Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Animal Kingdom is my favorite park. I go to Disney 1 per year (at best) and this is the park I like to wonder around more. Extra points now that is the park you are less likely to have him woooing during a ride.

It has the 2 best counter service restaurant in Satuli and Flame Tree. And the others like Marambe Markret or Yak and Yeti seems better than anything in MK or DHS.

there is Nomad Lounge as well for some drinks and churros, and some unique treats like the Pongu Lumpia or Colossal Cinnamon Roll, but he needs someone to pay for it.

The animal trails are fun, and I like going to Rafiki just to say hi to the Komodo Dragon that is on display there.

Anyway Kyle yes, AK sucks dont waste your time there. Keep wooooing Soarin which I hate.

Reactions: 18
Isn't his "JOB" to get more customers in the parks? He is telling everyone to just skip this park. WOW.
I can't imagine why Disney isn't falling all over itself inviting him to things with an attitude like that.

Reactions: 12
Ok so my intention is not to shame anyone but I just want to see if my eyes deceive me. In the recent pumpkins patch photo of Casey post hair cut is it just me or does it look like she’s out of proportion? Like the jorts down are someone else’s bottom half from a much larger person than the top half. Was it photo shopped? Is she wearing a diaper under the jorts? It doesn’t look right. It smells like altered…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's using whatever filter/lens Kyle uses to make himself look thinner. So the image is being squeezed vertically.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2529149

Kyle says "With early entry you can be finished and leave AK by 10:00 am"

Ok, so if the park opens at 8, early entry is at 7:30 leaving 2 1/2 hours until 10:00. If park opens at 9:00 early entry is at 8:30 leaving 1 1/2 hours until 10:00.

The Disney Kid, Disney Vlogger, Disney Expert says Animal Kingdom is a 90 minute or 150 minute park.

Going to AK, you'd probably want to ride Kilimanjaro Safari, whats that, an investment of 45 minutes at the shortest?

Lets ride Expedition Everest, at the fastest, maybe 30 minutes?

Probably want to ride Flight of Passage, even with short lines, 45 minutes.

Ok, Kyle, now it's 10:00 so are you finished with this park??

Todays dipshit vlog removes ANY semblance of competence this moron ever had in relation to having ANY knowledge of Disney Parks.

Taking Kyle's Expert Disney Advice, just skip Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Na'vi River Journey, Tough to be a Bug.

Darn it, you don't have time for Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo, Flights of Wonder.

Maharajah Jungle Trek is great, but the Expert says you don't have time.

Visiting Dawa Bar for a drink, or 2, is out because you'll be gone by 10:00 am, they aren't open yet.

Go elsewhere for lunch because you're gone before Satulli Canteen or Yak & Yeti or Flame Tree even open.

Nomad Lounge for different drinks and great appetizers is a no go, because they open at 11:00

This guy is a complete idiot. He has absolutely NO helpful knowledge of ANYTHING Disney.

What a Dumbass.
His sole agenda with parks is rides. Guests don’t always want to race through the park and race out. They also want to take in the ambience of the park. They want to stroll. There is no way AK is a 2 hour park.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2529149

Kyle says "With early entry you can be finished and leave AK by 10:00 am"

Ok, so if the park opens at 8, early entry is at 7:30 leaving 2 1/2 hours until 10:00. If park opens at 9:00 early entry is at 8:30 leaving 1 1/2 hours until 10:00.

The Disney Kid, Disney Vlogger, Disney Expert says Animal Kingdom is a 90 minute or 150 minute park.

Going to AK, you'd probably want to ride Kilimanjaro Safari, whats that, an investment of 45 minutes at the shortest?

Lets ride Expedition Everest, at the fastest, maybe 30 minutes?

Probably want to ride Flight of Passage, even with short lines, 45 minutes.

Ok, Kyle, now it's 10:00 so are you finished with this park??

Todays dipshit vlog removes ANY semblance of competence this moron ever had in relation to having ANY knowledge of Disney Parks.

Taking Kyle's Expert Disney Advice, just skip Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Na'vi River Journey, Tough to be a Bug.

Darn it, you don't have time for Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo, Flights of Wonder.

Maharajah Jungle Trek is great, but the Expert says you don't have time.

Visiting Dawa Bar for a drink, or 2, is out because you'll be gone by 10:00 am, they aren't open yet.

Go elsewhere for lunch because you're gone before Satulli Canteen or Yak & Yeti or Flame Tree even open.

Nomad Lounge for different drinks and great appetizers is a no go, because they open at 11:00

This guy is a complete idiot. He has absolutely NO helpful knowledge of ANYTHING Disney.

What a Dumbass.
Kyle fails to realize that he's ruined the parks for himself by being at them literally every day. The average person does not go to Animal Kingdom (or any park) for 2 hours and then leave because there's a ton more to do that they don't see every week so they aren't bored by it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kyle fails to realize that he's ruined the parks for himself by being at them literally every day. The average person does not go to Animal Kingdom (or any park) for 2 hours and then leave because there's a ton more to do that they don't see every week so they aren't bored by it.
He’s got to get back to “inflatable Jack” at the apartment. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
yup. he throws in that word "theoretically" like he does with "I believe" or "I think" because he doesn't know and can't be bothered to look information up

Hey Kyle. (notice I spelled your name correctly for a change?)
Why is it that you spend zero effort in giving correct information to your viewers?
Is it because your are a complete idiot or just don't care to be correct?
Are you incapable of doing better?
He also says, "I'm gonna go with ... "

Reactions: 3
He's giving advice from a perspective that doesn't apply to any of his viewers. He's a lazy, whiny, burnt out local passholder who has been to the parks over a thousand times and profits off his visits no matter how short they are. PCDev does the same and his audience credits him for being "real" about Disney.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.