Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First, let me just state that I truly don't give a tit about JoJo. In many ways he's just a more adventurous and smarter (although both bars are very low) version of Grifty The Dwarf.
But I couldn't help but note how much he's traveled just this year and I applaud that and admit I've checked in on a couple of his vids and enjoyed most of the content and the visuals. Trips to England, France, Greece, UAE..etc and soon to China. Lately he's included a trip to Vegas and checked out the new attractions. (We went to the U2 opening concert at The Sphere and it was spectacular, btw 👋)

And as 'Dismom' pointed out he did it while not blaming that lovely girlfriend of his for 'holding him back.' 🤣

On the other hand, Grifty actually blamed Casey Doormat and his 'devotion'🤣 to their relationship for his failure to deliver on any of the 'Big Plans' made and ready to go in 2023. "...big plans confirmed." "Count on it." "Locked in" "I'm not playing." Of course, it was ALL a lie. He lies; he's a liar. Surprise!
It was so him to blame her for his failings even when SHE got the rooms for the horrible 'staycations' and paid for them using her CM discouts (and she even went along with him going in, turning of the TV and then entering and pretending to be surprised. Another example of this laughably 'scripted' and rehearsed tit show, and she's all in. )
So, I'm still 'proud'? if that's the word of dipshit JoJo for traveling. He'll never regret it and he'll grow from it. If his vlog lives or dies, I don't give a rats ass, but with all his emotional issues (boo hoo __ help me fainting Camille) he's never blamed Krista (I believe is her name) for any his failures.
Pallo's useful fool, Casey, is obviously willing to accept her role and she's playing the part of just one more enabler for the loser, liar and fraud.
jjj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That single brain cell really going to work here.

"Uh... probably... I don't know... uh... we'll figure it out."

The words of someone who definitely plans and researches these vlogs around the clock. 🤦‍♂️

003529.png

003530.png

003531.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That single brain cell really going to work here.

"Uh... probably... I don't know... uh... we'll figure it out."

The words of someone who definitely plans and researches these vlogs around the clock. 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 2527408
View attachment 2527409
View attachment 2527410
My god, just seeing him there and just glancing at the crawler ____ and Olive Oyl in the background. Grifty & The Bint.
stupid.gif
BTW: I've mentioned before, one trip we made to Cancun, and one night at the
Xcaret México Espectacular show, we couldn't help but notice this couple, both very short. The husband was a loudmouth who always rushed to be first in every venue at the show and the dinner before, his little dutiful wife always just behind him and looking at him so adorningly. Most looked at them as the Idiots Abroad and rolled their eyes and snickered.
Those two always come to mind when I think of Grifty and The Handmaiden IF they have a future together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lil' Kylie's pouty face after begging Casey to take the camera into the salon and she said no.

View attachment 2527333

The same face he made when his mom said the Disney Treasure cruise was too much money.
Ugh that aging mug on Pallo. Time is definitely not his friend. Whether or not you think she's attractive or not, Casey's definitely at the very tip top of the kind of girl Kyle could land these days & it's a horrifyingly steep cliff drop off from there

why does this look like a wig???
Next Grifty will suggest Casey go blonde, pack on about a 80 lbs and have some bigly' tata implants 🤣 and then she'll be the girl of his dreams:

From THIS little guy____________________________________

tittys.jpg
boobs2.jpg
crying.jpg

boobs23.jpeg

___ to THIS, the teutonic bigly tatas-endowed woman of his dreams:

alexahulk.jpg
alexaaa.jpg

• Haha
He was paranoid of the BB-8 too 🤣 . Why is little guy so paranoid? Worried that people will find out his naive, innocent 'forever Disney kid' shtick is all an act because he's a vulgar, angry little man off camera?
---
Speaking of the BB-8, anyone know where it's at?
And a tiny-tiny pecker pedalo****, hairy stinky obese pathological liar..with a hairline disappearing faster than the shoreline…if your family and ”friends”, loved you….you would be in rehab right now…3 month min….maybe Susan or the clown can donate a kidney to cover the cost…pallo winning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Took a glance over at 'X' and Kylie had quite a fit last night about you guys calling him short.

003532.png

003533.png

003534.png

He gets very angry when people call him "Kyle." You have to call him "Peter." 🤭

003535.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nick and Kylie love Grindr…can’t wait to see Nick back in soflo again…good times Nick..f** Little marshmallow man Kylie…he can watch if he wants next time…🍄😎

Reactions: 1
The rumor is ..Kylie is so hated in the parks it’s just a matter of time he will need to change his diapers in the park…mini man ..people are coming with receipt’s..you small and elusive..but you will be confronted on the lies and misinformation that you spew. Don’t forget how you interrup peoples vactions and ruin ride experiences with your childish entitled behavior…the end is coming soon…🍄😎

Reactions: 15
Just caught something 🤭 Kylie never uses the inches (") symbol when he posts about his height:

003537.png

003538.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  1. Kile & KC look like they're the same height, but he says he's "5'7"
  2. Peter and Kile type the same way and Kile says he's not Peter.
  3. Kile says he was in the "last step" of buying a house that his parents could only dream of, yet his parents pay the 1800/mo rent for his lug-juh-ree apartment.
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 2.47.30 PM.png

"They're the same pitcher"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kile is Maverick1Peter
Maverick1Peter is Kile

Peter is 5'5 max

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.