Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also means that he's totally directing her and she was probably herself in the test videos and he told her don't be like that.
All this faux flexing and directing and the hard fact is that his views are seriously on the decline. His avg views have dropped to 17.8% of subscribers

Reactions: 9
All the other vloggers are out and about doing exciting things. It’s much to scary for me to copy them. Send in questions to stroke our egos and help my non-creative self pull together a vlog. Be warned, we will only respond to easy “fluff” questions.
This is probably one of the reasons (outside being lazy) why he will do the Q&A videos vs live streams. Less chance it will get hijacked.

Reactions: 14
This is probably one of the reasons (outside being lazy) why he will do the Q&A videos vs live streams. Less chance it will get hijacked.
He and his family are working overtime to keep this YouTube career afloat. The average YouTube channel lasts for about 3-5 years and he’s in year 3 of full time uploads with his views already slipping hard. The worst thing that could have happened to all of them was the lockdown because that’s when Kile got a massive jump in views/donations and they all think he’s entitled to that same success forever. He can do yet another boring q&a with curated questions but that “content” is becoming stale to even his fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doormat obviously is washing those Lululemon black shorts Dwarfy wore for 5 days straignt in Cali.
Actually, i think they are Fabletics. That Fabletics emblem is on most of his shirts. The shorts are 2 for $12 each.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle why didn’t you go to TwitchCon Las Vegas with JoJo? I thought you had plans for a Twitch Channel? Seems like Jete took over your old room in the apartment and the role as JoJo’s travel pal.

How’s the realtor license coming along?
---

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Questions to ask on a Grifty & Discount Q&A ? Hmmmm.... there are sooooo' many and now I'd have the chance to have them all answered.
Let's see....what would I ask?
pc3.jpg
pc1.jpg
pc2.jpg
parta (1).jpg

Off the top of my head...
"Have you stopped beating her yet? Yes or no?"
"Did the last original thought Kyle had die of loneliness? Where did it go when it died?"
"Can either or both of you explain the mathmatic proffer called The Riemann Hypothesis ? There's a $1million prize just waiting for you if you can."
"Is the Earth alive?"
"Casey have you ever see Kyle's penis and did you use a magnifying glass?"
"Has Kyle ever given you a pearl necklace? NO, not the Mickey Moto kind."
"What are dreams?"
"Can either of you expalin the meaning and purpose of time? Stephen Hawking took a stab at it. We'd like to hear you. Go!"
"Is there an end to the univese?"
"Where does a thought go when you forget it?"
"Did we invent math ___ or discover it?"
Which came first, the orange fruit or the color?"
"Does freedom really exist."
"Who's the bigger pussy, you or Casey? "
"How do you know you’re not crazy and just hallucinating what you think is life?"
"Do we have free will or is everything predetermined?"
"If we learn and improve from mistakes why are we afraid to make them?"
"Are humans divine or just solar powered shitting machines?" (Thought I'd end with a ripper!" ) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Questions to ask on a Grifty & Discount Q&A ? Hmmmm.... there are sooooo' many and now I'd have the chance to have them all answered.
Let's see....what would I ask?
View attachment 2526174View attachment 2526177View attachment 2526176View attachment 2526183
Off the top of my head...
"Have you stopped beating her yet? Yes or no?"
"Did the last original thought Kyle had die of loneliness? Where did it go when it died?"
"Can either or both of you explain the mathmatic proffer called The Riemann Hypothesis ? There's a $1million prize just waiting for you if you can."
"Is the Earth alive?"
"Casey have you ever see Kyle's penis and did you use a magnifying glass?"
"Has Kyle ever given you a pearl necklace? NO, not the Mickey Moto kind."
"What are dreams?"
"Can either of you expalin the meaning and purpose of time? Stephen Hawking took a stab at it. We'd like to hear you. Go!"
"Is there an end to the univese?"
"Where does a thought go when you forget it?"
"Did we invent math ___ or discover it?"
Which came first, the orange fruit or the color?"
"Does freedom really exist."
"Who's the bigger pussy, you or Casey? "
"How do you know you’re not crazy and just hallucinating what you think is life?"
"Do we have free will or is everything predetermined?"
"If we learn and improve from mistakes why are we afraid to make them?"
"Are humans divine or just solar powered shitting machines?" (Thought I'd end with a ripper!" ) :ROFLMAO:
Or…,How do you spell luxury?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No staycation? Did Disney conduct an audit of her CM Discount use?
You mean using it to profit? If him prodding her to do this got her fired, he'd drop her like a microwaved hot potato.
---
Possibly. Abusing her discount for purposes of profit on a monetized YouTube channel is a pretty big violation.
Are they strict with the cast members about this stuff? They certainly seem to be lax regarding the rule breaking of YouTubers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.