Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened to that video, where he went back to the Wilderness Lodge and was able to get a golf cart? Wasnā€™t he posting himself driving around on IG. I believe Caseyā€™s uncle was coming and staying out there if I remember correctly. I wonder if her family decided that they didnā€™t want to be on camera and he decided not to do a vlog. Or maybe he didnā€™t have enough content to post it because they just flat out refused to be filmed.šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
It is just so hard to wrap my head around the fact that these daily dumps are Kyleā€™s career. Let me say that againā€¦ they are his CAREER that he claims he puts his BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS IN. Meanwhile, he doesnā€™t know what anything is, fumbles on words and KEEPS them in the final cut instead of saying things over and editing out the mistakes, says incorrect things all the time, and just overall gives out a steady stream of crap like diarrhea.

I started imagining if I did equivalent things in my own career like Kyle does in his. Itā€™s as if I wrote emails and reports with a lot of typos and didnā€™t bother fixing them and just sent them up the chain as is, or went to an important briefing without doing any research or hell, not even make any power point slides, just go to the bigwigs and wing it. Or, went into work with the same clothes and didnā€™t shower. Itā€™s just seriously so unprofessional and I would have been fired YEARS ago! He may not have a BOSS, per se, but he needs to start to view his audience almost like his boss, because the audience is what pays his salary. Youā€™re not going to get a raise or promotion if you donā€™t put out quality work, and heā€™s not going to grow his viewers if he continuously puts out lazy, boring, garbage content. I just donā€™t understand how he can seriously see himself doing this as a sustainable career for the rest of his life. Heā€™s already getting sick of it himself!
Or spoke at a meeting like he does.

Reactions: 4
Nate is one food item away from an ER visit and long hospital stay. It will cost him a yearā€™s worth of vlogging money. I canā€™t believe no one his life pleads with him to stop.
None of these vloggers have a plan B if something happens and they can't vlog. Most of them don't even have health insurance or a retirement plan.

Reactions: 12
I-talian. A side of salad. You know the castmember told him that marinara sauce was for the sausage and not the salad. So much talking out of his ass about things happening at AK. He must be using his inherited banker skills to know the ins and outs of Disney's financials.

I'm honestly only still watching because I think his descent into madness is getting closer and closer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I-talian. A side of salad. You know the castmember told him that marinara sauce was for the sausage and not the salad. So much talking out of his ass about things happening at AK. He must be using his inherited banker skills to know the ins and outs of Disney's financials.

I'm honestly only still watching because I think his descent into madness is getting closer and closer.
They probably said, "Oh, here's the marinara to put on that" while he was picking up the salad and he never put 2 and 2 together.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and the number of times he said "plant food" and not "plant based food." I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand what he's eating. I mean, hell, it was years of him having impossible burgers before he found out it isn't meat. He didn't eat plant food, he ate things made from plants. It's a pretty simple distinction.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They probably said, "Oh, here's the marinara to put on that" while he was picking up the salad and he never put 2 and 2 together.
He gets surprisingly more dense every day.
---
It makes you wonder -- and of course this is all hypothetical cause he won't do it -- if he hired a brand manager to create and storyboard a four-days-per-week vlog, with researched facts, no on-camera eating, purposeful inclusion of family/friends/Casey, help with editing, etc.... could he actually turn a corner and revive Patreon and generate more YouTube views than now AND flip the ratio-ing? Would the cost of someone to help and fewer vlogs posted (would need to drop the Daily Dump brand) be recouped by ultimately a higher quality product that generates more views and potential sponsorships?

Comment on down below!

Or don't, because we know he'll take the easy way out and churn out Daily Dose Dumps with the least effort possible.
This is the whole bleeping thing. If he put in just the littlest bit of effort, his channel could be huge. If he had an editor cut out all the tit that makes him look stupid, add voice over when needed and he had any kind of real researched plan... ugh, it could be good. But we're a hate group right? We never give him any constructive criticism, right? If he stopped getting butthurt while reading Tattle and actually learned something, he could have the last laugh by being successful... but that would never happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s exactly what happened! Heā€™s so bleeping stupid that even after he still didnā€™t get it because he posted it. He wouldā€™ve taken that tit out so quick so we wouldnā€™t have yet ANOTHER reason to roast his stupid ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the whole bleeping thing. If he put in just the littlest bit of effort, his channel could be huge. If he had an editor cut out all the tit that makes him look stupid, add voice over when needed and he had any kind of real researched plan... ugh, it could be good. But we're a hate group right? We never give him any constructive criticism, right? If he stopped getting butthurt while reading Tattle and actually learned something, he could have the last laugh by being successful... but that would never happen.
Kyle could but will never do a few things to make his channel more appealing to sponsors:

- Take a shower each and every day, clean clothes everyday
- Stop drinking when filming. NEVER be shitfaced at hosted events
- Use proper English. No one takes you seriously when you say OAR and EYEtalian
- Keep videos shorter by removing filler of riding in your car, at the airport bullshit
- Stop filming ass shots
- RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DO A VIDEO!!!
- ACTUALLY EDIT YOUR VIDEOS!!!!
- Update your Youtube banner! Seem to have the time to update your Twitter sock accounts
- Stop chewing gum and filming yourself eating
- A new gimmick, since your looks are fading quickly

Reactions: 8
Here are the best comments from todayā€™s dump. Uh Oh, did the Pallo Clown Posse have a day off??

IMG_1021.jpeg
IMG_1022.jpeg
IMG_1024.jpeg
IMG_1025.jpeg
IMG_1027.jpeg
IMG_1029.jpeg
IMG_1030.jpeg
IMG_1031.jpeg
IMG_1033.jpeg
IMG_1032.jpeg
IMG_1026.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Correction: Heā€™ll have a SIDE OF A salad with marinara dressing that he believes has garlic in it.
View attachment 2530206
IMG_6606.jpeg
IMG_6607.jpeg
IMG_6608.jpeg

---
OMG I just posted the same thing. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Itā€™s like when he went to the Apple Store to have the scratch on his iPhoneā€™s camera lens evaluated. He misconstrues what the store employees told him: get the coverage and go crack your phone screen (in order to get it repaired - duh, that still doesnā€™t address the lens scratch which isnā€™t covered).

Apple Store employee telling him to go crack his phone screen. Disney cast member telling him to put marinara over salad. Heā€™s got to be that stupid to actually believe these things that people didnā€™t even say.
IMG_7247.jpeg

Wonder how Kyleā€™s friend Parker [from the guys cruise] feels about the comments made about Animal Kingdom. I remember either Kyle or JoJo had a vlog with him working there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.