby legs.

I'm trying to think what his body shape resembles and I think I got it...

squatch2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she carrying two phones?
presumably one is a work phone. noticed it when they were out eating and kile referred to the kofta Casey ordered as "turds" (Thread #19)

you can sort of see her on one phone while the other on is on the table.

1698262685922.png

Reactions: 4
If you had a mule that was like 18 feet tall, I imagine this is what his dick would look like.

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 3.46.15 PM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s using that manic voice again to tell the Doormat how so, so good her hair looks.

Her hair looks like Kyle cut it using 3rd grade safety scissors.

View attachment 2531613
I know she’s signed up for it, but I feel bad for the chick. She’s clearly not comfortable with her new hair & hasn’t figured out how to style it yet. Aside from her terrible taste in partners, it’s obvious she cares how she presents herself. Kyle don’t care though, get your mousy ass on camera for my 10K+ views for the day, gotta make sure those nickels & dimes keep pouring in. What a life she’s got in store for herself…yeesh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW! HUGE NEWS! :rolleyes:

003602.png

003601.png

---
Just noticed his Doormat in the background cleaning the kitchen. So nice of Kyle to offer to clean up after dinner since his "girl friend" worked all day, picked up groceries and cooked... but I guess video games b more important. He treats you like a princess, right Casey?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.