Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle would’ve showed up in shorts and dirty sneakers to this.
View attachment 2529975
How many +1s did Nate receive? He got the whole lame ass Kingdom Krew with their nonexistent sub numbers in as well. Meanwhile, Kyle & Casey are doing haircut vids & playing grab ass in a 3rd rate pumpkin patch
---
Speaking of "friends" what ever happened to Mike the realtor?
Don’t you mean “real estate advisor”? I don’t think we know if he’s actually licensed. I bet money that once their MLM real estate scheme failed to gain any traction with Kyle’s low rent subs, their “friendship’s” usefulness simply petered out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s like when he went to the Apple Store to have the scratch on his iPhone’s camera lens evaluated. He misconstrues what the store employees told him: get the coverage and go crack your phone screen (in order to get it repaired - duh, that still doesn’t address the lens scratch which isn’t covered).

Apple Store employee telling him to go crack his phone screen. Disney cast member telling him to put marinara over salad. He’s got to be that stupid to actually believe these things that people didn’t even say.View attachment 2530213
He should have put the marinara sauce on his Iphone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When cast members f**k with oar boy Kyle
I hope they told him to have a Magical Day!

It took me a little time to figure out that Cast Members can very discretely pull one over on Guests. I will never forget being on a Disney bus as a kid in the early 90s, and the bus driver was chatting away, saying "You know Minnie is Mickey's Girlfriend, and Daisy is Donald's, but do you know who Goofy's girlfriend is? It's Pluto!"

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see how the Pallo clan tries to spin this logic.

View attachment 2530271
To add extra context for anyone new here, this was the screen he conveniently left open on his phone and zoomed the camera in over it. I was able to enhance it and break down the numbers at the time. The $24k was only 3 weeks into the month. The last 6 months averaged around $30k to $38k per month so he would be making much more than $288k annually. Closer to $400k-$450k per year not including Patreon. Which is even more unbelievable.

If he were bringing in that kind of dough he would be able to book a nice room on the Treasure for the maiden voyage without even blinking. He also wouldn't be living in a tiny, dirty, half furnished "more luxury" apartment and driving a 14 year old hooptie. And he'd most certainly have a RAW-LAX around that chubby wrist to flex on the haters.

He's a fraud. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Peter Kyle is definitely already hitting the bottle tonight cuz he’s on Twitter defending OAR boy and picking fights with random people who don’t like him! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As I've said before - I believe that he showed Casey those fake numbers on his phone and that's a big reason why she puts up with so much of his crap and is so eager to get married to him. She thinks her "star" is raking in almost half a million dollars per year.

As for her paying for everything, I think he gives her some line about how all his money is tied up in his "investments."

Just imagine when she finds out he's a total fraud.
---
Peter Kyle is definitely already hitting the bottle tonight cuz he’s on Twitter defending OAR boy and picking fights with random people who don’t like him! 😂😂😂
He's been on there almost all day and night ever since getting back from Disneyland 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t understand how someone who is completely INCAPABLE OF ANY TYPE OF CRITICISM made the decision to plaster hundreds of videos of himself chronicling his daily life on the internet. That is not the “career” you want to be in if you have thin skin. Hiding behind multiple sock puppets between yourself and your family who is a little TOO supportive of you and your questionable career is NOT “owning the hatters”, it just makes you look like even more of a wimp and a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's Titos and Twitter Time! Oar Big Boy is loving his adventures as tough guy Peter
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 9.31.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 9.32.48 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 9.33.49 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t mean to correct you, but kyle has a 🔥🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolio.
Kyles "Investment Portfolio" : A near complete collection of Disney Prince and Princess figurines.
Expected to be worth millions when he retires in a year or two.
Now what hattters and meanies?
Who looks foolish now? :oops:
princess.jpg
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s so obvious and so damn stupid. Jesus! 😬
"I just see you hating everywhere on Kyle. Don't worry your vlogs will never take off and make big bucks"

🤣 😂
My god, he's so obvious it hurts. This is what he does all day now, spends all day on Twitter searching for his name and seething about people who 'hate on Kyle.' If any of you wanted a clear sign that the end is near for his crappy vlog, here it is.

"I COULD CHOKE A B*TCH"

Pay attention stans, this is who you support.

2023-04-21 16_47_45-Celebrating HER Birthday On A Cruise SHIP! Fun Nightlife On royal Caribbea...png

He is a real POS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Grifty Midget Kyle and his sock puppet 'Peter' 😂 Kyle goin' all MMA and kung fooey' on everyone's ass! Grrrrrrrr'

Here they were practicing for tonight's rumble at 'X':
200w (89).gif

• Haha
"Peter" always posts about the 'big bucks'. Guess who likes to say "big bucks" a lot?

003556.png

003557.png

• Haha
Practicing for months in secret at the gym in his lurgg-jury'
apartment complex, Kung Fooey Kyle is now ready to eliminate
the hatters and meanies.

"Your doom is at hand Tattle!"
speech-bubble-discord-speech-bubble.gif
ninja.jpg
When you least expect it Tattlers. You shall feel my wrath. Grrrr..!
---
"Peter" always posts about the 'big bucks'. Guess who likes to say "big bucks" a lot?

View attachment 2530335
That little dwarfish weirdo is aging in dog years. :eek:
Damn....he's looking more and more like some rough trade freak and midget on International Drive.
fugly2.jpg
shitter.jpg
old2 (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.