Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's video Kyle was saying all their big relationship moments have been at the Polynesian and perhaps the next one will be too. He was hinting at the engagement. So Casey says I have my white nails done again and it's called funny bunny. She was referring to the color of her nail polish that is named funny bunny. Kyle didn't understand, which to be fair, is fine. But when Kyle said what are you talking about Casey immediately had to apologize and say oh I'm sorry I should have been more clear that I was talking about the name of my nail polish. Why the need to actually apologize? She has to immediately take the blame and make sure that she lets Kyle know it's not his fault he didn't understand something. Everything she does is to prevent a backlash from him. Also Casey said that they're not just dating to marry they're actually dating to marry each other. Poor girl. Also Kyle said something to the effect of wouldn't Casey look good with short hair? And said something like you should cut your hair to her. So be prepared to see a pixie cut on Casey. He's probably trying to make her look like a little boy.
The short hair could also be because he wants her to look more like his mom. :sick: Her transformation into Susan Pallo continues.
s4.jpg

The way he said "maybe you can give it a go some time" sounded more like a demand rather than a suggestion.

003522.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
"yous guyeesss" how dare you add so many pages from friday....

:ROFLMAO:
---
is she trying to make them appear bigger to make kile happier?

1698064877028.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Well Casey cut her hair. She pulls out a tape measure to measure how many inches she plans to cut off and Kyle will repeatedly calls it a ruler. Absolute idiot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Coca Cola sends him a promotional box. It includes a note about Celebrating the Walt Disney Company 100th Anniversary - Of Course once again He Calls it the Walt Disney WORLD Company

1698071353016.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
JfC with the hair drama. shots for how many times Casey is "nervous " about her hair

Reactions: 7
Her hair actually makes her look older and her hair looks a lot more healthy. Same cut as Alexa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“my name is Elmer J Fudd millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht”

1698073781575.png

1698073806710.png

1698073828214.png

1698073854863.png

---
Her hair actually makes her look older and her hair looks a lot more healthy. Same cut as Alexa 😂
It's mommy hair.
---
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

$1.5M but can't afford anything!

Always has to ask Mommy Casey, Alexa or Mommy Susan if they can buy it for him.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1698074043902.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.