Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolol, they’ve been together for a year and a half but the Doormat says it feels like 3 plus years.
It's as if that year and a half ran over her, then backed up, and ran over her a second time.

What the hell is wrong with him at the very end of the video? Someone needs to clip this. 🤣
I am going to Goldwater Rule this tit and not speculate on any particular pathology, but I will say the boy needs his meds adjusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I could only tolerate a few random minutes of today's dump. Will await the recaps here. Casey seems delighted that her toddler has returned. Maybe Kylie will get to stay Club Level this week with the money that Casey was able to save up for an entire week?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Given how Kyle's view counts have been going, I'd say they're both failing to engage their subscribers.

Watching Peter/Kyle's continued descent into madness is fascinating to me.

As an aside, I was on a date last night with a really lovely guy, and we had dinner at a little French bistro in my neighborhood. When I was looking at the drinks menu, I noticed Tito's was their house vodka. I don't really drink alcohol beyond an occasional glass of wine, but I was tempted to pour one our for our boy.
LOL last week I was in a liquor store, turned around to see a huge Tito's display and spontaneously laughed out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He doesn't own an iron. And what are those shorts he's wearing. Draw strings underwear hanging out???? And he's busting out of the shirt and not in a good way.

1697987306180.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No way in hell would I, or could I, watch that ear and eye bleed video, but from what I gather that 'recreation' :ROFLMAO: of 'the first date.'
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif
just had to be the most flesh crawling things imaginable. Those two have the romantic chemistry of oil and water. :ROFLMAO: I have no doubt it culminated in eating, and she paid for everything and the 'paid her back' by folding a napkin into a rose for her. ____ BTW, that accomplishment, the folding a napkin into a rose, was actually his biggest accomplishment of all the '...big things already planned and paid for" in 2023. :rolleyes::poop::LOL:
---
He doesn't own an iron. And what are those shorts he's wearing. Draw strings underwear hanging out???? And he's busting out of the shirt and not in a good way.

View attachment 2525258
And continuing that fashion review :ROFLMAO:, she had to use some double sided carpet tape to keep the top of that dress from sliding down to her waist. Nothing else holding it up!
Boy this didn't age well, huh? ____ His tits are much bigger than hers.
boobs23.jpeg

And what's with his arms? They look like big flabby sausages, no tone at all at his age. They remind me of our 67 year old neighbor's arms, like soft mutton, and she's still in better shape, overall, than he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
just had to be the most flesh crawling things imaginable. Those two have the romantic chemistry of oil and water. :ROFLMAO: I have no doubt it culminated in eating, and she paid for everything and the 'paid her back' by folding a napkin into a rose for her. ____ BTW, that accomplishment, the folding a napkin into a rose, was actually his biggest accomplishment of all the '...big things already planned and paid for" in 2023. :rolleyes::poop::LOL:
Lil' Kylie says that after Casey [undoubtedly] paid for dinner, she drove him to his car and that's when he KNEW that she liked him. :rolleyes:
003508.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2525258
Is he wearing spanx underneath his shorts? LOL

Lil' Kylie says that after Casey [undoubtedly] paid for dinner, she drove him to his car and that's when he KNEW that she liked him. :rolleyes:
View attachment 2525268
More like that's when he knew she was a sucker and a doormat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it possible he did not say OR here - like twice? I listened to it 4 times

1697988659241.png

---
He called the Servers at Trader Sam's Surfers
1697988890379.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think it's really weird and strange that they're both nervous to go back to the place they had their first date. Why?? It makes absolutely no sense. Also I think they met at the wedding that she was working and they still don't want to admit that. Kyle saw the Golden Goose that had discounts and swooped in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OK guyses, I realized I never posted the screenshots below. More Kyle English, and this time it's for the word "small" :LOL:. Peter/Kyle, it's not CHUM change it b CHUMP change.

89CE62D2-73C6-4548-92B4-D6BCDF4481A1_1_201_a.jpeg

11E685A5-3013-4C1A-B3E9-2B159D909CE0_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK guyses, I realized I never posted the screenshots below. More Kyle English, and this time it's for the word "small" :LOL:. Peter/Kyle, it's not CHUM change it b CHUMP change.
Peter is just speaking in Canadian.

Reactions: 2
Oh hi Augustus in 4k. You can tell his gums are super swollen between his teeth too.
20231022_120247.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.