Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dressing up for the Packers game Covid party lie was the Damascene Conversion for me.
But I'd had warning bells for months before. A lot of small things that I feared were lies but I dismissed as probable misunderstandings.
A typical example: If he truly appreciated his supporters why does he almost never pay attention to his comments section ten minutes after the vlog goes live? I've seen much more famous and successful people being far more attentive than he is.
Actions speak louder than words. His words are lovely. His actions are piss poor.
I kind of thought we all came to the same conclusion after the Covid incident about what type of person he truly is.

Reactions: 4
Swallow your pride, own up to your past mistakes and at least attempt to put things right. Otherwise you're going to become famous for being the most insincere and uncaring of all the Disney YouTubers and that's tragic considering if you actually tried to engage with people who support you the world could be your oyster.
Piggy-backing on this:

I think somewhere inside you are the makings of a pretty decent dude. That's a harder thing to lean into, but it's going to be more rewarding in the long run.

Also, get away from JoJo. Even at your fakest, you're still more authentic than he is, and that's not a spiral you want go down.

I kind of thought we all came to the same conclusion after the Covid incident about what type of person he truly is.
I think some of us, perhaps because we're dumb, or because we have a soft spot for golden retriever puppies, want to lay the blame on the COVIDidocy on JoJo's influence. Completely absolve Kyle? No, he ultimately made the choices that he made. But I still have a hard time imagining him acting the way he did had he been on his own.

Reactions: 1
A lot of KP's fans (past and present) still can't seem to entirely trust their own eyes, ears or judgment. It's a pity because that's precisely how they got suckered by this guy in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Kyle has also picked up "bad boy" from PMM, and it makes me angry with rage.

A lot of KP's fans (past and present) still can't seem to entirely trust their own eyes, ears or judgment. It's a pity because that's precisely how they got suckered by this guy in the first place.
I would never have counted myself among Kyle's fans (frankly, I'm not sure I'm a "fan" of any YouTube personality who's not strictly informational, like some of the weightlifting guys I follow), but I'd like to think that there are few humans that are completely beyond redemption. JoJo might be. I do think Kyle does have some authentic moments here and there. I could like that guy. But he'd rather do the easy thing.

But no, the most he's ever gotten from me was a few positive comments prior to the COVID debacle.

He truly is getting worse and worse. He used to be tolerable, now I can't stand his smug face

Reactions: 4
I hate to speak poorly of younger children, but that young boy that just ran up to him while he was eating his first dish of the festival!? Wasn't sure if I should feel cringe or feel terribly for his family, very unfortunater if that's his role model in life

I'm behind and don't regularly watch Kyle or JoJo I usually come here to get the highlights. But WTF was up with all that crying in Jojo's star cruiser video? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Why does he say theoretically so much?
It’s a filler word, like most of his vlogs are filled with. I’d say about 85% of his vlogs are just gibberish meandering thoughts of no value or construct. It would do wonders if he did a little research before hand and had some talking points prepared for some of the stuff he is experiencing.

Reactions: 5
I could only cope with about a minute of today's vlog before feeling queasy at his overall smugness and abandoning it.
I actually feel sad when I remember I watched this guy's vlogs for years and really liked him. I feel like he has robbed me of a hobby.
Has he always been this bad or is he getting worse?
He's been tolerable at times when he's had good people on the vlog with him; coincidentally all of the ones that he doesn't follow on IG anymore. Some of the vlogs with Patrick were ok too but that's obviously due to Patrick more than Kyle.

I think not making decisions influenced by a young trashy TikTok creator and making an effort to understand constructive criticism would be a decent starting point. He seems to get blinded very easily by delusional praise though so even starting there I wouldn't expect him to follow through after a day or two.

Reactions: 2
Here it is I think this one is closer to the truth.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And another one in Disney style.

Thank you, markvlinder, for the much needed laugh! Truly top-notch artistry, right down to the expressions in their faces. (y)
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the end result.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Last one I promise.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.