Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
53 threads - I've been here for a solid 35-40 of em. Oar boy is still a drunken loser who can't do YouTube successfully and has no career prospects. Now he has a doormat girl friend, and lugjuree Apartment and his own PS5!

YUGE things coming, not playing
Are we sure he still has a PS5? He only bought it so he could play the Call of Duty beta for a limited period of time. He might have found a scratch on it by now...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMFG! This actually might be the most cringe worthy and desperately laughable vid yet. Ewwwww!

"I'm Kyle the Grifter. Everyone thought I was gay so I had to find beard....err, girl friend. This one came along out of the blue. A gift from 'Fools R Us' and ready to be used. Her name is 'Casey' and boy was she desperate and a mark so easy I couldn't believe it. She had no boobs, and that was a big turnoff, and a personality that brightens up a room when she leaves it, but she worked at Disney and had cast member discounts and the potential to provide good health insurance for me for free. How could I turn that down? Duh.... I couldn't.
When this kind of a useful fool, desperate enough to do whatever I want and humiliate herself, comes along you don't pass up an opportunity like that, not when you have a nickname like 'Grifty the Dwarf' and a reputation as a sleazy panhandler to uphold.
Now my channel is dying and I'm desperate. If she can't help here, I might have to ditch her. Watch us act like a Disney power couple, even though I'm broke, my family's sick of me, and Disney won't have anything to do with me. Well, this witch doesn't microwave potatoes and does as she's told and just look at her... LOOK. She'll make puppy dog faces for you and you should send us money to keep this going and her happy. Pony up. This thing will go into a depression if you don't._____Winning, duh! SCORE! "
View attachment 2525192 View attachment 2525193
Lmfao 🤣 because of the “ew”reference and just heard it on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it's really weird and strange that they're both nervous to go back to the place they had their first date. Why?? It makes absolutely no sense. Also I think they met at the wedding that she was working and they still don't want to admit that. Kyle saw the Golden Goose that had discounts and swooped in.
They both look like two shy 12 year old's "recreating" this date. It's some really cringe stuff that I couldn't watch more than 2-3 minutes.
---
When did he get so moon-faced?
I noticed it the past 2-3 months. His face keeps looking more greasy, bloated, and rounder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When did he get so moon-faced?

Girl.

Girl.

If you are too stupid to see that for the massive red flag (or, in language Kyle would understand better, red flayg) that it is, you don't deserve help.
He feels he needs her so desperately right now that he's on his 'best ' behavior, as abhorrent as that is, around her. A break up would be a sharp blow to him, his fragile ego and to his channel. Explaining to his stans how it was all 'her fault' would be difficult. And now he sees her as a plus.
"He only drinks on cruises " was a lie of a promise made to her that lasted a few nanoseconds, and if he isn't a full blown alchoholic, he's close. She has more power in the relationship than she knows but will not use it because she's as desperate to have 'a man' any man evidently, that she's not only scraped the bottom of the barrel to get one, she had to turn it over and find one under it.

Eventually, sooner rather than later, however, the mask will fall and his true self will emerge, and it's closer to his sock puppet 'Peter' ....grr,oh so tough, than the cowardly Liliputian he is in fact. The anger will build to a fever pitch and she will say or do something that really sets him off and all bets are off. Hopefully, he will again take it out on the drywall and not her face. I don't think the waif could take much punching and he's far too, too cowardly to take out his frustrations on a man, even one of his dwarfish size.

He walks around with her in a headlock like some middle school child claiming, "This thing is MY property." He flashes anger at her at the slightest moment he doesn't get his way or she teases him in the slightest. He's already blaming her for his monumental lies and failures this year. He's mentally challenged, emotionally broken and feels all sorts of anger at and fear of the real world. And he's a drunk. It's a toxic brew and it's reflected in that family dynamic every time that gaggle of clowns gather.

In other words:
popcorn-eating.gif

Reactions: 6
So many similarities:

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 11.19.52 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 11.21.32 AM.png

However, Jack Nicholson was 42 years old when he played Jack Torrance. He looked so much better than oar little guy at 30. Better get used to this face Casey, I fear you'll be seeing a lot more of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
"...auditioning her for the part." I think is the most revalatory statement I've seen about those two. Socially and mentally a cowardly little man who has lived in 'fantasy' for most if not all his life, he dreamed of being on 'The Bachelor' and I have little doubt, both he and she have much of that Disney magical escapism flowing through their veins.
Each probalby dreams of being "The Kardashians" of Disney World or at least some MTV reality stars like one of those horrid shows where 8 or 10 young actors and actesses gather to party, dress provocatively and proceed to scream and yell at each other in the hopes some studio will notice them and instant fame will arrive. Alas, that's all true fantasy.
He's too short and worn for 'The Bachelor' fantasy, she's too old for 'Teen Mom, ' they're both too dull, unattractive and meek for a 'Jerzy Shore' knockoff (and they don't have any true friends to bring along) and they're not old enough for Desperate Housewifes of Orlando. 😎 :ROFLMAO:

So their future lies in fantasizing about success, wandering around the park, fillming themselves eating, and remaining pale and sad imitations of the worst of the worst kind of reality show and trying to peddle that tit on YouTube.
They're not even talented enough to make it on a knock-off of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" but she might be able to pull of some version of "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding." She has the cred and bona fides for that. And she has the ranting littl e man-baby made for it.
---
You win the internet for the day for that.
laughing-baby.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's gonna be pissed at Casey now that she mentioned the "audition" and the hatters are making fun. He's too dumb to realize he could have just edited that part out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So many similarities:

View attachment 2525648View attachment 2525652

However, Jack Nicholson was 42 years old when he played Jack Torrance. He looked so much better than oar little guy at 30. Better get used to this face Casey, I fear you'll be seeing a lot more of it.
And Nicholson not only looked much better, he was and is, of course, a million times
more talented....and had much better and whiter teeth than Pallo. :LOL: 😎

I think we all know where WeeMan talents lie. Just add DAD's grease paint.
And Casey will, indeed, have to deal with Wrinkles Kyle: The Creepy & Scary Clown and
Tattle's littlest' Clown witch soon.
He won't be able to control himself much longer.
angryclown2.jpg
angry lcown.jpg

---
He's gonna be pissed at Casey now that she mentioned the "audition" and the hatters are making fun. He's too dumb to realize he could have just edited that part out.
Notice that when she's talking he's always 'standing by' listening to anything she says, often right by her and looking away, and if she says anything he hears as potentially critical, threatening to expose his lies, or even getting her too much attention, he begins to act out. He begins aping for the camera, making faces like a mentally re***ted child, jumping around in a manic episode....anything to get the attention back on himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Casey been using the moisturizer on his face that she bought him? Those wrinkles look deeper than ever.
---
Does this mean that he wants a daughter that's a handmaiden to a narcissist prick?

003520.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG! 'Returning to the scene of the crime" is NOT
a good strategy for views, my little WeeMan.
6 hrs in and only 8K views and ALREADY ratio'd.
And on a Sunday, usually your safest day. SAD 😎
Could Casey not afford another Staycation at some
park hotel for you? SAD
Stick a fork in this turkey. It's done.🍗🍽

Revisiting our very first date!
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
411.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and Ratio.

BTW: Everyone at Tattle was laughing at you'
after Casey mentioned the "auditioning" of
her, and rehearsing, before she came on
camera. You might want to excuse her and
try to get someone else. A flat chested, mewling,
dry-as-dust, no personality, moonfaced fragile
little dowdy woman is just NOT cutting it.
You looked for a life preserver and grabbed an
anchor. SAD
ratio'd33.jpg

You're setting records Little King of Ratios. 👋
(y)878 ___ (n)924

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“Lord, what fools these mortals be!”
____ Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream

Cringe and laughter at this Well of Fools on Faceborg'. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
It's like putting real faces to the dimwits, the willfully ignorant moronic stans at YouTube.

Steve Hansen
Created group on January 27, 2020
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Up for more well more than 3 years and has 151 followers. :ROFLMAO:
charlie-sheen-winning.gif

That's less than 50, countem' 50, followers a year.
Casey: "Kyle , you're the star.":ROFLMAO:
200w (88).gif

I hesitated to post anything about it here, but someone mentioned it, I think this was the place, and when I saw it, I LOLed.
Hell Pooney, Hulkster, and Diva need somewhere else to share their luv' for Furry WeeMan! So here it is.
fans.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It also means that he's totally directing her and she was probably herself in the test videos and he told her don't be like that.

Reactions: 10
It also means that he's totally directing her and she was probably herself in the test videos and he told her don't be like that.
You'll notice whenever Casey says something, she often looks toward Kyle to gauge his approval. She's always walking on egg shells because he can blow up over the slightest thing. It was telling when she accidentally ate a french fry on a tray of food that SHE bought before they sat down. The way she panicked and profusely apologized. 😬 That one stuck with me. I guess Kylie must always get first dibs on the food.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.