Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In yesterday’s video, did anyone else catch how many times he said he doesnt want people listening in on his conversations? Like how paranoid is he? That celebrity status has him real worried of the paparazzi. He literally films himself every day talking.

Also, he must’ve gotten in trouble for something in Cali. He had to go over-the-top romantic (Kyle’s version) and couldn’t get a drink even though Casey did.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In yesterday’s video, did anyone else catch how many times he said he doesnt want people listening in on his conversations? Like how paranoid is he? That celebrity status has him real worried of the paparazzi. He literally films himself every day talking.

Also, he must’ve gotten in trouble for something in Cali. He had to go over-the-top romantic (Kyle’s version) and couldn’t get a drink even though Casey did.
He was paranoid of the BB-8 too 🤣 . Why is little guy so paranoid? Worried that people will find out his naive, innocent 'forever Disney kid' shtick is all an act because he's a vulgar, angry little man off camera?
---
Speaking of the BB-8, anyone know where it's at?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What a dump this vlog is. Why do mundane things like getting a haircut, getting glasses, going out to eat where there's other people around, cause Casey and Kyle to go over the edge. They're both so mentally stunted I'm beginning to think they deserve each other. Kyle was practically begging Casey to take a camera into the salon and she kept refusing and he said he would be so proud of her if she did it and she still kept saying no. At least she finally stood her ground. Of course he was too afraid to do it because he considered going in the Salon with his camera and filming the whole experience but decided it was too scary. I don't think the haircut looks good. I feel like I could have given her that haircut and I have no experience cutting hair. It's just like chopped straight across with no style. Of course Kyle's reaction is over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those pages are a dime a dozen online and all over the place. One site will have "John Doe" as a multimillionaire and another will label him broke. They are laughable at best and best ignored.
"All stats are assumtions." There's your kicker. Remember the old phrase: "Anyone who 'assumes' makes an "ass" of "u" and "me." 🤣
Here's another that took me about a 20 secodns to find:
KYLE PALLO NET WORTH
AGE, BIOGRAPHY AND WIKI
Birth DayMarch 18, 1994
Birth PlaceUnited States
Age29 YEARS OLD
Birth SignPisces
💰 NET WORTH: $100K

And even the $100K is a fantasy. He's a broke ass idiot kept afloat by parents and leeching off that stupid woman and the few stans he has left.

Rule of thumb: Millionaires don't live in tiny parent subsidized apartments, drive 14 year old clunkermobiles, wander around the same parks filmng the same tedious tit every day, film themselves demonstrating their glaring incompetence and idiocy___ and millionaires don't have a debit card for $500 controlled by their Mommy and then have it declined trying to buy a $19 trinket.

And yesterday's craptastic offering. :sick:

Revisiting our very first date!
Or as they call it in law enforcement:
"The Scene of the Crime." 😂

Big winner, huh? That was a sleeping pill
and cringe for everybody.
Dull Dullards at Disney. Winning!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump .

190K subscribers
*JoJo at 1,450,000 subscribers.
jojosubs.jpg

And the way your totals are trending,
you and he will soon be getting the
same number of views he does. 🤣
You're killin' it WeeMan.

21K views a day and a half ago.
SAD
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lil' Kylie's pouty face after begging Casey to take the camera into the salon and she said no.

003525.png

The same face he made when his mom said the Disney Treasure cruise was too much money.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They both aren't wearing shoes and are standing against the same counter in a line. Casey has said before she's 5'3 and has no reason to lie about her height.
20231023_122724.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
if she's 5'3", he's 5'5" at best
I would say 5'4" at most. Him and Casey are virtually the same height when they're not wearing shoes. Often he wears sneakers and she wears flats. Another trick he uses is to stand slightly in front of her and raise the camera up (see my last post for an example. 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times did they rehearse her hair “reveal?” It feels so fake except that she’s on the verge of tears because she so often sounds like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
You thought monetizing a hurricane was bad! Wait til you watch monetizing his girlfriend’s childhood trauma for views!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.