Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle fails to realize that he's ruined the parks for himself by being at them literally every day. The average person does not go to Animal Kingdom (or any park) for 2 hours and then leave because there's a ton more to do that they don't see every week so they aren't bored by it.
It makes you wonder -- and of course this is all hypothetical cause he won't do it -- if he hired a brand manager to create and storyboard a four-days-per-week vlog, with researched facts, no on-camera eating, purposeful inclusion of family/friends/Casey, help with editing, etc.... could he actually turn a corner and revive Patreon and generate more YouTube views than now AND flip the ratio-ing? Would the cost of someone to help and fewer vlogs posted (would need to drop the Daily Dump brand) be recouped by ultimately a higher quality product that generates more views and potential sponsorships?

Comment on down below!

Or don't, because we know he'll take the easy way out and churn out Daily Dose Dumps with the least effort possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It makes you wonder -- and of course this is all hypothetical cause he won't do it -- if he hired a brand manager to create and storyboard a four-days-per-week vlog, with researched facts, no on-camera eating, purposeful inclusion of family/friends/Casey, help with editing, etc.... could he actually turn a corner and revive Patreon and generate more YouTube views than now AND flip the ratio-ing? Would the cost of someone to help and fewer vlogs posted (would need to drop the Daily Dump brand) be recouped by ultimately a higher quality product that generates more views and potential sponsorships?

Comment on down below!

Or don't, because we know he'll take the easy way out and churn out Daily Dose Dumps with the least effort possible.
Not sure if his parents and Casey can afford to hire someone as well as pay for his expenses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In every one of those, he looks like a Make-A-Wish child 😏
Lmfao 🤣 someone on here (forgive me for not remembering who) called him a “skinny scarecrow” a while back and I still remember that because it’s funny AF 👏🤣

Reactions: 6
"Komplaint Pallo (Except when I'm getting something FREE & AXE-CLUSIVE then it's legitly the greatest thing ever!)"
Except for the time he got the free villa (at Riviera?) and REPORTED that it didn't come with enough free tooth paste or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It was at this moment, he realized he'd been F**ked with!

And he started it so confidently like it was "the thing to do"

HAHAHAHA

View attachment 2529416
Is that cast member on tattle or tattle-adjacent? Whoever they are, we appreciate you! You deserve a guest compliment submitted for "exceptional guest service, friendliness, and finding new ways to make magic" 🤩👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that cast member on tattle or tattle-adjacent? Whoever they are, we appreciate you! You deserve a guest compliment submitted for "exceptional guest service, friendliness, and finding new ways to make magic" 🤩👏
the funnier thing is that if he actually realized it, he forgot and still left it in the video.
if he didn't actually realize it, he's even more of an idiot than we thought he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't imagine why Disney isn't falling all over itself inviting him to things with an attitude like that.
Plus he could share some cool science and conservation facts relative to the park, while he's walking around. There's only a whole goddamn white paper on the subject, on TWDC's web site.

Reactions: 7
Ok so my intention is not to shame anyone but I just want to see if my eyes deceive me. In the recent pumpkins patch photo of Casey post hair cut is it just me or does it look like she’s out of proportion? Like the jorts down are someone else’s bottom half from a much larger person than the top half. Was it photo shopped? Is she wearing a diaper under the jorts? It doesn’t look right. It smells like altered…
Nope, that is how she looked in the video lol

Reactions: 5
the funnier thing is that if he actually realized it, he forgot and still left it in the video.
if he didn't actually realize it, he's even more of an idiot than we thought he was.
I'm taking the latter on this one lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Palloween2.png

Mr. Hyde would make more sense as Peter, but the picture of Dr. Jekyll looks close to the avatar pic of Peter. Also writing Dr. Pallo makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The problem is he acknowledges that is not good but never takes the extra step to try and fix it. He uses the excuse it is Kile's word or phrase or whatever and they all just laugh at him. Casey should be telling him he needs to take this seriously or he will be pounding the pavement for a real job.
The time Casey corrected him on his pronunciation of library on their Carnival cruise. The one where he promised to keep an open mind and didn’t. It was the only time I’ve seen him with a look of sadness because he felt he was being picked on. “Oh, you’re making fun of me…” The one and only time I’ve ever felt bad for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The time Casey corrected him on his pronunciation of library on their Carnival cruise. The one where he promised to keep an open mind and didn’t. It was the only time I’ve seen him with a look of sadness because he felt he was being picked on. “Oh, you’re making fun of me…” The one and only time I’ve ever felt bad for him.
I wouldn't. I knew people growing up who would go to that every time they got corrected.

Reactions: 4

Comment on down below!

He's addicted to filming so it'll never happen. The best thing for him would be to switch to 1 park per week on set video release days on a schedule then if he wants to film daily life to keep doing the "daily dump" he could easily make those his lazy days with less editing and effort required. They'd get less views, but it'd make the channel feel more professional.

We all know he lives in his bubble of Disney's 4 Orlando parks, the occasional trip to Land/CA, and Wisconsin. The fact that he refuses to add any of the other local parks really hamstrings his content and, in turn, his opinions.
---
I wouldn't be shocked. I know cast members who have seen him and Jojo and the general vibe is that neither are liked and CMs enjoy when they get to shut down their antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.