Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just received word from a famous chef that he is going to be narrating today’s video along with the Ghost Host. Stay tuned

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A LONG time ago on these threads.. someone posted a video of Kyle and JoJo’s heads on Jack and Rose’s bodies during the “I’m Flying” part of Titanic where they are at the bow of the ship. It was HYSTERICAL. Does anyone remember who did that and if they can post it again?? JoJo was Jack and Kyle was Rose. It made me almost piss my pants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meanwhile, PMM is hanging with Jesse Pinkman

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Side Note (Yes I am trying to be like Kyle): Why hasn’t OAR boy who has some weird fixation on champagne purchased a glass of Dom Perignon at the Food and Wine Festival? It’s only $69 per glass. Surely OAR YouTube star could afford that. PMM did, and he drank it over a trash can 😂! Can you imaging the WOOOOO-ing Kyle would do with his glass of Dom Perignon all around World Showcase? He’d probably ask for the bottle to drink out of so everyone KNOWS he’s drinking Dom Perignon. Now I’m just imagining him trying to SAY Dom Perignon and I am cracking up LOL 😂. View attachment 2531150
I think his weird fixations on certain things like:

Champagne
Cruises
Etc.

... are because he's such a hick from Saukville, where he always dreamed of these things and associated them with the glitz and glamour of wealth and luxury. That's why he desperately needs to 'flex' by showing himself on a cruise (i.e. "Peter" saying that we're all going to be seething when we see Kyle on his next cruise 🤣 ). Meanwhile, 'cruise food' is the pinnacle of cuisine, according to Kyle. And champagne and shrimp cocktails are what rich people drink and eat.

Every time he's holding a glass of champagne, he does some acted out bit where he pretends he's in a business meeting talking to Bob Iger. If he had a glass of Dom Perignon, it would be a HUGE long ordeal of him shrieking and WOOOO'ing around the World Showcase while waving it in front of the camera and saying how fancy he feels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he wearing a stupid backwards baseball hat in his own apartment?? Ohhh it's because he thinks we won't notice he's balding. Kyle, we see you: short, fat, balding, and stupid.
Kyle Pallo #53: Short, stout, stupid, stinky, and shedding

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been watching a few vloggers lately like wright down main street and it seems like the bulk of this generation can’t be bothered to put themselves together enough to be on camera. They all (Kristen, Jojo, Kyle, etc…) look like they just rolled out of bed almost every video. It’s kind of gross.

Reactions: 14
In one more futile attempt to get someone to pay for a cruise for their broke
asses, Grifty the Dwarf and Caey The Handmaiden recreate an iconic scene
from the movie 'Titanic.'

titaniccc.jpg
spit-take.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey wears XL rubber gloves to touch the raw chicken 'cause it's gross or some tit, then takes them off to cut pork? What a weird hang up. My nonna would slap that chick silly, then kick her ass out of the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OAR guy's tiny legs can't reach the ground on the rocking chair so they just shoot straight out. :cry:

003581.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is going to look like a real egg head in a couple of years when his hairline decides to abandon him like his fleeing subscribers.
Without that long flap of hair he pulls forward, it looks like his hairline has receded to the very top middle of his head.

kyle-pallo-balding.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you like Grounded Coffee????????????

View attachment 2531235
He’s so bleeping stupid! BTW I have already told my fiancé who works for Joffrey’s to tell their marketing team not to send this loser any more gift boxes because he’s a piece of tit! He’s not that special btw because we can get those boxes like the one he was gifted for practically anyone but still!

Reactions: 15
So the incredibly basic recipe, consisting of maybe 5 ingredients, was a complete failure. Why exactly is there a need to show it on the vlog?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.