Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did they rehearse her hair “reveal?” It feels so fake except that she’s on the verge of tears because she so often sounds like that.
Speaking of the reveal, how long did he keep the camera on HIMSELF and make it about HIS reaction before finally showing Casey? And he should've shut the duck up immediately when she declined his request to take even one selfie at the salon.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
nice catch.

another checkmark in the "confirmed it's kile" column
The constant misspellings (i.e. "thier") and grammatical mistakes such as not knowing names should be capitalized are so Kile too. So far we've identified dozens of things that match up perfectly with Kyle, with the coup de grâce being him getting caught using his Apple/Google account to sign up for the account.

Yet he continues to think that he's fooling people by telling them "i'm peter." 🤣

It's just like when he said he "bought" a house and everyone was telling him he didn't actually buy a house yet he continued to insist that he did buy it. 🤭

I think he actually believes in his lies. And this whole Peter thing is him taking on an alter ego of who he wishes he could be (tough, 6 feet tall, etc.)... almost like he's going into a fugue state.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think he actually believes in his lies. And this whole Peter thing is him taking on an alter ego of who he wishes he could be (tough, 6 feet tall, etc.), almost like a fugue state.
well he is likely bipolar

Reactions: 17
well he is likely bipolar
He can certainly be bipolar too (mania followed by depression; hi's and low's). This Kyle/Peter phenomenon is more likely Dissociative identity disorder.
"Formerly known as multiple personality disorder, this disorder involves "switching" to other identities. You may feel as if you have two or more people talking or living inside your head. You may feel like you're possessed by other identities."

He needs some serious help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He can certainly be bipolar too (mania followed by depression; hi's and low's). This Kyle/Peter phenomenon is more likely Dissociative identity disorder.
"Formerly known as multiple personality disorder, this disorder involves "switching" to other identities. You may feel as if you have two or more people talking or living inside your head. You may feel like you're possessed by other identities."

I'd be so horrified if I were Casey's father that she's so excited to marry this guy. 😬

We can't say for sure but he seems just as clueless as her. I guess even if he were aware how messed up Kile is and tried to talk to her, that could be tough if she's that blinded by love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'd be so horrified if I were Casey's father that she's so excited to marry this guy. 😬

We can't say for sure but he seems just as clueless as her. I guess even if he were aware how messed up Kile is and tried to talk to her, that could be tough if she's that blinded by love.
it would be rather disturbing if he watched just one of peter's videos with casey and saw everything as normal and was okay with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would say 5'4" at most. Him and Casey are virtually the same height when they're not wearing shoes. Often he wears sneakers and she wears flats. Another trick he uses is to stand slightly in front of her and raise the camera up (see my last post for an example. 🤭)
He's 5'6" or just under. That's how tall I am and we saw eye to eye when I met him last year.

Reactions: 10

KPontheTITOS.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Little Casey clothing malfunction.. more clicks.. This group is making a living out of YouTube. You may have to share a bed with the family , That’s ok…. Better than a real job. .. He is unwatchable,, like once a week… maybe…. You don’t work… you have to put up with Casey…There MUST be something serious wrong with her …… theres a chance of little Klye running around. Little Kyle. Five years of that.

Imagine….LK [little Kyle]. First trip to WDW. LK first tit at WDW. LK first Throw up over chicken wings. LK

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Leave your love down below.”

“Most of my buddies leave their love down below, some leave it on my shoes, occasionally on my lower back. C’mon, leave your love down below.”

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 4.51.37 PM.jpeg

---
I think the Dwarf is taking care of the hatters.

He knows by reading Tattle that he can’t hold still when the Doormat is talking.

Face twitching, guttural babbling, but today when Casey was talking Dwarfy was so tight you couldn’t hammer a knitting needle up his ass with a hammer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lil' Kylie's pouty face after begging Casey to take the camera into the salon and she said no.

View attachment 2527333

The same face he made when his mom said the Disney Treasure cruise was too much money.
“Baby! Do my job for me too! Please?! The Packers are playing and an update of ‘Call Of Duty’ is out tonight! You love me right?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow! I surprised but certainly not shocked that he monetized the death of that stupid Doormat's mother. It's the lowest of the low move for a vlogger, but we all know that there is no bottom for Grifty.
*He filmed Clown Jer DADx3 and his grandfather in the hospital for clicks.

*He filmed himself 'suffering' through the lockdown during the pre-vaccine pandemic ___ only to find out he was out partying and spreading the damned virus.

*He filmed himself taking food and shelter from stranded tourists during a deadly hurricane and the next morning filmed himself jumping in puddles ~weeeee!~ wearing little kids' swim goggles, and while bodies were still being pulled from the waters and the missing were still being sought. AND that teutonic twit of a sister of his called it "...reporting, just like any reporter on the television." duck them both.

*And now the shameless little slug loves for her to 'share' her mother's death on his vlog for clicks. And SHE GOES ALONG WITH IT. She's a damned disgrace as well to participate in that shamelessness, and she dishonors her mother's memory by doing it. It's no "public service"; it's shameless exploitation for the dimwitted and moronic bottomfeeders who follow and support him.
You got a bleeping hair cut, you toadie, now SHADDUP about it.

It's all a charade, a somewhat scripted act. He's a fraud, a sad and mentally fractured little man who dreams, futilely, of being a big man and a big success. He is and never will be either. He's a shameless liar, exploitive and grifting like some prostitute in a dating service ..... only whores are more honest and truthful than he is.
His true self is the lying, whining, complaining, threatening 'Peter' on that cesspool 'X' site. That's his true psyche, his true 'id', and it is vulgar, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, very twisted and fake as hell.

His "Disney kid" freakish side show is all a ruse and a grotesque lie. Liars and grifters like he is are a dime a dozen on YouTube, but he's a standout in the niche he's in. Disney would do well indeed, as would any 'brand' name, to stay well clear of him.

Many are catching on to his grift. Pity the fools who refuse to see the truth when it's right in front of them. They are just lost.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
____ P.T. Barnum (Today on YouTube alone that would be "There are a 1000 suckers born every minute.")
yt5.jpg
yt6.jpg
yt2.jpg
yt3.jpg

YouTube has cut more children's hopes down, killed off more dreams for a kid's future than war.
yt9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this an arm? Where’s the wrist?

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 5.05.52 PM.jpeg

It looks like a pastry bag you’re squirting fingers out the end of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Remember dwarfs arms. It’s the tiny cup that throws you off
Just wait til' grifty gets a, what was it he called a Rolex, a 'Raw-lexx'? 'Roar-lexx'? on that chubby little dwarf arm. 🤣
Hatters' will be so jealous, huh? 😂

armm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.