Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle, What kind of koolaid does Casey drink? Seems to be a nasty concoction. The hatters want to stay away from it.

Reactions: 9
Kyle, What kind of koolaid does Casey drink? Seems to be a nasty concoction. The hatters want to stay away from it.
Spot on...it's indeed a toxic swill, but she drinks it and begs for more.
Only one official drink in Wee Man the FUGLY Midget's household:

KYLEAID2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are they strict with the cast members about this stuff? They certainly seem to be lax regarding the rule breaking of YouTubers.
It's weird how Disney enforces stuff. For some cases, they are strictly enforced and other cases they are lax/ignored.

Last edited:
It's weird how Disney enforces stuff. For some people and cases, they are strictly enforced and other cases they are lax/ignored.
It all depends on what they are doing. Re-selling, personal shopping, gifting and abusing room discounts are just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: 8
I see that Lil' Kylie is still threatening to beat people up over on 'X'

Who is he trying to kid? He has to be one of the wimpiest "men" in existence. What kind of man hides on a balcony when they hear a strange knock on the door and makes their "girl friend" answer it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have this great Drink Machine - perfect for a Luuuugggsssuuuurrreee Apartment - though probably not good for his "Condition" as it dispenses drinks like a candy machine.

1698019197703.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Who is he trying to kid? He has to be one of the wimpiest "men" in existence. What kind of man hides on a balcony when they hear a strange knock on the door and makes their "girl friend" answer it?
On nooooo'! Is his big ol' meanie alter ego sock puppet "Peter" ~grrrrrrr!~ gettin' all scary mean?
"Kyle will kiss....uhh, kick yer' ass." :LOL:
"Kyle will whup' up on yew'! grrrr!" 😂
"You better run if you see him." 🤣
He should try, "My sister will kick yer' ass." Now that would be a real threat.
lolol.gif

mistique1.jpg
BUNDY3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey, come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard nothing about those fancy leather Wisconsin buckle loafers. Has he even worn them at all? Seems like a big expense for fancy leather loafers to jus sit in the closet. If they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hey, come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard nothing about those fancy leather Wisconsin buckle loafers. Has he even worn them at all? Seems like a big expense for fancy leather loafers to jus sit in the closet. If they are.
Those would have come in handy on a hosted trip to Las Vegas that included a room at the Four Seasons and dinner at Nobu. Maybe he loaned them to JoJo or Jete. 😉

Closet, nah. That would make sense. The shoes are probably on the shelf by the apartment door.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2526321
You wouldn’t happen to be able to find the clip where he gets chastised at Animal Kingdom? He complains about it and jets in as fast as he can.

Reactions: 5
Saw a few minutes of Kyle's video in Disneyland (where he excused his 3rd grade ignorance of multiplication tables by trying to cover his stupidity and stating his gaffe was, 'girl math'.) I also saw Susan respond automatically with the correct equation and answer by addressing his 'bad math' rather than addressing Kyle's disrespect of the female population. To make matters worse, his idiot sister who heard his disrespectful utterance, said, 'it's 'free' because it's on the credit card.' I just...can't...
So let's stand back for a minute and consider these people and their upbringing that does not call 'foul' on this garbage. How would you feel if someone disparaged your wives, daughters, and sisters? How can a 30 year old person think that just because they did not open a wallet the 'cost' is free? Again...how...was she raised to think like that? Especially by someone in the finance industry?
I am ticked off with him---and with you all for not kicking up a bigger fuss on this! I am also laying the blame for his ghastly upbringing on his three travel companions/ family members. He should have had more of Uncle Shaun's real world behavior and less 'helicopter actions' by the family.
If I ever see that sniveling excuse, you can be darn sure I will call him on it. At the parks, and in front of others (read that as women). If, a group of women, can see what he said and are accepting of his world view then I will back down and lament for the decline of the western world. But, if I am right, getting heckled by women wherever he goes might just clue him into the fact that maybe he should do some editing in his speech and in his videos. And yes, I would be happy to point him out to them.
He wants to be famous? Let's get some shirts made up with some of his more choice musings from his youtube videos. We can wear them in the parks to bring him the attention he craves. Maybe 'ban Kyle Pallo' across them? I will have to check Disney's clothing guidelines on this first.

• Heart
Another rough day at 'X' for Tattle's Littlest' witch:
Oh Kyle / Peter / moose.... :LOL: ...et al. Keep up the good work. It IS working.😂

staycation.jpg
CLOWNKYLE4.jpg

---
clownjereww.jpg
CLOWNKYLE4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just tried to watch today’s vlog. I lasted until he claimed they met after the Hawaii trip.

Reactions: 7
Saw a few minutes of Kyle's video in Disneyland (where he excused his 3rd grade ignorance of multiplication tables by trying to cover his stupidity and stating his gaffe was, 'girl math'.) I also saw Susan respond automatically with the correct equation and answer by addressing his 'bad math' rather than addressing Kyle's disrespect of the female population. To make matters worse, his idiot sister who heard his disrespectful utterance, said, 'it's 'free' because it's on the credit card.' I just...can't...
So let's stand back for a minute and consider these people and their upbringing that does not call 'foul' on this garbage. How would you feel if someone disparaged your wives, daughters, and sisters? How can a 30 year old person think that just because they did not open a wallet the 'cost' is free? Again...how...was she raised to think like that? Especially by someone in the finance industry?
I am ticked off with him---and with you all for not kicking up a bigger fuss on this! I am also laying the blame for his ghastly upbringing on his three travel companions/ family members. He should have had more of Uncle Shaun's real world behavior and less 'helicopter actions' by the family.
If I ever see that sniveling excuse, you can be darn sure I will call him on it. At the parks, and in front of others (read that as women). If, a group of women, can see what he said and are accepting of his world view then I will back down and lament for the decline of the western world. But, if I am right, getting heckled by women wherever he goes might just clue him into the fact that maybe he should do some editing in his speech and in his videos. And yes, I would be happy to point him out to them.
He wants to be famous? Let's get some shirts made up with some of his more choice musings from his youtube videos. We can wear them in the parks to bring him the attention he craves. Maybe 'ban Kyle Pallo' across them? I will have to check Disney's clothing guidelines on this first.
His hate for women is glaring. I'm shocked that none of his fans made any deal out of the "girl math" comment, when he couldn't even do the equation. The dumbass couldn't even figure it out, yet disparages women despite his mom having to correct him? His hate for women can be traced through his old tweets where he makes demands from his "future gf" to have his coffee ready, his old videos where he obsesses over what "girls should look like for him," the way he treats Casey, the Frank allegation of high school experience (if you believe that to be true), the way he treats his sister and mom compared to his dad, his candid tweets from his Peter sock puppet account, and on and on.

He has that incel energy. He despises women because the weirdo could never get a girlfriend when he desperately wanted one, so he seems to hold this grudge. The fact that his stans tolerate this and continue to fawn over the toxic little troll is pretty sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You'll notice whenever Casey says something, she often looks toward Kyle to gauge his approval. She's always walking on egg shells because he can blow up over the slightest thing. It was telling when she accidentally ate a french fry on a tray of food that SHE bought before they sat down. The way she panicked and profusely apologized. 😬 That one stuck with me. I guess Kylie must always get first dibs on the food.
In today's video Kyle was saying all their big relationship moments have been at the Polynesian and perhaps the next one will be too. He was hinting at the engagement. So Casey says I have my white nails done again and it's called funny bunny. She was referring to the color of her nail polish that is named funny bunny. Kyle didn't understand, which to be fair, is fine. But when Kyle said what are you talking about Casey immediately had to apologize and say oh I'm sorry I should have been more clear that I was talking about the name of my nail polish. Why the need to actually apologize? She has to immediately take the blame and make sure that she lets Kyle know it's not his fault he didn't understand something. Everything she does is to prevent a backlash from him. Also Casey said that they're not just dating to marry they're actually dating to marry each other. Poor girl. Also Kyle said something to the effect of wouldn't Casey look good with short hair? And said something like you should cut your hair to her. So be prepared to see a pixie cut on Casey. He's probably trying to make her look like a little boy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.