Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12K views in 12 hours.
YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!
(*TAPS plays softly in the background.)

Hard to believe that a, what was it 50 days of
torturous videos, oh, it was 4 but seemed like
an eternity, of you and the Clown PalLOWrents'
at a theme park didn't keep fans glued to the
screens. All in one room at a HoJos, walk and
witch and moan, eat and film it all. Priceless
memories indeed. 😬 :ROFLMAO:

Our Last Family Day Together: Having
Dinner And Catching A Delta Flight Back Home

View attachment 2524395
Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
My god son, it's already been ratio'd.

(y)1.1K ___ (n)1.4K

View attachment 2524360
TAKE A bleeping HINT! 😎

---
Now here's a man who 'gets' Pallo and all the cringe, bullshit, and useless dysfunction that WeeMan is and brings with him wherever he infects with his presence. He takes the time to break it all down in a vid:

Thanks for the inspiration, Disney Detonation:

Kyle Pallo #53: He's just a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lil' Kylie was up until 3AM again. Only posting a few here since there were a ton. He's completely losing it.

003491.png

003495.png

003493.png

003497.png

003490.png

---
003500.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey, PeteyKylemoose! It's actually more pathetic that you're spending what seems to be your overnights vociferously defending a guy who isn't good at what he claims to do and isn't a good human being.

• Haha
I love how visibly annoyed he is in this clip with us hatters, we are getting under his skin more and more.
But it explains why he is always busy and ignoring his Patrons, he is spending a lot of time on Tattle these days.
Hi Kylie, thank God you have the most boring girlfriend in the world otherwise she would demand some of your valuable time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hey, PeteyKylemoose! It's actually more pathetic that you're spending what seems to be your overnights vociferously defending a guy who isn't good at what he claims to do and isn't a good human being.
What else you gonna do at 3am, drunk as hell, & no one will duck you?

• Haha
I love how visibly annoyed he is in this clip with us hatters, we are getting under his skin more and more.
But it explains why he is always busy and ignoring his Patrons, he is spending a lot of time on Tattle these days.
Hi Kylie, thank God you have the most boring girlfriend in the world otherwise she would demand some of your valuable time.
He's so mad lol
I kept watching and the clip of him explaining the first class upgrade is hilarious. You can see it all over his face that he's bullshitting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are both failures in different ways. One fails to engage his subscribers and the other fails to grow his subscribers. We give them 2 years, max!
Given how Kyle's view counts have been going, I'd say they're both failing to engage their subscribers.

Watching Peter/Kyle's continued descent into madness is fascinating to me.

As an aside, I was on a date last night with a really lovely guy, and we had dinner at a little French bistro in my neighborhood. When I was looking at the drinks menu, I noticed Tito's was their house vodka. I don't really drink alcohol beyond an occasional glass of wine, but I was tempted to pour one our for our boy.

• Haha
Alexa has a penis, Kyle has a vagina. 🫢

Shoutout to the movie “kindergarten cop”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_0980.jpeg

I just had to screen shot it when OAR guy went through his seething “I’m Tired” speech. The Disney Detonation guy could clearly see something was super weird and awkward about it, and I am glad someone mentioned the Tattle Threads to him. He had mentioned that he has less than 200 subscribers and that he can’t believe that Kyle is paying any attention to him, but the truth is that Kyle is 1000% aware of him all because of these threads. If we post it, Kyle knows about it LOL! He must be soooo frustrated about the whole Peter situation and that we called him out on it, but he is so stubborn that he can’t let it go and just doubles down on his alter ego instead, which makes him look like even more of a psychopath.

IMG_0984.png

Mr. Disney Detonation: Please keep making your videos, but if you also ever want to join us to talk about Kylo Paylo Pallo outside of your videos, you are more than welcome lol 😆.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like the hatters and meanies were glad
to see you go, huh?
Our Last Family Day Together: Having
Dinner And Catching A Delta Flight Back Home

Instead of blowing smoke up your own fat ass
with laughable sock puppets
at your shithole 'X' page in some neverending and
futile attempt to own the hatters' :ROFLMAO:, put some
effort into trying to turn this Titanic crap vlog
around. You're welcome.
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and Ratio

18K views in one day.
Good god, son. You're going to
be asking JoHO how to get your views
up before long. That's tragic. :ROFLMAO:

ratio'd22.jpg

(y)1.4K ___ (n)2.3K

lb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What in Betty White Alabama trailer house tit is today’s daily 💩 pile?

A recreation of Dwarfy & Borings first date?

Here’s some ‘heart & soul’ and ‘24 hours a day of preparation’ for you.

This little moron videos everything, why won’t he show us himself playing a couple of golf holes? Because we’ll know he’s a liar and can’t shoot 80 OR drive the green on a par 4?

Even the Doormat can’t figure out what the hell he’s doing today.

What a shock, he gets hammered with Farlexa, but all of a sudden he doesn’t drink anymore?

• Haha
What in Betty White Alabama trailer house tit is today’s daily 💩 pile?

A recreation of Dwarfy & Borings first date?

Here’s some ‘heart & soul’ and ‘24 hours a day of preparation’ for you.

This little moron videos everything, why won’t he show us himself playing a couple of golf holes? Because we’ll know he’s a liar and can’t shoot 80 OR drive the green on a par 4?

Even the Doormat can’t figure out what the hell he’s doing today.

What a shock, he gets hammered with Farlexa, but all of a sudden he doesn’t drink anymore?
My god, this has to be a new low for the dwarf's channel. A play-by-play recreation of the dull duo's first date.

003504.png

003506.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Wow, can you believe with 24 hour a day research and preparation he CANNOT find ANY other word to describe food he likes?

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 10.22.23 AM.jpeg

What a Dumbass.

• Haha
  • Sick
He complains about the staffing at Trader Sams. Maybe he should dust off his resume and get an actual JOB!

Reactions: 17
He makes a bunch of faces while Casey is talking, then puts her in a headlock, then starts screaming at the camera in some weird accent.

003512.png

003511.png

003510.png

003509.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Whew, it’s a good thing oar Disney Expert, Travel Vlogger, Disney Kid, receptacle of all Disney Knowledge will keep us UP TO DATE on the Monorail Operations from TWO NIGHTS AGO.

What a Dumbass.

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 10.30.01 AM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG! This actually might be the most cringe worthy and desperately laughable vid yet. Ewwwww!

"I'm Kyle the Grifter. Everyone thought I was gay so I had to find beard....err, girl friend. This one came along out of the blue. A gift from 'Fools R Us' and ready to be used. Her name is 'Casey' and boy was she desperate and a mark so easy I couldn't believe it. She had no boobs, and that was a big turnoff, and a personality that brightens up a room when she leaves it, but she worked at Disney and had cast member discounts and the potential to provide good health insurance for me for free. How could I turn that down? Duh.... I couldn't.
When this kind of a useful fool, desperate enough to do whatever I want and humiliate herself, comes along you don't pass up an opportunity like that, not when you have a nickname like 'Grifty the Dwarf' and a reputation as a sleazy panhandler to uphold.
Now my channel is dying and I'm desperate. If she can't help here, I might have to ditch her. Watch us act like a Disney power couple, even though I'm broke, my family's sick of me, and Disney won't have anything to do with me. Well, this witch doesn't microwave potatoes and does as she's told and just look at her... LOOK. She'll make puppy dog faces for you and you should send us money to keep this going and her happy. Pony up. This thing will go into a depression if you don't._____Winning, duh! SCORE! "
caseysad.jpg
caseymouse 2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lolol, they’ve been together for a year and a half but the Doormat says it feels like 3 plus years.

Shocked I am not.

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 10.41.57 AM.jpeg

• Haha
Can't you just feel the true love and chemistry between these two?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.